I just came across the page for this theme and just wanted to share. I really like this, I love the home screen and the way the messages come through.

I just wanted to share to see your thoughts or if you know of any other themes out there like this. I really want to get my hands on something like this for my 9700. If you know of any themes like this, could you please advise. There are more pics at the page Dream6.5 For The BlackBerry® Theme Design Competition*|*Perfecolor

Thank you.

08-13-10 07:55 AM
    Go and give it a vote and it should be released soon:

BlackBerry Theme Design Competition
    08-13-10 08:43 AM
    Some of those are pretty sweet. Do we know when they will be released?
    08-13-10 08:48 AM
    sweet..........looks pretty tight...whens the release????????????????
    08-13-10 08:54 AM
    I want it lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 08:59 AM
    Keep checking their site:

Perfecolor | Themes
    08-13-10 09:38 AM
    Wow, this looks.. absolutely stunning. Lol.
    08-13-10 12:19 PM
    That theme is HOT! Hope it will be available soon..

..Anybody knows what weather app that is? The weather icon looks amazing!!
    08-13-10 02:00 PM
    this looks like a os6 phone. i notice its a vodaphone as well.

if anything it will be a premium so im not geting excited for it
    08-13-10 02:39 PM
    I want this! Looks great

08-13-10 02:47 PM
    very nice but don't like the background
    08-13-10 04:48 PM
    I hope it gets released soon. It looks really cool.
    08-13-10 06:10 PM
    That looks awesome!
    08-13-10 06:36 PM
    !!!!!!!!!!I likey!!
    08-13-10 06:53 PM
    theme looks sweet
    08-13-10 07:17 PM
    I agree with joey, looks awsome but pitty its going to be premium.

08-14-10 04:21 AM
    That theme is HOT! Hope it will be available soon..

..Anybody knows what weather app that is? The weather icon looks amazing!!
    Looks like berry weather to me. The app has two icon styles to pick from. Has anyone heard when the competition is over? Maybe this will be released afterward.
    08-14-10 10:23 AM
    This is only a concept design.

While I see everything as possible I dont see how the design for the Messaging List is possible, a lot of things are themed and rearranged that we dont have control over in themes...Time and date are moved and have their own custom BGs...the entire thing is just...i dunno maybe they figured something out but BESIDES that....everything looks great, nice job.
    08-14-10 09:00 PM
    This is only a concept design.

While I see everything as possible I dont see how the design for the Messaging List is possible, a lot of things are themed and rearranged that we dont have control over in themes...Time and date are moved and have their own custom BGs...the entire thing is just...i dunno maybe they figured something out but BESIDES that....everything looks great, nice job.
    I was thinking the same thing - how did they rearrange the message list like that?
    08-15-10 01:04 PM
    To the extent you're willing to develop a fully customized SVG, you can pretty much create whatever UI you want. Witness some of the slick ones with giant imitation Sense UI clocks on the homescreen -- only possible through custom SVG.

From what I've read, an enormous amount of functionality is available through SVG programming if you have the patience to work through it. Much of it is essentially like coding to an API, using pre-existing system functionality, but surfacing it via your own user interface design.

Only issue that I've seen is that the themes that are heavy on the customized SVG side tend to get very slow and unresponsive. Some of it has to do with the size of the SVG and the associated images, and some probably has to do with the complexity of the calls. I'm no expert at this, but I believe it's a way to create what we're seeing here that could actually work.
    08-15-10 01:19 PM
    Ya I noticed the message list immediately..wierd, but If it's true, this would truly be a one of a kind theme..

I'm very intruiged.

08-15-10 09:59 PM
    To the extent you're willing to develop a fully customized SVG, you can pretty much create whatever UI you want. Witness some of the slick ones with giant imitation Sense UI clocks on the homescreen -- only possible through custom SVG.

From what I've read, an enormous amount of functionality is available through SVG programming if you have the patience to work through it. Much of it is essentially like coding to an API, using pre-existing system functionality, but surfacing it via your own user interface design.

Only issue that I've seen is that the themes that are heavy on the customized SVG side tend to get very slow and unresponsive. Some of it has to do with the size of the SVG and the associated images, and some probably has to do with the complexity of the calls. I'm no expert at this, but I believe it's a way to create what we're seeing here that could actually work.
    There are a bunch of things we have found out how to do with custom SVGs but they are all limited to the homescreen. Nothing that allows the customization of the messaging list to the extent of that theme has been found, or i think possible with current software... like I said, its just a concept design... BUT i do want to reiterate that everything else pictured is definitely possible.
    08-15-10 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD