It's been a while since I introduced a new theme and that's because I was working on this bad boy

If you ever wished for a theme that can do it all then your wish has been granted

BBredux from BerryMobi has everything you need all at your finger tips from hidden docks to hidden today. In addition it features OS6 icons that enhances the visual experience.

There are three docks that can be completed hidden. These docks contain total of 23 icons (or 19 icons for the version with Hidden Today). Bottom dock contains icons that can be customized to suit your needs. 6 side icons are composed of essential applications that you use all the time from Messages to media applications. Then there is the weather slot to keep your weather application always visible on the home screen. For your convenience, there are several shortcuts on the home screen (see the list below).

There are TWO versions to choose from.

Hidden Today version: For the people who need to keep tabs on their busy lives, choose the Hidden Today version. You will get 19 icons of which, 13 icons (bottom dock + weather slot) can be customized for your needs.

Non-Hidden Today version: For the icon junkies, choose the one with 23 icons. 17 of the icons (bottom dock + weather slot) can be customized.

Don’t wait anymore. The theme you’ve been waiting for is here!
    Features

* Very wallpaper friendly
    * OS6 icons
    * Two different versions:
    o 19 icons with Hidden Today (13 customizable icons)
    o 23 icons without Hidden Today (17 customizable icons)
    * Scrolling bottom dock (can be hidden)
    * Side docks with BB essential and media icons (can be hidden)
    * Weather slot for your favorite weather app
    * Many convenient shortcuts
    o Battery meter = Options
    o Signal meter = Manage Connections
    o QL shortcut = space bar
    * Smooth and lag free operation
    * Show/Hide Docks = ALT + # and ALT + *

Get BBredux

Get BBredux
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 09:55 AM.
    08-09-10 12:39 AM
    Maybe there are too many OS6 themes out there
    08-09-10 07:16 PM
    Maybe there are too many OS6 themes out there
    Yes there are and free too but this one is an incredible theme. Great work as always....
    08-09-10 07:30 PM
    i love your creations Doug, i have few of them in my device, now i love this one too, but thinking to change to 9800 at the end of this week, so i will gladly purchase this theme if you tell me that its not gonna cost me to exchange it to 9800 Torch version, capishe.
    08-09-10 07:44 PM
    Yes there are and free too but this one is an incredible theme. Great work as always....
    Thanks Andy! Many OS6 themes out there but I don't think there's one similar to mine yet
    08-09-10 10:08 PM
    Hey, joju,
    I will do an exchange for you when you get the torch, if the theme will work,and if not I am sure I can find a way to compensate for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 01:07 PM
    Hey, joju,
    I will do an exchange for you when you get the torch, if the theme will work,and if not I am sure I can find a way to compensate for you.

thx Doug for kind offers, if you not sure if this will work on 9800, then i think it makes sense to wait another 2 days when Torch be out and in my hands.

update: i went back to screenshots of this theme and decided to get it right now, its to good to wait for Torch, i want to play now, so long, I'm gone to purchase this now.
    Last edited by joju58; 08-10-10 at 02:41 PM.
    08-10-10 02:37 PM
    Great theme Doug, love it !!! You better make sure your themes will work on OS 6 buddy. I'm sure you will, its a big, huge potential market out there at OS 6.
    08-10-10 04:18 PM
    Just purchased the hidden today for the 9650. Awesome theme!! 1 question how do you hide the dock?
    08-10-10 04:45 PM
    BBredux is awesome. Just when you think it can't get any better, it does! With this new theme, I have every app I need available on my home screen. I don't have to use as many keystrokes to get where I want to be. What a timesaver, and it's well designed, attractive and colorful, and a pleasure to use! Nice job!

08-10-10 04:56 PM
    Having problems with download. Error message. Download URL has been truncated or full version not available. Can you help or explain. Shows up in Mobihand Acct.

08-10-10 05:35 PM
    Great theme Doug, love it !!! You better make sure your themes will work on OS 6 buddy. I'm sure you will, its a big, huge potential market out there at OS 6.
    I hope so! I am going to test it out soon.
    08-10-10 08:29 PM
    Just purchased the hidden today for the 9650. Awesome theme!! 1 question how do you hide the dock?
    Thanks!
    You can hide the docks by pressing ALT+# and show by ALT+*
    08-10-10 08:29 PM
    BBredux is awesome. Just when you think it can't get any better, it does! With this new theme, I have every app I need available on my home screen. I don't have to use as many keystrokes to get where I want to be. What a timesaver, and it's well designed, attractive and colorful, and a pleasure to use! Nice job!

Thanks Jerry!!!
    08-10-10 08:31 PM
    Having problems with download. Error message. Download URL has been truncated or full version not available. Can you help or explain. Shows up in Mobihand Acct.

Are you still having a problem downloading?
    I have been seeing this problem more often now and have reported to Mobihand a couple of times already so they are working on it.
    If you still haven't gotten your theme please let me know.
    08-10-10 08:32 PM
    I love, love, lovvvveeee this theme!!! Great work. The only problem I've run into is when you set the font to 6, which I prefer to the use, the date in the messages/sms is cut off. Also it would be awesome the $ shortcut was used for something besides messages...SMS or BBM maybe. Either way great theme
    08-11-10 10:31 AM
    Thanks!
    I will see if I can add some of that into the next update
    08-11-10 11:49 AM
    Dougee - Another fantastic theme, I love that there's no lag
    08-11-10 01:53 PM
    Thanks, vsuga! I hate lag
    08-11-10 08:53 PM
    I love, love, lovvvveeee this theme!!! Great work. The only problem I've run into is when you set the font to 6, which I prefer to the use, the date in the messages/sms is cut off. Also it would be awesome the $ shortcut was used for something besides messages...SMS or BBM maybe. Either way great theme
    i agree with you to add some shortcut with $, but why BBM oe SMS? they already can be accessed by clicking N for BBM and SMS in this beautiful theme also has a shortcut..under main on the left side, so we need some but not those you was mentioning i think.
    08-11-10 09:51 PM
    i agree with you to add some shortcut with $, but why BBM oe SMS? they already can be accessed by clicking N for BBM and SMS in this beautiful theme also has a shortcut..under main on the left side, so we need some but not those you was mentioning i think.
    Do you have one in mind ?
    08-11-10 11:51 PM
    Why do I have a box around the TIME and Date, plus the level meter are the wrong colors on the home screen. The app screen looks like the right glow colors.

This is the 9700 OS5 23 icon version.
    08-12-10 02:56 PM
    Well that's true. I immediately thought of SMS b/c I've gotten used to that one with other themes. But then I thought BBM would be nice, since SMS is on the homescreen already for those who choose not to have dialing from the homescreen disabled. What about UberTwitter? that would be nice IMO
    08-12-10 04:06 PM
    Why do I have a box around the TIME and Date, plus the level meter are the wrong colors on the home screen. The app screen looks like the right glow colors.

This is the 9700 OS5 23 icon version.
    The box is the focus state. I am not sure what you mean by the wrong colors?
    Have you done a battery pull after the installation?
    08-12-10 04:32 PM
    Well that's true. I immediately thought of SMS b/c I've gotten used to that one with other themes. But then I thought BBM would be nice, since SMS is on the homescreen already for those who choose not to have dialing from the homescreen disabled. What about UberTwitter? that would be nice IMO
    I like BBM since it's a default app and everyone has it. That is unless you guys think UberTwitter shortcut is worth it
    08-12-10 04:33 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD