Know of any themes with more than 5 calendar entries visible for the Bold 9700? The goal is to have my home theme screen show as many calendar entries as possible. Thanks.
    01-11-10 07:38 PM
    Know of any themes with more than 5 calendar entries visible for the Bold 9700? The goal is to have my home theme screen show as many calendar entries as possible. Thanks.
    Hey I'm currently using the Hypaeron Cliq theme (sorry I don't have a link) that I got free from this forum. It shows 10 calendar entries when you scroll over the calendar icon. Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 08:07 PM
    Check out Finesse (premium) by Shankeith. Looks like it's available for the Bold 9700, and has a hidden today (shows calendar, email, SMS, etc. when the icon is focused) with seven entries. I just bought it for the Tour yesterday, works well and is a really clean theme.

Here's a screenshot that Shankeith posted yesterday in response to a question I had about the display of the calendar items:
    Last edited by Ducaticorse; 01-11-10 at 08:19 PM.
    01-11-10 08:16 PM
    Here's a link to the post with Hypaeron Sliq that sgcurtis was referring to:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/fr...8900-a-349923/

Don't be fooled by the link title. There is a 9700 theme included.
    01-11-10 08:16 PM
    Is the 10 Calendar Events the "Hypaereon Sliq 9700" ? I found one on the net but it is not installing. I would love to have 10 events. Thanks.
    01-11-10 08:38 PM
    Yes, the Hypaereon Sliq 9700 shows 10 events. I have it installed right now. Works pretty well
    01-11-10 09:31 PM
    Here's a link to the post with Hypaeron Sliq that sgcurtis was referring to:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/fr...8900-a-349923/

Don't be fooled by the link title. There is a 9700 theme included.
    Thanks for posting the link for me....I appreciate that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 09:37 PM
    I am downloading now -- there are three versions. BlackBerry browser appears to be the way that works with these types of files.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/fr...23/index4.html
    Last edited by lawlist; 01-11-10 at 10:02 PM.
    01-11-10 09:37 PM
    VERY NICE !!!!!!!! Ten (10) entries -- I don't think anyone can beat that! The only thing that would be nice is the option to have it always visible versus on mouse-over (i.e, hidden). If anyone has any other themes like this, please chime in. This Hypaereon theme is going to be a "keeper". Thank you.
    01-11-10 10:10 PM
    Eureka -- I found it !!! Visible all the time -- 10 Entries for the calendar and 10 icons on the home screen.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/hu...y-free-372687/
    01-12-10 12:02 AM
    Just downloaded this theme and WOW! I have so many icons on my home screen I almost don't need to go the the next screen for anything! And it's actually 11 icons when you count the calender.
    Great theme!
    01-12-10 11:40 AM
    Or even more icons when you count the sound icon bell in the upper-left-hand corner. The theme is simply a dream come true -- I can count on two fingers the number of times that I have ever given a donation for something that was free, and one of those times was last night after I downloaded and tried the theme. I searched from morning to evening for a theme like this, and I found it just before going to bed thanks to some of the key words used by people who helped me in this thread. The only possible modification I could think of would be the exact same theme with a hidden calendar option versus an always visible option -- for situations where the wife of Tiger Woods has access to the phone.
    01-12-10 12:26 PM
    -- for situations where the wife of Tiger Woods has access to the phone.
    Good point. Or when one of your kids picks up your phone and reads about your rendevous.b
    01-12-10 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD