Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-11 05:31 PM
    very nice update, Pooter!

Pootermobile likes this.
    04-24-11 06:29 AM
    very nice update, Pooter!

You're welcome! those screens look very nice
    04-28-11 02:31 PM
    Does the clock have the option to show AM/PM?

Also, does it have the option show/hide dock?

Thanks!
    09-24-11 12:35 AM
    Does the clock have the option to show AM/PM?

Also, does it have the option show/hide dock?

Thanks!
    No am/pm on OS6 (not sure with OS5) and yes, hidden dock.
    09-24-11 09:09 AM
    No am/pm on OS6 (not sure with OS5) and yes, hidden dock.
    Yea there is no am/pm on OS5 or OS6 and like Andy said there is a hidden dock

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Shandog84 likes this.
    10-11-11 07:57 PM
    Hey,

I'm new (and a little late) but I just got the theme and absolutely love it. My only gripe and this would be a killer for me if its not possible, but is there any way to click on notifications (the little icons) to see the latest notifications in a list the same way you can in the base OS theme? For me its very important to be able to see my upcoming calendar events and in addition I like to be able to go immediately to my new emails, bbm, facebook, work emails etc and not have to find some of the apps each time.

Is this possible? God I hope so because I love the theme!
    11-17-11 03:24 PM
    Hey,

I'm new (and a little late) but I just got the theme and absolutely love it. My only gripe and this would be a killer for me if its not possible, but is there any way to click on notifications (the little icons) to see the latest notifications in a list the same way you can in the base OS theme? For me its very important to be able to see my upcoming calendar events and in addition I like to be able to go immediately to my new emails, bbm, facebook, work emails etc and not have to find some of the apps each time.

Is this possible? God I hope so because I love the theme!

Hey Shandog welcome! Thank you for purchasing Redox

The feature you are speaking of is available in themes that are called "BlackBerry 6 Styled" themes. These themes customize the original look of OS6. Although the customization is limited only to the features of OS6 this is beneficial to people that enjoy OS6 features.

And it seems you are actually just on time because I am going to be releasing a BB6 styled version of Redox So keep an eye out
    11-21-11 01:29 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD