OK here is my situation. i work in almost total darkness so when i look at my phone i loose my night vision for about ten minutes so i have an idea for a theme and wonder if some one could help me out here. i would like something like this. front home page with seven or so icons on the bottom dock that can be rearranged. also it would be nice for it to be a hidden dock. most of all dark very dark lol. the app page doesn't have to be anything crazy, but here is the big kicker......i was wondering if its possible to make the menus have black backgrounds and a contrasting font color like white or whatever looks nice. background could be a blackberry leather or something like that with a blue bb sgin or something nice and professional. icons can be just about anything just not cartoon or too colorful. i'm more then willing to donate to the designer. so let me know.
    12-01-09 06:43 AM
    OK here is my situation. i work in almost total darkness so when i look at my phone i loose my night vision for about ten minutes so i have an idea for a theme and wonder if some one could help me out here. i would like something like this. front home page with seven or so icons on the bottom dock that can be rearranged. also it would be nice for it to be a hidden dock. most of all dark very dark lol. the app page doesn't have to be anything crazy, but here is the big kicker......i was wondering if its possible to make the menus have black backgrounds and a contrasting font color like white or whatever looks nice. background could be a blackberry leather or something like that with a blue bb sgin or something nice and professional. icons can be just about anything just not cartoon or too colorful. i'm more then willing to donate to the designer. so let me know.
    if you work in the dark then you cannt have white. you will need black and red or black and a soft orange
    12-01-09 10:26 AM
    Your posting in the 9700 forum but your avatar says you have a 9000. WHich do you actually have?
    12-02-09 12:41 PM
    bold2 9700 sry
    12-03-09 05:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD