========MMDesign========
    2010/11/13 V2.0 UPDATE

1,Add profiles icon on desktop.
    2,Remove the SMS on desktop,only messages and calendar.
    3,German characters fixed.
    4,Change background.
    5,Change the icons to the OS6 icons.
    6,Include the new OS6 notification icons.
    7,Fixed some bug.
    8,Add Torch 9800 version.

========MMDesign========
    2010/7/11 V1.6 UPDATE

1,Add the 85xx version.
    2,Click "0" to show the dock,click "space" to the 8th application in the applications list.click "z" to hide the today area only.(Storm version:add a button for hide the today area only.)
    3,Make the dock 6 icons a little bigger.
    4,Add the messages today area.
    5,Fix some bug.

========MMDesign========
    2010/6/24 V1.2 UPDATE

1,Add the storm version.
    2,Change the hidden today to sms and mms today area.
    3,Change the profiles icon to a customized icon in homescreen.You can set for profiles,weather application,etc.
    4,Click unread icon to messages,Click battery meter to options,Click signal meter to manage connections.
    5,Click "0" to the 9th icon in the applications list. (89,90,96,97 versions only)
    6,Some bug fixes.

Features:
    Clean and cool interface.
    Icons and today area will be hidden when press escape button and appear when press "0" button.(89,90,96,97 versions only)
    When click time,unread messages area,signal meter and battery meter on the desktop you will go to the Clock,Messages,Manage connections and Options.
    The date area --> Quicklaunch (Storm 95xx version only)
    Digital battery and Signal meter.
    When the battery is low or the signal is weak the digital number will turn red.
    Click "$" to SMS and MMS directly on the desktop. Click "space" to the 8th icon in the applications list. (89,90,96,97 versions only)
    The latest OS6 icons,1 big and 6 small customized icons on the desktop.(Storm 95xx version with 1 big and 5 small customized icons)
    Original alarm icon.
    Clear font,user defined menu and message list font.
    Wallpaper friendly.
    No time lag and requires less memory.
    Free update.

Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 11-12-10 at 11:52 AM.
    11-12-10 11:24 AM
    I think you'll have to drop the price down a couple dollars before I would get this one, especially after all the commotion I've heard about updates.
    11-13-10 12:45 AM
    11-13-10 08:19 AM
    Thank you for your screenshot!
    11-15-10 08:15 AM
    Hi Rose, got this yesterday and love the theme.

One thing that seems a bit out of place (not a complaint!), and possibly is out of your control, is that when I am in UMA mode, the Signal Strength indicator on the bottom left [i.e. the numbers 1 - 9] disappears (understandable, since I guess it's for cellular signal strength), but the UMA signal strength icon/indicator appears in the top left corner.

That leaves a blank in the signal strength box on the homescreen, and a UMA antenna icon underneath my slot 1 weather area.

I know that on stock RIM themes, the 3G/EDGE signal bars are 5 or 6 segments (I think!), and UMA signal bars are 3 segments, so it'd be hard to give a numeric indication of signal strength depending on if on 3G/EDGE or UMA. I have seen some themes out there that have both signal strength meters occupy the same "space or area", but not sure how they do it. That said, as I mentioned, I am not sure how one could represent 1 bar, 2 bars, or 3 bars numerically, that at a glance would not be confused with 3G/EDGE strength (maybe 3, 6 and 9?).

Anyways, just wanted to comment that this is a great theme -- thank you!
    11-16-10 01:31 PM
    Thank you Klotar,I'll try.
    11-18-10 01:22 PM
    Loving the updates.. Thx.. However, I'm using font size 6 and my buttons still show dots, ie. [...] Also, can you make a parked icon so that there is no blue highlight showing anywhere on any of homescreen setting? Maybe swipe to the left from profile would not show the blue highlight?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 02:56 PM
    blue highlight is a feature of this theme.
    11-21-10 09:50 AM
    I like your theme a lot, but i have a question.

Is there anyway i can change the theme instead of your default brisk theme on the page before you type in your password for the blackberry. im not talking about the wallpaper. im talking about the theme, when my blackberry is on lock.

Before the update, i get to change the theme in both lock mode and unlock mode.
    Help me please and Thanks! Love your Theme!
    12-01-10 10:01 PM
    I like your theme a lot, but i have a question.

Is there anyway i can change the theme instead of your default brisk theme on the page before you type in your password for the blackberry. im not talking about the wallpaper. im talking about the theme, when my blackberry is on lock.

Before the update, i get to change the theme in both lock mode and unlock mode.
    Help me please and Thanks! Love your Theme!
    Change the theme in lock mode?Can you describe more clearly?
    12-07-10 07:33 PM
    Hey rose! I bought this theme for my 9700 and loved it.. I upgraded to the 9780... Do you think you'll be converting this theme to 6.0??

02-02-11 11:18 AM
    Change the theme in lock mode?Can you describe more clearly?
    By Lock Mode i mean Lock Handheld and when it is on Lock Mode , i have to type my password in the beginning , that i setup on my blackberry to access into my phone. Like there is 10 tries , after 10 fail tries , the phone resets and deletes all the data. The Lock Handheld Mode is for private and security purposes that you can set up if you want. Some people might not chose to set up the security password. You get what im saying ? I know is confusing , sorry.

When i typed in my password and got in , it shows the wallpaper i want with your theme. But before i typed in my password which is on "Lock Handheld" mode , it shows your theme with your original "Brisk" wallpaper.

I want to know if i can change your original "Brisk" wallpaper when it is on "Lock Handheld" into the wallpaper i want.
    02-19-11 08:36 PM
    Hey rose! I bought this theme for my 9700 and loved it.. I upgraded to the 9780... Do you think you'll be converting this theme to 6.0??

I'll second that! I bought it the day it was released for the 9700... Its really the one theme that I used to have that I really really want for 6.0!

02-20-11 01:16 AM
    I'll second that! I bought it the day it was released for the 9700... Its really the one theme that I used to have that I really really want for 6.0!

I have an upgrade to 6.0 on my blackberry bold 9700 , i wonder if this theme support the 6.0 yet? please lmk asap. Thanks !
    04-05-11 07:16 PM
    Ya ever since that latest update this was always my favorite theme. I'm highly anticipating it

04-05-11 08:56 PM
    i got a new update on my blackberry , but when I update my bb , i lost the brisk theme. is not on my phone or any files anymore. is there anyway to download back or do i have to buy a new one ?
    04-06-11 06:14 PM
    i got a new update on my blackberry , but when I update my bb , i lost the brisk theme. is not on my phone or any files anymore. is there anyway to download back or do i have to buy a new one ?
    If you updated to os6 then Brisk is not compatible and will not work.
    04-06-11 06:27 PM
    There will be a new version to support OS6.
    mirren likes this.
    04-11-11 09:20 PM
    Made my day Rose!! Can't wait!!!!

04-11-11 09:30 PM
    Made my day Rose!! Can't wait!!!!

+1. REALLY made my day

04-12-11 10:29 AM
    Any idea when? Thanks.
    04-26-11 09:20 AM
    Will the New Brisk Themes Get the OS 7 Icon Set? I Hope So, that would look Great on my Torch

05-16-11 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD