Is the oversized date in the messages app bug fixed yet?
    05-29-10 09:13 AM
    Is the oversized date in the messages app bug fixed yet?
    yes the date has been made smaller in the messages
    05-29-10 11:56 AM
    are you guys gooing to port this theme to the 8530 for OS 5.0? i would love this theme
    05-29-10 12:23 PM
    I'm asking myself why I paid for this. The free version in this section is just as good. It doesn't have the ugly blue plazmic blocks when you scroll over something either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 12:17 PM
    I'm asking myself why I paid for this. The free version in this section is just as good. It doesn't have the ugly blue plazmic blocks when you scroll over something either.

sorry that you feel that way. From what the theme is supposed to be is a replica of OS6 and from what we have seen the blue blocks are exactly like what OS6 will be like.
    06-01-10 12:21 PM
    sorry that you feel that way. From what the theme is supposed to be is a replica of OS6 and from what we have seen the blue blocks are exactly like what OS6 will be like.
    Exactly. In fact, "ugly" is a word of preference. There were plenty of screenshots and videos of this to help make an educated choice. I am also sorry that some people feel that way. If they would just contact [email protected] instead of flaming a post, they might realize that our customer support is top notch. Hopefully this can be worked out.
    06-01-10 01:13 PM
    Just purchased this and all I have to say is I LOVE it.

Not sure why people dislike the blue overlay on an icon but i LOVE it.

Not expensive at all. Well worth $3 of change that I get from lunch each day from work haha. Great to experience OS6 since it won't be out till Q4 of 2010.

Keep up the great job guys! I love your designs!
    06-01-10 09:09 PM
    Just purchased this and all I have to say is I LOVE it.

Not sure why people dislike the blue overlay on an icon but i LOVE it.

Not expensive at all. Well worth $3 of change that I get from lunch each day from work haha. Great to experience OS6 since it won't be out till Q4 of 2010.

Keep up the great job guys! I love your designs!
    Awesome feedback glad you like it! Glad to hear the feedback!!
    06-01-10 09:47 PM
    Exactly. In fact, "ugly" is a word of preference. There were plenty of screenshots and videos of this to help make an educated choice. I am also sorry that some people feel that way. If they would just contact [email protected] instead of flaming a post, they might realize that our customer support is top notch. Hopefully this can be worked out.
    I can admit when I'm wrong. Your theme functions much better than the free version I spoke of. its reasonably priced and its worth the money. Obviously you guys care about your work because you are quick to defend it from what I've seen in the forums lol. Nice job. Maybe yall can make a lsu football theme for me. I'll be happy to pay.

06-02-10 01:41 AM
    Love the theme WJD.

Only thing I would like to see which I think would fit very nicely with the style of the theme is transparent menus.

Thanks for the theme.

06-02-10 10:13 PM
    Love the theme WJD.

Only thing I would like to see which I think would fit very nicely with the style of the theme is transparent menus.

Thanks for the theme.

+1 for transparent menu's! would it be possible to make a version with transparent menu's?

Regards,
    Vince
    06-03-10 12:34 PM
    +1 for transparent menu's! would it be possible to make a version with transparent menu's?

Regards,
    Vince
    Dont think transparent menus are part of the real OS. Suggestion taken though. Thanks.
    06-03-10 09:33 PM
    8530 version of this?
    06-03-10 09:49 PM
    Dont think transparent menus are part of the real OS. Suggestion taken though. Thanks.
    I agree. transparent would look better. Those blue blocks really take away from the look (I know you say its part of the real OS, but who cares this isn't the real OS).

Also, I don't know anyone who uses the search function. Its always hidden on my phone. Maybe you can change it to a google quick search?

06-03-10 10:08 PM
    I agree. transparent would look better. Those blue blocks really take away from the look (I know you say its part of the real OS, but who cares this isn't the real OS).

Also, I don't know anyone who uses the search function. Its always hidden on my phone. Maybe you can change it to a google quick search?

Google search suggestion taken thanks

as for the blue blocks yes this isn't the real OS6 but we are trying to give the public the true affect of OS6 so that's why they are there! Realism is the key
    Last edited by Jay21fire; 06-03-10 at 11:26 PM.
    06-03-10 11:21 PM
    I'm really liking the theme I just think if you could make those blue hover blocks maybe a little more see through it would look better and not as jumpy when your scrolling through icons. Otherwise great theme and from the videos on the web of OS6 this is definitely the closest. Thanks
    06-05-10 03:28 PM
    I'm liking the look of the theme, but can't seem to purchase, won't accept my card details, is the store a US only thing? Or is there any other way of paying? Paypal?

06-07-10 10:28 AM
    What's the chances of getting a very similar theme to this but with the transparent menus, no blue blocks and maybe other tweeks?

I would be willing to purchase a different version. Heck, I'd be willing to pay to have one custom made.

06-09-10 03:23 AM
    What's the chances of getting a very similar theme to this but with the transparent menus, no blue blocks and maybe other tweeks?

I would be willing to purchase a different version. Heck, I'd be willing to pay to have one custom made.

Im sure if you contact Wayne @ [email protected] he will let you know details of your request.

Thanks for the interest!
    06-09-10 06:09 AM
    I love BlackBerry an will sell and purchase everything- principal thing is thats newer and more fancy than its forerunner... so i will buy me the Bold slider 9800- and when the world goes down... but in my opinion the layout of the OS6 looks ugly... That not my fault...:-(
    06-09-10 08:19 AM
    I love BlackBerry an will sell and purchase everything- principal thing is thats newer and more fancy than its forerunner... so i will buy me the Bold slider 9800- and when the world goes down... but in my opinion the layout of the OS6 looks ugly... That not my fault...:-(

Well, we will have to wait for Theme Builder 6 to come out to get your 9800 looking good. Make sure to visit WJD Designs a few days after TB6 hits the streets, we'll have something for ya.
    06-11-10 10:55 AM
196 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD