View Poll Results: Would you like to see a NON hidden today version?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%

check out the review by berryfication editor rezn here!
    bbt’s Metro White|Black v2.0 by bbt Designs | Berryfication

thanks again rezn!

v2.0 RELEASED!
    Some of the improvements and additions:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    **added hideable today area (caps+T shows, ESCAPE hides) -- swipe right from calendar items to show SMS/MMS, swipe left from SMS/MMS to show calendar items
    **entirely recoded! removed thousands of lines of code and even redid some of the themes (namely 95xx/96xx/97xx/89xx versions). so this version is faster and more stable than ever!
    **changed hide weather to caps+X
    **changed menus/popups to white for Metro White
    **changed font to grey for Metro Black to fix visibility issues in third party apps
    What began as Zuneberry HD has transformed into Metro, a streamlined, professional, stylish and functional wallpaper-friendly theme!

Thanks goes out to Tellsells for being incredibly responsive and helpful in testing and refining this theme, to HoopzKid for also being incredibly helpful in porting this to the storm, to Aftashok for brainstorming and testing on a 9700 and StaticFX for his awesome findings into the wonders of what is possible with the right coding!

some unique features:
    • nearly everything on the homescreen is hideable, making Metro highly customizable and wallpaper friendly!
    • dock icon text is hideable via shortcut keys (see navigation preview below)
    • today area is hideable (caps+T shows, ESCAPE hides) - swipe right from calendar to show SMS, left from SMS for calendar
    • the dock FADES in/out when you show/hide respectively
    • the weather icon FADES in/out when you show/hide respectively
    • the weather icon has status text (app icon name)
    • custom flash animation on focus of homescreen icons (the box around the icon flashes and then stays visible)

so here it is, Metro!

Also, there are 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    • N = bbm
    • M = Messages
    • $ = SMS/MMS
    • L = Profiles
    • @ = Connections
    • Spacebar = QuickLaunch
    • K = Calendar
    • O = Options

And homescreen feature shortcuts
    • J locks dock, U unlocks it
    • X hides weather, Z shows weather
    • * shows icon text, # hides icon text
    • W hides dock underlay, # or * shows it
    • T shows today area, ESCAPE hides it (swipe right from calendar for SMS, left from SMS for Calendar)

And with the Metro bundle, your device can adapt to your lifestyle!
    Metro White's stark contrast of black text on white background for message lists, menus and popups make it ideal for use in bright settings.
    Metro Black is ideal for nighttime or dark settings (cinemas or lowlit parties).
    With its smooth grey fonts on black background, its easy on the eyes.

I worked very hard to make this theme work perfectly, I hope you all enjoy it!

Links are up!

if you are on a mobile device, go to themes>bundles to access the bundle (should be within the first 3 pages)

let me know what you think!
    And feel free to post screenshots!

Enjoy!
    Bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 08-21-10 at 02:19 PM.
    06-12-10 08:39 AM
    Wow, this theme is AMAZING. I wish I had a credit card, OR more than $1.04 in my PayPal. It sucks being 15 and wanting premium themes. Good work though!
    06-12-10 11:23 AM
    Where do you go for bundle? The ones I see are black or white?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 12:59 PM
    Purchased Black Version, I think its really nice. Love colour combos. Wish I could have found bundle package, 2 for 1 because on a couple of pages, I couldn't see some text. I'll run for a while to see how it works out. I got no transitions version as that process has gotten old to me. Hope battery life is good and I am looking forward to updates and a great theme. Thanks for your hard work and creativity.

06-12-10 01:46 PM
    I can't get the weather slot to work. I press the * key and it keeps bringing up my contacts list even though I have my weather app in slot one. Can you help? Btw, I purchased the white colourful no transitions version. Thanks.
    06-12-10 02:05 PM
    I can't get the weather slot to work. I press the * key and it keeps bringing up my contacts list even though I have my weather app in slot one. Can you help? Btw, I purchased the white colourful no transitions version. Thanks.
    Press ALT then *.
    06-12-10 02:08 PM
    How do you get the bundle??

06-12-10 02:19 PM
    How do you get the bundle??

when you get onto the mobihand page for the theme, look below the photos of the theme and you will see the bundle place that shows both the black and white theme and says "buy them both for $3 (or something like that) click on that to add to cart and then it will bring up another overlay screen where you choose your theme types for each black and white theme. You can choose different options for each theme if you want, like transitions or no transitions, Colorful or Blue, etc.

when you are done it should take you to your cart and show each theme but a total of $3.
    06-12-10 02:29 PM
    Press ALT then *.
    Awesome. Thx.

06-12-10 03:13 PM
    Since I have already purchased black version and didn't see a way at first for bundle option, can I get white version at discount rate?

06-12-10 03:15 PM
    when you get onto the mobihand page for the theme, look below the photos of the theme and you will see the bundle place that shows both the black and white theme and says "buy them both for $3 (or something like that) click on that to add to cart and then it will bring up another overlay screen where you choose your theme types for each black and white theme. You can choose different options for each theme if you want, like transitions or no transitions, Colorful or Blue, etc.

when you are done it should take you to your cart and show each theme but a total of $3.
    I'm just not seeing it, Doll. I'm viewing it via Wap, maybe that's the problem.

06-12-10 03:30 PM
    I am viewing this from my phone. When I purchased, there was no bundle option. What can you do so I can have bundle option without paying twice. Please help

06-12-10 04:26 PM
    awesome man.... glad to have helped!!! looking great!
    06-12-10 05:10 PM
    Where do you go for bundle? The ones I see are black or white?

it should be just on the page, right above the description

Purchased Black Version, I think its really nice. Love colour combos. Wish I could have found bundle package, 2 for 1 because on a couple of pages, I couldn't see some text. I'll run for a while to see how it works out. I got no transitions version as that process has gotten old to me. Hope battery life is good and I am looking forward to updates and a great theme. Thanks for your hard work and creativity.

no problem!
    i will give you a coupon for the white version, just PM me your order number

perhaps its not visible in mobile.. nothing i can really do about that but issue coupons to those who missed the bundle

Anyone who purchased one version of the theme and missed the bundle option and would like the opposite background color of their version, PLEASE PM me your order number!!
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 06-12-10 at 05:19 PM.
    06-12-10 05:16 PM
    awesome man.... glad to have helped!!! looking great!
    thanks man!

your help was crucial
    06-12-10 05:27 PM
    Aright I'm caving and using my mom's credit card to buy this theme. I hope she doesn't yell at me!
    06-12-10 05:56 PM
    Great theme(s)!!! Mind sharing that wallpaper of that cityscape? I think I had this at one time or maybe it was one of the sample wallpapers on the Tour. In any case, for some reason I deleted it...maybe because I couldn't find the perfect theme suited for it....until now!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    06-12-10 07:02 PM
    Great theme(s)!!! Mind sharing that wallpaper of that cityscape? I think I had this at one time or maybe it was one of the sample wallpapers on the Tour. In any case, for some reason I deleted it...maybe because I couldn't find the perfect theme suited for it....until now!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    here it is!

it does go well with this theme i must say
    enjoy!
    06-12-10 07:22 PM

No, you can't see the bundle price on WAP. I bought them on my laptop.

06-12-10 11:33 PM
    No, you can't see the bundle price on WAP. I bought them on my laptop.

yeah i noticed this.. that is really too bad.. kind of makes bundles inconvenient..

but i have no other way of doing it!

ive had a bunch of people PMing for coupons (they buy one version on the phone and then I give a coupon for the other version)

seems inefficient but at least it is working
    06-13-10 12:26 AM
    bought this theme.. really recommended for those who want to show their wallpaper and at the same time have a nice transition with the apps.. features like scrollable dock.

i always like when you are able to hide the dock, with bbt's version not only you can slide to show/hide but the fade effect is smooth!

everything else is great! i just wish the icons will be a little bigger or the text from the icons easier to see.. will be more than happy!

a must add to your collection!
    Last edited by BLINC; 06-13-10 at 04:33 PM.
    06-13-10 04:29 PM
    bought this theme.. really recommended for those who want to show their wallpaper and at the same time have a nice transition with the apps.. features like scrollable dock.

i always like when you are able to hide the dock, with bbt's version not only you can slide to show/hide but the fade effect is smooth!

everything else is great! i just wish the icons will be a little bigger or the text from the icons easier to see.. will be more than happy!

a must add to your collection!
    thankyou! really glad you like it

i will be releasing a version with status text (shows the names of icons on homescreen in big font) later this week, for free for those who have already purchased the theme!

so look out for that
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 06-13-10 at 04:42 PM.
    06-13-10 04:39 PM
    I made a post last night and I see it was removed and the postive ones remained. Is that the way it works. That's cruel for others who may want the truth.

06-13-10 05:12 PM
    seeing a couple screenshots with this theme pop up lately, feel kinda proud knowing i helped lol.... jus cant wait to get my hands on my version!
    06-13-10 05:39 PM
    thanks Aftashok, I do too! you were really helpful through the process!

to everyone, I've posted up a poll, to see how many people would like a non hidden today version

if a lot of people want one, I will make one!

thanks
    bbt
    06-13-10 05:52 PM
128 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD