could really use the lock icon and full power off icon
    You don't see it? Its in the application folder. Move the icons to wherever u want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 09:14 AM
    Excellent theme! Thanks for keeping it free!
    I was wondering what that small letter "g" on the bottom right stands for?

Edit: Ok, nevermind! I just found out a few posts before.
    Last edited by Knurpsi; 05-01-10 at 11:37 AM.
    05-01-10 09:55 AM
    hotkey F = facebook
    why sometimes i type F and facebook not run
    why sometime i type F facebook run - -a
    what happend ?
    05-02-10 01:04 AM
    hotkey F = facebook
    why sometimes i type F and facebook not run
    why sometime i type F facebook run - -a
    what happend ?
    The F for facebook will work while you're in the home screen. If you're in the apps screen, or any other screen, it won't work.
    Last edited by dannieloco; 05-02-10 at 07:08 AM.
    05-02-10 06:53 AM
    [QUOTE=dannieloco;5066685]The F for facebook will work whil you're in the home screen. If you're in the apps screen, or any ither screen, it won't work.

Ohh okk thx you but sometime can't. I think my phone is suck haaha
    Last edited by beekrub; 05-02-10 at 07:01 AM.
    05-02-10 06:59 AM
    Am i the only one who thinks that the font for the time should be much larger? It's too small for those that use their blackberries to check the time.

I love all of your themes, as they are the only ones that i use. I just wish that the fonts for the clock were bigger just like they are on BerryBliss.
    05-07-10 05:05 PM
    Am i the only one who thinks that the font for the time should be much larger? It's too small for those that use their blackberries to check the time.

I love all of your themes, as they are the only ones that i use. I just wish that the fonts for the clock were bigger just like they are on BerryBliss.
    The font on the time is meant to fit that way. Its how the banner was designed to fit it. The theme itself was geared to show off your wallpaper. User preferences vary from those who want their wallpaper shown most, to those who want the functionality of being able to see the clock and date easily. My next theme will have a bigger clock but this design is set to be more for showing off wallpaper.

Thank you.
    05-07-10 06:10 PM
    I really needed this theme today lol thx again for making it. Its definitely a keeper

05-08-10 02:42 PM
    The font on the time is meant to fit that way. Its how the banner was designed to fit it. The theme itself was geared to show off your wallpaper. User preferences vary from those who want their wallpaper shown most, to those who want the functionality of being able to see the clock and date easily. My next theme will have a bigger clock but this design is set to be more for showing off wallpaper.

Thank you.
    I completely understand. Like I said, your themes are the only one's that I use. I absolutely love the look of your other themes aside from Blackberry Bliss, but don't use them because of the small clock.

I will be patiently waiting for any new themes that you design in the future.

Thank you for all of your hard work.
    05-11-10 03:47 PM
    Awesome theme man, I'm loving it. Thank you!

05-11-10 04:22 PM
    Awesome theme man, I'm loving it. Thank you!

your very welcome. I have a new theme in the mix, if you'd like to beta test.. please shoot me an email.
    Thanks
    06-28-10 11:19 PM
    Hey Just wondering where u snag ur icons from?

09-07-10 12:19 PM
    the web, and I modify a ton of it using photoshop.. for the most part. I find like a bunch of icons that look the same, resize them to be about the same size in the 80x80 icons size for the 9700, then change the hue so theyre another color, then use em!
    09-08-10 06:36 PM
    Do u have a 9700 version with no profile icon and no weather slot on the home screen?

09-08-10 06:43 PM
    This one to be specific.
    whats the name of this theme?? Please and thank you!
    09-10-10 02:06 PM
    very good, just dl. thanx
    09-11-10 02:12 AM
    Gives me invalid cod error
    09-11-10 03:30 AM
    OTA's are working again..
    09-12-10 06:48 AM
418 ... 151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD