Theme name: CleanGreyBB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Download Link(s): BUY IT HERE
    Theme Cost: 2.99$ until Feb 25. Regularly Price : 4.99$

CleanGreyBB theme is a theme designed by BB-Freaks made with 3d icons and high quality graphics.

(ONLY 1 MB)

Features:

* - The theme is just 1mb so don't worry for lag.
    * - Wallpaper is customizable (*It includes the default wallpaper *see screenshot*)
    * - 10 Customizable hidden icons.
    * - Access to QuickLaunch trough SpaceBar
    * - 1 Weather Slot.
    * - 5.0 Transitions (fade).
    * - You can right from your homescreen go to:
    * ** Clock
    * ** Options
    * ** Man. Connections
    * ** This applications are not customizable.
    Last edited by xgndxdom; 02-10-10 at 06:27 PM.
    02-10-10 05:49 PM
    Looks nice. Are the fonts user determined or are they set to match the theme? I like to be able to choose my own font style and size. I've wasted way too much money in the past on themes that I never ended up using because of this.

Thanks,
    Troy
    02-10-10 08:04 PM
    That's a clean looking theme. I like the semi-transparent background behind the icons.
    02-10-10 08:07 PM
    So I went ahead and purchased it but apparently Mobihand needs to make sure that it is actually me buying the theme? Never had that happen before. I bought it out of boredom and now I have to wait 15 min to an hour to get? WTF? I'm already over it now... Anyways, I will report back tomorrow and give some feedback. Nite.
    02-10-10 10:20 PM
    Picked it up this afternoon. I like it so far ...
    02-10-10 10:36 PM
    So I went ahead and purchased it but apparently Mobihand needs to make sure that it is actually me buying the theme? Never had that happen before. I bought it out of boredom and now I have to wait 15 min to an hour to get? WTF? I'm already over it now... Anyways, I will report back tomorrow and give some feedback. Nite.
    That's really strange... Let me know if everything goes ok. Enjoy it & leave a feedback!
    02-11-10 01:52 AM
    They sent me an email late last night/early this morning and all is well. It is actually a very clean theme! I like the layout and the icons are very detailed. I might make one suggestion to make some more homescreen shortcuts. ie- top right section where the date is could be used as a hidden today for the calendar. All in all though, good job!
    02-11-10 10:18 AM
    One suggestion: The alarm indicator overlaps the Bluetooth indicator in the status bar on the bottom right. I will post a screen shot if you need a visual. Also, what are your thoughts on making hidden dock(s) either up top incorporated into the weather slot (or in my case the meterberry slot) or on both sides? I think it would be a nice touch and would add a lot of functionality.

02-11-10 01:27 PM
    They sent me an email late last night/early this morning and all is well. It is actually a very clean theme! I like the layout and the icons are very detailed. I might make one suggestion to make some more homescreen shortcuts. ie- top right section where the date is could be used as a hidden today for the calendar. All in all though, good job!
    I've had MobiHand randomly do that to me, too ... this one the link came within a minute, though, sometimes it takes longer for no apparent reason.

In any case, I very much like the theme, and my one preference would be the same, using the date to get to a hidden today for calendar entries.

If that's something that could be tweaked for an update, that would be great, especially since MobiHand pushes the updates automatically to you in an e-mail.

Great theme for a great price. I very much love the look of it and love the hidden dock, wallpaper friendly nature of it, and it definite moves pretty fast. Yay!
    02-11-10 01:37 PM
    wow that is what i am talking about

thanks man
    02-11-10 04:56 PM
    Glad to hear that you like it!!! And we have added your wish (hidden today) into our wish list so maybe it will be soon implemented i can't guaranteed that but because we are now working in a lot of new hot themes and in the new website.

Enjoy the theme and if you've sometime review it!
    02-12-10 06:40 AM
    One thing I've noticed. I believe the "weather" slot on top is slightly off centered. It seems to be a little to the left. If you look at my screen shot as well as yours you can tell it doesn't match up perfectly to the clock on the bottom.
    02-12-10 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD