- User customizable icons
- First two icons, hidden today format
- First icon slot, under the clock for Weather icon
- $ = hotkey for SMS
- Transitions are back
- 6 Different color options
- also, a few other tweaks and fixes.
- As always, feedback is welcome and appreciated.
- Fixed the size of the font for the Date, no more overlapping.
- Fixed the scrolling issue on the bottom dock.
- Took away transitions (causing a mem leak).
- Changed some font colors to make them easier to read.
Feedback is welcome, Thanks.
Last edited by j0hnnyRingo; 12-14-2009 at 04:05 PM.Ever to Conquer, Never to yield...
- 12-06-2009, 06:23 PM #2
I can test for you
- CrackBerry User
12-06-2009, 06:32 PM #3
- 70 Posts
I can test for you...Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. I doubt it, but it is within the realm of possibilities...
Running the leaked 220.127.116.118 OS and LOVING it!
Cingular -- Motorola Razor==>Cricket -- Kyocera Lingo (WORST POS Phone EVER)==>Verizon -- Storm==>Verizon -- Storm2
- 12-06-2009, 09:38 PM #10
I noticed on the jumble of screenshots that ur making the highlighting a greenish color..- personally don't like tht and prefer the default blue color..but that's just me :P
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
- 12-07-2009, 05:10 PM #20
Has anyone been given the theme to test? I was the first one to post that I would and I still haven't heard a word. I even emailed the op and have not received a response yet????
- Ever to Conquer, Never to yield...
- 12-07-2009, 05:27 PM #22
- 12-09-2009, 06:41 PM #25
Would it be possible to make the last icon (far right) not roll up to the weather icon? when i scroll to the right or when i scroll down it goes to the weather?
Thanks for your hard work on such a wonderful theme!