Ahhh everyone look out!! Wait, look for what? I don�t see anything� Wait over there�. it�s, it�s the �Shadow� theme! LoL ok, enough fooling around� �Shadow� theme has all new icons, from the address book icon to the profiles icons. All the icons flow very nice with 3rd party icons. �Shadow� theme features a 6 Zen style bottom dock, with a weather icon (7th slot) in the top right corner, along with a mini profiles icon in the top left of the home screen. Along with all those feature, �Shadow� theme has a hidden today area or SMS/MMS, Calender, and Messages. As always, �Shadow� theme is wall paper friendly. �Shadow� theme is available for the 8900, 9000, 96xx, and 9700. Download now for $1.99! What are you waiting for? Scroll on down and get the one for your device today!

Features:

- All new HD icons
    - Flows with 3rd party icons
    - New Banner
    - Mini Profiles icon in left top corner
    - 6 Zen style bottom dock
    - Weather slot (7th icon)
    - Hidden Today area for SMS/MMS, Calender and Messages

Download Links:

9700 Onyx/Bold 2: Click Here

Enjoy!
    10-22-09 02:35 PM
    WOW, that was quick!... and it looks great man.
    10-22-09 02:36 PM
    hey this looks pretty good. will there be a version for the 9500/9530?

one suggestion though. the icons look a little hard to read with the wallpaper. any way to make it a little more clear?
    10-22-09 04:32 PM
    i could do a storm theme... if i do i'll do it tmw when i have time to work on one... we'll see... storm themes are a pain in the **** to make and not alot of people have been downloading them from me, so therefore i stopped making them... but if i get enough interest i may
    10-22-09 05:48 PM
    Theme has been updated to support OS 5.0! Go get it now at the link in the original post!
    11-19-09 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD