02-04-11 02:37 AM
    You got any more screen shots? Just asking before I decide to purchase it. TIA. (Would like to see a shot of the home screen and a calendar one as well also, are fonts on the inbox customized?)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 05:35 AM
    No free ah?

02-04-11 05:47 AM
    Can we have more screenshots please? thanks

02-04-11 08:08 AM
    You got any more screen shots? Just asking before I decide to purchase it. TIA. (Would like to see a shot of the home screen and a calendar one as well also, are fonts on the inbox customized?)
    calendar in theme is normal. its not a today theme & yes fonts are customized.

i'll release a free demo later tonight. it'll help changing your mind
    Last edited by shahriyar; 02-04-11 at 10:42 AM.
    02-04-11 10:40 AM
    Can we have more screenshots please? thanks

wait for a demo release later tonight
    02-04-11 10:42 AM
    FREE Trial now available
    andyahs and shawnOST like this.
    02-04-11 04:17 PM
    Just tried the trial, and the theme is incredibly buggy. Only the first two slider shortcuts actually launch the appropriate app, and you cannot customize any of them. The other shortcuts are broken and do nothing, plus you lose your wallpaper when sliding across to other shortcuts (it switches to a black background). It also forgets what state the last slider app was in-focus and keeps moving back and forth as you scroll between the bottom shortcuts and the sliders. Maybe if all these issues are fixed it would be worth the money, but definitely not in this current state.
    02-07-11 05:56 PM
    :S

worst feedback ever!!! haha. its a demo so you just have 3 sliders and....i dont know what are you saying :/
    02-08-11 10:19 AM
    Just tried the trial, and the theme is incredibly buggy. Only the first two slider shortcuts actually launch the appropriate app, and you cannot customize any of them. The other shortcuts are broken and do nothing, plus you lose your wallpaper when sliding across to other shortcuts (it switches to a black background). It also forgets what state the last slider app was in-focus and keeps moving back and forth as you scroll between the bottom shortcuts and the sliders. Maybe if all these issues are fixed it would be worth the money, but definitely not in this current state.
    After that the rest is pointless....
    02-08-11 11:26 AM
    After that the rest is pointless....
    All of that was worthless. Let me know how it goes for you if you actually bother trying it.
    02-08-11 03:44 PM
    MiniBook (Playberry) Theme Now Available at BlackBerry App World

BlackBerry App World - Mini Book Theme
    02-20-11 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD