So I was playing around with the hidden dock and hot spots and made a couple themes to share. They're both exactly the same like the stock look themes I've previously made, only one has 6 dock icons and the other has 10 mini icons.

Both Themes include:
    -Automatic Hiding Dock
    -Hot spots in top banner for Options, Clock, Manage Connections
    -Weather Slot
    -SMS ($) hotkey and Space Bar for QL
    -Fade Transitions
    -Hidden Today with plenty entries

**NOTE** Users with 9700 OS .593 will experience some large font issues. I am not fixing this at this time.

Here are two video links to see it in action: (FYI, dock moves a lot smoother than what video shows)

6 Icon Dock
    TechSmith | Screencast.com, online video sharing, Hidden Dock

Mini Icon Dock
    TechSmith | Screencast.com, online video sharing, MiniIcons

Screen shots

Download Links:

6 Icon Hidden Dock
    10 Icon Mini Dock

If you like the theme send a DONATION
    Last edited by greystealth; 04-30-10 at 10:46 PM.
    04-30-10 10:25 PM
    Can you make no transition versions, please? Thx!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 06:48 AM
    You got yourself another winner G. Awesome!!
    05-01-10 08:41 PM
    Great one!

Thank you
    05-01-10 08:46 PM
    Can you make no transition versions, please? Thx!

Yeah, I second a no-transitions version.

Also, would it be possible to navigate to the top banner from any of the dock icons? Currently, one would have to navigate all the way to the left or right side of the dock to navigate upwards -- too cumbersome when you want to quickly hide the dock. Free up the hidden sweetness I say
    05-01-10 09:02 PM
    Keep moving forward guy! Thanks alot!
    05-03-10 10:53 AM
    I really like this theme but I cannot figure out how to remove the duplicate icon from slot 1 & 3 on the mini version. Any help?
    07-12-10 11:49 PM
    Very good job. Could you tell me how to make a theme with a hidden dock or with slide icone on home screen please ? I made 4 themes for my Bold 9700 and i want to try to make one with a hidden dock.
    Thanks for your reply.
    07-13-10 06:18 PM
    Not sure why the mini version is messed up. Ill see if I can fix it. In regards to a hidden dock, search google you will find the code for it.

07-13-10 06:22 PM
    Not sure why the mini version is messed up. Ill see if I can fix it. In regards to a hidden dock
    with notepad++ hit ctrl+f and search for slot, you should have a diferent slot number for each icons starting with 0, in this case yours should be some like theme button1 slot 0 and so
    07-13-10 07:04 PM
    can u make with out hidden
    07-14-10 05:42 AM
    Hey guys, so it looks like I lost or deleted the .svg file for these two themes. It was a lot of work so I don't think I'll be fixing or customizing either one. Sorry guys.
    07-14-10 07:01 AM
    Love this theme, but the duplicate icons in the mini dock version kills it for me.
    11-17-10 10:39 PM
    I really like this theme but I cannot figure out how to remove the duplicate icon from slot 1 & 3 on the mini version. Any help?
    Same problem here and I see it is in screenshot aswell.

11-18-10 06:52 AM
    So, I downloaded the .cod files (apologies to the author) for the mini dock theme, viewed them in a hex editor and found the problem, which was exactly what ealvnv pointed out a few posts up. The author left out a slot number. I tried to fix it, but unfortunately, making changes invalidates the .cod file. It was rejected by my BB. Sad face. I so dig this theme.

Same problem here and I see it is in screenshot aswell.

11-18-10 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD