Thats what I've always done, but it's not there!

I've just got the default theme, leebo & D27carb1C (by DReW)

I've downloaded it twice and rebooted both times, but no sign
    You are sure you got os6?
    02-28-11 04:07 PM
    You are sure you got os6?
    Yeah lol

Deffo got OS6 6.0.0.448 on UK Vodafone

Downloaded from Mobihand Superstore using the HedoneDesign 50% off voucher.
    02-28-11 04:11 PM
    Yeah lol

Deffo got OS6 6.0.0.448 on UK Vodafone

Downloaded from Mobihand Superstore using the HedoneDesign 50% off voucher.
    No I mean os6 version of the theme...
    quattrojames likes this.
    02-28-11 05:02 PM
    No I mean os6 version of the theme...
    Ah D'oh sorry!

I think that was the problem, I've just had a prompt reply from HedoneDesign saying I did indeed have the OS5 version and offering to refund my first payment upon receipt of the second order number, which is fair enough.

I don't really know how that happened. I bought it through Mobihand on the CB Superstore and it didn't give me a choice of theme's to download depending on OS, not that I saw anyway. I saw a thread earlier actually stating how easy it was to do this very thing!

Thanks for your help Andy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-11 05:50 PM
    I just bought it an hour ago, feel stuck about options to configure the animated icon and got a bunch of generic folder icons that belongs to the blackberry core folders like setup wi-fi, Instant messaging and setup wizard plus few other and they don’t operate or work at all, they just present the empty folder with the style of the vinto theme, I feel frustrated even after purchasing this as a special price of $2.49, I restarted and pull battery and used the option to reset the theme but nothing seems to solve it I was very excited about the look and feel of this, using curve 3g – 9300, OS6.

I don't know how to set the supposedly customizable icon on the home screen at the right and how do you know ur battery level in this theme besides going into option device - battery level ??

What represents the 4 little squares (B S 8 8) at the left of home screen, number always changing ?????

This is just "another one bites the dust" situation ???
    12-09-11 09:42 PM
    I just bought it an hour ago, feel stuck about options to configure the animated icon and got a bunch of generic folder icons that belongs to the blackberry core folders like setup wi-fi, Instant messaging and setup wizard plus few other and they don�t operate or work at all, they just present the empty folder with the style of the vinto theme, I feel frustrated even after purchasing this as a special price of $2.49, I restarted and pull battery and used the option to reset the theme but nothing seems to solve it I was very excited about the look and feel of this, using curve 3g � 9300, OS6.

I don't know how to set the supposedly customizable icon on the home screen at the right and how do you know ur battery level in this theme besides going into option device - battery level ??

What represents the 4 little squares (B S 8 8) at the left of home screen, number always changing ?????

This is just "another one bites the dust" situation ???
    The extra folders that appear are caused by a glitch between the OS and Theme builder when a developer includes web links in their themes, it is frustrating and I wish premium developers could understand that if I pay for a theme I really don't need a web link added in. The best thing to do is hide the extra folders and icons.

The weather icon spot on the homescreen in Vinto I believe is the 13th icon on your app screen. Whatever icon is there now just replace it with the one you want to show.

The B and the S with the numbers below represent the battery and signal meters which is why they change.
    12-10-11 08:19 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD