Theme name: YellowTBB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9700 (5.0)

Use coupon code: YTBBCRCK , to get it for FREE!!
    Enjoy!! The only thing that we ask you in return is that you leave a comment.
    This will help us improvise our themes and services.

Price: $2.99 until May 21
    Regular Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

This theme is made with High Quality Graphics by BB-Freaks

Is a yellow abstract theme with lot of details, this is a ideal theme for people who love yellow color and a modern look.

* Date & highlight application text are not visible on the homescreen *
    See screenshots for more details.

Features:
    - High Quality Graphics.
    - 7 Customizable icons.
    - Today area.

Price: $2.99 until May 21
    Regular Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

Use coupon code: YTBBCRCK , to get it for FREE!!
    Enjoy!! The only thing that we ask you in return is that you leave a comment.
    This will help us improvise our themes and services.

Last edited by xgndxdom; 05-12-10 at 11:13 AM.
    05-12-10 06:36 AM
    Another sharp theme - again there will be call for a non transition and quicklaunch hotspot version but very sharp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 07:15 AM
    Another sharp theme - again there will be call for a non transition and quicklaunch hotspot version but very sharp

Thanks for your feedbaak!
    and if we make a non transition / quick launch hotspot version of this theme i'll let you know but i cannot guarantee it. Enjoy!
    05-12-10 07:50 AM
    Just got it w/the code. Thanks!
    Last edited by vballer; 05-12-10 at 08:27 AM. Reason: grammar
    05-12-10 08:26 AM
    Thank you very much for this one
    05-12-10 08:27 AM
    this theme is pretty kool
    05-12-10 08:57 AM
    I'm trying to use the code but it won't allow me to. it states that code already used..please review
    05-12-10 09:03 AM
    I'm trying to use the code but it won't allow me to. it states that code already used..please review
    There were only 30 copies with the code.
    05-12-10 10:25 AM
    Thanks for your feedback's! and yes. all the 30 copies are gone! Enjoy and congrats to the ppl who got it for free!!
    05-12-10 11:24 AM
    Wow 30 copies free and only a few comments...Thats mess up...The theme looks awsome...
    05-12-10 09:50 PM
    Wow 30 copies free and only a few comments...Thats mess up...The theme looks awsome...
    Leads me to believe that it isn't a hot seller. I'd give it a whirl if it was free or even had a trial.
    05-12-10 10:32 PM
    Just about to buy it but it's not on CB store so I wont do it. Too much crap when buying from other places that don't allow you to redownload stuff you paid for. Shortcut for QL is almost a deal breaker for me. I dont know what it is but free themes just about always have the QL shortcut and paid don't. I like to dial from homescreen so I hate locking it. Anyways looks like one **** of a theme, nice work.
    05-12-10 11:51 PM
    Just about to buy it but it's not on CB store so I wont do it. Too much crap when buying from other places that don't allow you to redownload stuff you paid for. Shortcut for QL is almost a deal breaker for me. I dont know what it is but free themes just about always have the QL shortcut and paid don't. I like to dial from homescreen so I hate locking it. Anyways looks like one **** of a theme, nice work.
    Hello Vagrant_1, it wasn't on CB store because i've uploaded it yesterday and it takes a day to be available on mobihand network.

Here is the CB store link:
    YellowTBB - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

And we allow you to redownload and also swap it to another version number in case you change your blackberry.

About the QL shortcut we will work on that.

Regards,
    Miguel
    05-13-10 03:11 AM
    Yellow is my favorite color so had to go with this theme. Wanted to use it for 24 hours before I posted.

This theme is great. I love that it is not in the traditional banner pattern, the swirl is neat looking. All aspects works great and will look for other themes from you.

Thanks for the free copy...I love it
    05-13-10 10:19 AM
    Hello Vagrant_1, it wasn't on CB store because i've uploaded it yesterday and it takes a day to be available on mobihand network.

Here is the CB store link:
    YellowTBB - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

And we allow you to redownload and also swap it to another version number in case you change your blackberry.

About the QL shortcut we will work on that.

Regards,
    Miguel
    Thnx I picked it up
    05-13-10 03:13 PM
    Shortcut for QL is almost a deal breaker for me. I dont know what it is but free themes just about always have the QL shortcut and paid don't. I like to dial from homescreen so I hate locking it.
    Do you know that there is an option in QL that lets you assign the Spacebar to launch QL?
    05-13-10 04:47 PM
    Do you know that there is an option in QL that lets you assign the Spacebar to launch QL?
    Not to be a **** but yes I know there is and in my post I said I like to dial from homescreen which prevents you from using QL built in shortcut

05-13-10 04:50 PM
    I sent 2 emails to these guys who maked this theme and others and no reply back. Not good service for themes we have to pay for!

Not happy!
    05-14-10 05:42 PM
    I sent 2 emails to these guys who maked this theme and others and no reply back. Not good service for themes we have to pay for!

Not happy!
    Sorry for the late answer. But your emails are replied and sorry the digital font clock and the notifier will not be changed because according to our test they are readable. I've wrote more details in the email.

Best,
    Miguel
    Last edited by xgndxdom; 05-15-10 at 08:32 AM.
    05-15-10 08:24 AM
    Dude, I never received anything from you otherwise I would not have posted on here. I just looked again and I have no emails responses from you. Though you have made your point VERY CLEAR on here. Now that I know that you WANT change anything or at least try offer to make it the way I asked so that I could use it I want purchase from bb geeks again.
    05-15-10 12:43 PM
    nice theme, think i will purchase now!
    05-15-10 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD