"Collage" THEME BY FINITE DESIGN

Supports Devices : 9780 , 9700 , 9650 with OS 6 ONLY....

* Pros of the Collage theme being offered to you...

1. Three user defined applications in custom tab on home screen

2. Four sliding text dock

3. Four mind blowing wallpapers incorporated inside for you to choose from

4. Unique Clock (Work with 24 hour time format only)

5. Tested on real devices

6. Cut of the edge sharpness in design

7. Prompt customer support

8. Free Updates

9. Additional Hot Keys Description

r - clock $ = text message s - universal search

j - manage connection 0 - profile

ENJOY.... A new dimension in theme building.

Taking Affordability to the lowest level......Dirt Cheap rate..

Just @ $0.99

OR

04-26-11 08:21 AM
    Awesome..!!

Purchase now..
    04-26-11 08:51 AM
    It seems there are still bug with this theme. The clock must be fixed. Four sliding dock still crashed. Wallpaper does not friendly. I tried to pull the battery after install but do not help. Please be fixed soon in the next update..
    Thanks..

04-26-11 09:43 AM
    Looks sweet; any chance for OS5....?
    04-26-11 10:41 AM
    Good look, good concept....can we get the clock fixed ASAP!
    04-26-11 03:03 PM
    OK so I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw....."clock works on 24hour". Sorry bout that......it works just fine.....Its my brain thats not working
    Last edited by spencerdl; 04-26-11 at 03:19 PM.
    04-26-11 03:07 PM
    It seems there are still bug with this theme. The clock must be fixed. Four sliding dock still crashed. Wallpaper does not friendly. I tried to pull the battery after install but do not help. Please be fixed soon in the next update..
    Thanks..

About clock - it is clearly written that it works proper with 24 hour time format only

and we are not getting any complain about the docks., though if you getting any problem with the docks please send screen shot for that on the given support mail id.

Thanks

Regards
    Finite Design
    04-27-11 09:28 AM
    Will you be making an os5 version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 10:24 AM
    Looks sweet; any chance for OS5....?
    Lol I didn't see your post before I commented! I'd like this theme for os5 too.

04-27-11 10:25 AM
    About clock - it is clearly written that it works proper with 24 hour time format only

and we are not getting any complain about the docks., though if you getting any problem with the docks please send screen shot for that on the given support mail id.

Thanks

Regards
    Finite Design
    See the clock in the my screenshot. That's 24-hour format. (21:14) Maybe the problem on my clock is I don't have font installed in my 9700 like yours.

The issue of the dock is after I press one of menu (custom, media, sosial, utility) and want to move to another menu. It can't be done before entry and highlight the contents of the menus.

Button to select a wallpaper little fuss. This themes will be perfect if you make that wallpaper friendly.

Thanks
    04-27-11 12:08 PM
    Lol I didn't see your post before I commented! I'd like this theme for os5 too.

We are currently developing themes only for OS 6.0 devices.
    04-28-11 08:03 AM
    See the clock in the my screenshot. That's 24-hour format. (21:14) Maybe the problem on my clock is I don't have font installed in my 9700 like yours.

The issue of the dock is after I press one of menu (custom, media, sosial, utility) and want to move to another menu. It can't be done before entry and highlight the contents of the menus.

Button to select a wallpaper little fuss. This themes will be perfect if you make that wallpaper friendly.

Thanks
    Ok we will check the issue and release the updates if needed,

thanks

Regards
    Finite Design
    oakley_man likes this.
    04-28-11 08:06 AM
    I would totally buy this theme if not for the 24-hr clock restriction; here's to hoping for a 12-hr clock!
    05-22-11 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD