Im almost finished with this one. Its my next premium and its called "Themeus Maximus". Please excuse the roughness of the preveiw.

As you can see, it will contain two homescreens and 2 wallpaper options as well as the ability to use your own. The main screen is an inverted BB6-like theme and pressing Alt then e brings up a today theme. Both screens allow for the wallpaper options. Feedback welcomed. Thanks for checking it out. this will be a July release.
    06-29-10 12:59 AM
    Looks good. I'm still rocking Simple and Professional. You set the bar pretty high on that one.
    Any chance you could post the wall in the new theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 04:22 AM
    Looking awesome so far 9!
    06-29-10 07:09 AM
    It looks great, but the only way to really experience a theme is by "playing" with it. I have paid for numerous themes blindly and was quite disappointed because they looked great visually yet sucked in real life.
    I only wish that premium themes will have a trial option.
    Keep up the good work though
    06-29-10 09:40 AM
    Looks good. I'm still rocking Simple and Professional. You set the bar pretty high on that one.

if your asking of the sunset theme sure! let me dig thru my comp for the original! its the sunrise just over JFK airport here in NYC while on the subway going home! im getting into the practice of using original walls. ill post it as soon as i find it and load it to my photobucket.

BTW, i added a 3rd homescreen thats a 6 icon bottom zen with the Lt. Blue wall. It should be available for sale by friday pending no bugs with the new screen.
    06-30-10 04:37 AM
    Reveiw the finished product HERE
    07-01-10 03:25 AM

Heres the wall:

Enjoy!
    07-01-10 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD