Hi guys,

I really need your help. I got my Bold9700 about a month ago and because I got fed up with the comments of my friends who use the iphone I downloaded the iberry theme so they actually have a reason to complain Was all good and I quite liked it in the end. Unfortunately I had to replace my phone as it was broken and after I downloaded the iberry theme again onto the new one the "earth" lock screen just wont come up anymore. Everything else works and I thought the best bit was the "earth" lock screen. I deleted the theme and re-downloaded but nothing worked, it still wont come up when I lock the phone. Is there anybody out there who can help me please??!!
    08-10-10 03:25 PM
    I use the iberry theme too, change back to the standard preinstalled theme and then switch to the iberry theme and see if that works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 05:22 PM
    done that...also deleted and re-downloaded....nothing helps. Lock sreen won�t come up. Now my bold also turns off on it�s own or is frozen when I unlock it. Not happy at all
    08-15-10 05:35 AM
    done that...also deleted and re-downloaded....nothing helps. Lock sreen won�t come up. Now my bold also turns off on it�s own or is frozen when I unlock it. Not happy at all
    Which OS version are you using, and how are you locking the phone?
    08-15-10 06:17 AM
    it has to do with the OS version on your phone not the way u lock or unlock the phone
    08-15-10 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD