New palm pre like theme with the cool homescreen, high quality icons and backgrounds,calendar today,5 or 6 homescreen bottons. We done a high imitate design work for turnning your BB into a real palm pre phone. Please surrport us and purchase this theme to intall for your Blackberry !

02/11/2010 update v1.2:
    Add the weather icon place in zen version,
    Menu and list font customize(Please don't set the font too small),
    Menus slightly transparent,
    note icons update,
    shortcuts:spacebar added for Quicklaunch and $ for sms/mms
    Some bug repair.

02/08/2010 update:9700 and 5.0os support.
    Interface animation(5.0 os only).
    9630 bug repair.

Features:
    High imitate design.
    Real Palm Pre-like.
    Cool animated menu.
    6 customizable icons.
    Interface animation.
    Free update.
    Two versions:
    today version with 6 customizable icons and calendar today.
    zen version with 6 customizable icons and hidden today area.

Last edited by xyxxjay; 02-12-10 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Picture update
    02-08-10 02:07 AM
    excellent theme! Nice screenshots too.. but you're link might need editting..?
    02-08-10 07:00 AM
    Indeed, very nice theme.
    02-08-10 08:39 AM
    I just purchased and downloaded this theme! I have to say that it is the best theme out there right now for the 9700.

I am giving this theme a 4/5. Would have given a 5, but the menu fonts are way too big. Menu fonts should always be user customizable!

I would like to see an update where we can control the size of the menu fonts, because for those of us that like to use small fonts, some of the drop down boxes in options don't show the text cause they are too big!!

If you want others to pay $6 for this theme, please fix this issue!
    02-08-10 11:03 AM
    Can we get an update on the fonts??
    02-08-10 07:00 PM
    Has anyone gotten BerryWeather to work for the 9700 Zen theme? Supposedly it will....
    Any luck anyone?

Update: just heard from xyxxjay. Apparently weather only works with the Today version?
    Last edited by allyn274; 02-08-10 at 08:59 PM. Reason: received email with new info....
    02-08-10 08:43 PM
    $5.99...No intro sale price...??
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 02-09-10 at 03:19 PM.
    02-08-10 10:33 PM
    Has anyone gotten BerryWeather to work for the 9700 Zen theme? Supposedly it will....
    Any luck anyone?

Update: just heard from xyxxjay. Apparently weather only works with the Today version?
    you mean to work as a wall paper? The icon for me works fine, but Im running the today 9700 version.
    02-09-10 02:50 PM
    Still have not heard from designers.

Buyers beware; poor customer service.
    02-09-10 02:57 PM
    you mean to work as a wall paper? The icon for me works fine, but Im running the today 9700 version.
    I expected the weather icon to show up on the homescreen and work that way just the same way it's working for you in the Today version. The designer stopped answering emails last night after informing me that I had essentially thrown $6 in the garbage to get a theme that doesn't work as I expected/hoped and that the weather functionality is only available in the Today version. NOTHING on their site or here indicates that. That's terrible customer service.

Also, for such a pretty theme, this is pretty jacked up to have the call list look like this (without the scratch-outs of course). Why would you have a different/weird font for the 2nd line like that?

02-09-10 04:25 PM
    it looks nice...after some minor revisions...i'd consider it
    02-09-10 05:26 PM
    I expected the weather icon to show up on the homescreen and work that way just the same way it's working for you in the Today version. The designer stopped answering emails last night after informing me that I had essentially thrown $6 in the garbage to get a theme that doesn't work as I expected/hoped and that the weather functionality is only available in the Today version. NOTHING on their site or here indicates that. That's terrible customer service.

Also, for such a pretty theme, this is pretty jacked up to have the call list look like this (without the scratch-outs of course). Why would you have a different/weird font for the 2nd line like that?

I agree! the fonts in the call screen are hideous!

This theme has a lot of potential. I hope they are listening.

If you purchased from Mobihand, they will refund your theme if you tell them you are unsatisfied.
    02-09-10 09:28 PM
    I agree! the fonts in the call screen are hideous!

This theme has a lot of potential. I hope they are listening.

If you purchased from Mobihand, they will refund your theme if you tell them you are unsatisfied.
    I did purchase through Mobihand. How do I go about asking for a refund? Thanks!
    02-09-10 10:04 PM
    Update: developer saw how much of a bi*ch fest we were having, and has informed me that he is making changes to the fonts.
    02-09-10 10:12 PM
    Update: developer saw how much of a bi*ch fest we were having, and has informed me that he is making changes to the fonts.
    Great! If you're having any luck talking to them, can you convince him to fix the weather functionality, too?
    02-09-10 10:17 PM
    1.Add the weather icon place in zen version.
    2.Repair the menu font and the call screen bug.
    3.Make the menus slightly transparent.
    Is there anything i can do for update theme?

Thank you for all your support above!
    02-09-10 11:46 PM
    1.Add the weather icon place in zen version.
    2.Repair the menu font and the call screen bug.
    3.Make the menus slightly transparent.
    Is there anything i can do for update theme?

Thank you for all your support above!
    These would be major improvements. Also, you can make "Alarm" not a folder. The Alarm is set by the clock and I cannot find any functionality for this folder. It's in the way.

How will you release an update to customers who have already purchased?

Thanks much!

02-10-10 06:40 AM

And it makes your Blackberry look like the Pre on top of all that?...
    02-10-10 07:44 AM
    And it makes your Blackberry look like the Pre on top of all that?...
    That was the fun part I liked! The other stuff needs work.
    02-10-10 08:48 AM
    These would be major improvements. Also, you can make "Alarm" not a folder. The Alarm is set by the clock and I cannot find any functionality for this folder. It's in the way.

How will you release an update to customers who have already purchased?

Thanks much!

My biggest complaint for not using it as my main theme is the lack of Shorcut key support. As a Quicklaun user, I would like to see a shortcut key like spacebar added for Quicklaunch and maybe $ for sms. Great theme so far tho. Hoping to see the new updates.
    02-10-10 02:14 PM
    Does this mean osX Black will be updated soon too?!
    02-10-10 02:42 PM
    Great theme but needs to be tightened up a bit though.

The transitions slow it down a bit too much. As mentioned, the font isn't great in certain areas. Font size is to large and a bit ugly on bb menus (when you hit the BB menu button while in a native app like email).

Good theme though, I just hope this is an update to make it great.
    02-11-10 03:18 PM
    02/11/2010 update v1.2:
    note icons update,
    Some bug repair.
    Last edited by xyxxjay; 02-11-10 at 07:37 PM.
    02-11-10 07:35 PM
    They just released the update. I am very impressed with it!

Definite thumbs up!!!
    02-11-10 07:46 PM
    02/11/2010 update v1.2:
    note icons update,
    Some bug repair.
    Those are some SWEET updates! Will the 8900 version 5.0 today have these too?
    02-11-10 08:00 PM
83 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD