Hi Everyone,

This theme will be available in a few colors. Currently I have no color, blue, and red.

Here are the theme features:

Hidden today
    Weather slot
    Sliding Transitions
    SMS hot key ($)
    QuickLaunch hot key (spacebar)

Some Screen Shots with other Wallpapers:

SILVER:OTA
    RED:OTA
    BLUE:OTA
    NoColor:OTA

Donations are very much appreciated!
    Pay Pal [email protected]

Thanks guys and enjoy!
    Last edited by greystealth; 02-06-10 at 07:47 PM.
    02-01-10 11:44 AM
    awesome theme

just wondering if you could revamp and add 6th icon to homescreen to make 7 icons in total
    02-01-10 12:35 PM
    man, really, don't get offended, the themes are ugly. :|
    02-01-10 12:40 PM
    I might be able to add another icon. Ill let you know. Oh and about the ugly comment, that's cool I respect that. I like it and made it for myself so I'm just sharing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 01:08 PM
    I might be able to add another icon. Ill let you know. Oh and about the ugly comment, that's cool I respect that. I like it and made it for myself so I'm just sharing.

Thanks mate i really like your theme
    02-01-10 01:30 PM
    i agree with the extra icon
    02-01-10 01:38 PM
    Seems a little harsh and unnecessary. If you don't like something that's been offered free, move along. No reason to be negative.
    02-01-10 02:12 PM
    An additional icon has been added.
    02-01-10 02:39 PM
    I'm having trouble uploading my screenshot, but this theme is great!
    02-01-10 02:41 PM
    From my understanding as long as you have 5.0, it should work on the 8900. Give it a shot.
    02-01-10 03:26 PM
    Yes, part of the theme works, but the incoming and outgoing call screens revert back to the stock 8900 theme. Its a very weird glitch and it sucks because it takes away from these great themes for the 9700 and tour. I understand if you arent going to port it over, but i figured i would run it by you.

Thanks for sharing it
    02-01-10 03:40 PM
    Is there any need for this? This theme is very kindly being offered for free. If it does not appeal to you then simply do not take up the kind offer of downloading it and look for a theme that you find attractive!.
    02-01-10 04:09 PM
    thanks for adding the extra icon i really like this theme
    02-01-10 04:49 PM
    I like the red theme. Thank you/ Two things I'd like to see is a sliding bar and/or the app names when you move the cursor over the app.
    02-01-10 07:47 PM
    why would people put down someone elses work if they arent going to use it or like it? the iggnorance of people! good luck with your next themes also
    02-02-10 08:50 AM
    Is it possible to have the icons on the home screen scroll? This is a pretty cool feature i have seen and used on a few themes but i have yet to find a theme i like w/ the icon scroll feature. Thanks!
    02-02-10 12:55 PM
    that is just rude!! If you don't like it, fine. don't post.

and people wonder why we don't have more free themers here on cb than we do....
    Last edited by brook196; 02-03-10 at 12:52 AM.
    02-03-10 12:48 AM
    Nice! Thank you!

02-04-10 03:02 AM
    Awesome theme. Just curious, which weather app is everyone using for the slot? I've never had much luck getting it to show up correctly using weathereye.

02-06-10 02:49 PM
    The screen shots on the front page DO NOT do this theme justice!

THIS IS HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE THEME OF THE YEAR!

FINALLY SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS HOW TO CREATE A FAST, GOOD LOOKING, USABLE THEM!

I am SUPER excited, getting you some screen shots as I type this.
    02-06-10 06:42 PM
    Screen shots:

Idunno if my computer monitor sucks, but these look WAYY better on the device. Much brighter and the banners are less opaque. Also, the icons in the app screen aren't just hovering either. Like I said before, these just don't do it justice.

HUGE THANKS! This theme works perfect for me. It's just what I've been searching for. Feel free to use these screen shots on the first page of the thread as well.
    02-06-10 07:03 PM
    Thanks man. I totally agree with you too. It looks much better installed on the device. I'll throw your screen shots on the front.
    02-06-10 07:42 PM
    Screen shots:

Idunno if my computer monitor sucks, but these look WAYY better on the device. Much brighter and the banners are less opaque. Also, the icons in the app screen aren't just hovering either. Like I said before, these just don't do it justice.

HUGE THANKS! This theme works perfect for me. It's just what I've been searching for. Feel free to use these screen shots on the first page of the thread as well.
    still ugly, but less ugly.
    02-06-10 08:57 PM
    i use this theme now for last two days and love it, thx for great theme for giving us for free, those a$$hole$ who don't likes can go &%$* themselves
    02-06-10 09:40 PM
    I'm really loving this theme! It works so good and is exactly what I need! Thanks!

abboder do you think you can post those walls? I think they go great with this theme

02-07-10 08:37 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD