This theme will be free for the next 12 hours, my only request is your feedback and support. Other than that, I hope you really enjoy this theme as much as I do.

Overview

This theme is geared heavily towards simplifying everyday use and be as Blackberry as possible. Most Blackberry functions are at your fingertips and just a stroke away. All Blackberry icons are kept original to keep things simple and familiar to all new and old Blackberry users. There are options to toggle between wallpaper modes, making this theme extremely wallpaper friendly. The shortcuts in this theme are very handy, and still allow homescreen dialing. If you like the theme, then please kindly support my work by purchasing.

Features

* Hidden Today - up to 7 entries!

* User-definable fonts

* Weather Slot

* Hidden 10-icon bottom scrolling dock (full sized icons)

* Activating Blackberry logo will open Option menu with access to "Manage Connections, Explorer, and Options"

* Wallpaper friendly! Modes for both dark and light backgrounds
    - toggling SHIFT + O = underlay off for dark wallpapers
    - toggling SHIFT + W = underlay on for light wallpapers

SHORTCUTS!
    - SHIFT + B = browser
    - SHIFT + M = music
    - SHIFT + C = alarm/clock
    - SPACEBAR = quicklaunch
    - $ = SMS/MMS

Screenshots:

Donate!
    Last edited by p3te; 04-07-10 at 11:27 AM.
    03-30-10 09:21 PM
    Thread has been updated. Demo no longer available.
    04-06-10 06:42 PM
    Works nice. However I cannot seem to activate the blackberry logo. The rest of the theme seems to runs very smooth. I like it very much. I like the look. Also what weather app is that and can you post that wallpaper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 07:29 PM
    Works nice. However I cannot seem to activate the blackberry logo. The rest of the theme seems to runs very smooth. I like it very much. I like the look. Also what weather app is that and can you post that wallpaper.

When you first scroll down to activate the dock, you can click the trackpad to activate the menu. Weather app is WeatherBug, its free off of Blackberry App Store.

Wallpaper:

Thanks.
    04-06-10 07:34 PM
    Great theme! Thanks!

04-06-10 07:50 PM
    Excellent. Must not have caught it. Works fine. I was confused sorry. I will continue to use it and post if I find anything. Great job.

04-06-10 08:09 PM
    My critiques are as follow:
    Minor: The Blackberry logo is a nice touch but you can only activate it when scrolling down from messages. Once you scroll through the dock you can't access the BB logo function again until you move up to messages then down again. Not a big deal though but being able to access the BB when you're on the dock would be a bit more convenient.

Slightly annoying: I don't like having to scroll through all my calender entries before reaching the bottom. My suggestion would be switching the location of the [messages] and [calender] or have them side by side just above the dock.

Great theme overall and I finally found a theme that replaces\rivals Red Zapper's 3G9700 theme...well done!

Edit: This is just personal taste...have the profile icon moved to either top or bottom bar for indication but add the option to change it via the blackberry logo.
    Last edited by Foberry; 04-06-10 at 08:26 PM.
    04-06-10 08:17 PM
    My critiques are as follow:
    Minor: The Blackberry logo is a nice touch but you can only activate it when scrolling down from messages. Once you scroll through the dock you can't access the BB logo function again until you move up to messages then down again. Not a big deal though but being able to access the BB when you're on the dock would be a bit more convenient.

Slightly annoying: I don't like having to scroll through all my calender entries before reaching the bottom. My suggestion would be switching the location of the [messages] and [calender] or have them side by side just above the dock.

Great theme overall and I finally found a theme that replaces\rivals Red Zapper's 3G9700 theme...well done!

Edit: This is just personal taste...have the profile icon moved to either top or bottom bar for indication but add the option to change it via the blackberry logo.
    Great to hear from you! and thanks for the thoughtful input. I will take the logo thing into consideration. As for scrolling through the calendar, I could definitely make a version like that available if there's enough requests. I will take your advice and move access to sound profiles to the optional menu.
    Last edited by p3te; 04-06-10 at 08:53 PM.
    04-06-10 08:51 PM
    Testing it now and i like it.
    Could be my theme for a long time, if the profile icon is on the top where the calendar is now.
    And without the calendar and message icon.
    and maybe without the weather slot too.
    Just simple and sleek which gives it a sexy simple look.

A personal taste ofcourse.

I am considering moving both "Messages" and "Calendar" icons to bottom as suggested. Also moving the profile icon to the top left corner. Stay tuned.
    04-06-10 11:11 PM
    Maybe it's just me but the green highlight doesn't seem to fit with the theme, maybe use the same highlight tone as the one for the dock. Thanks again for the great theme!

04-07-10 01:29 PM
    Maybe it's just me but the green highlight doesn't seem to fit with the theme, maybe use the same highlight tone as the one for the dock. Thanks again for the great theme!

I agree. The green and white it's a bit off.

I install the theme last night and I like it so far. But every time i have to scroll through the calender is a bit annoying. Also the button seems a bit big, is there way i can make it smaller?
    04-07-10 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD