Hey everybody,

Today we have a HUGE update to the 'The iPhone Simulator'.

First, I should mention that we've decided to tweak the name of the product a bit. It is now named 'iBerry 4 - the iPhone Simulator'. We've left the actual theme filename the same so you won't have to reorganize your icons though.

Also, read through the updates carefully, especially the last section about the updated calendar application. A lot has changed with the calendar application so give it a read through.

Updates:

- Version change from 1.1 -> 1.2.
    - Icon dock on home screen now has real time reflections. It looks awesome, and it even works with third party applications too.
    - Dialog boxes and menus are now slightly transparent to bring them more in line with iOS 4.
    - Redesigned BlackBerry Messenger icon.
    - On the 'Today' screen, the little calendar icon now updates.
    - Additional little tweaks barely worth mentioning, but there are over 20.

--- Major changes to the updating Calendar appplication. ---

- First, uninstall the original updating calendar application, you won't need it. (Options -> Applications -> Delete 'Calendar' -> RESTART YOUR DEVICE.)
    - Install the new 'Cal' program using the direct install link icon at the bottom of your application icon menu. It is now version 1.2.
    - The original calendar icon now updates. It is no longer a third party application, we've found a way to take over the original calendar icon.
    - The updated calendar application icon is significantly better on battery life and CPU cycles. It's night and day.
    - It now supports all international languages.
    - It no longer bugs out when going back and forth between your calendar.

That covers all the changes. If you have any questions, write us anytime: [email protected].

Thanks, and enjoy iBerry 4 - the iPhone Simulator!

Cheers,

Andrew
    Creative Director - BlingBerry Themes
    11-10-10 11:54 AM
    o h my gawd, I can't believe I missed this theme. I love Appleberry and this one is great too, already got it installed and enjoying it. Love the colors for all the screens.
    11-10-10 05:44 PM
    o h my gawd, I can't believe I missed this theme. I love Appleberry and this one is great too, already got it installed and enjoying it. Love the colors for all the screens.
    Glad to hear it! We wanted to create something just as high quality as AppleBerry, I'm pretty confident that we accomplished that. (=
    11-11-10 11:08 AM
    Glad to hear it! We wanted to create something just as high quality as AppleBerry, I'm pretty confident that we accomplished that. (=
    Hello, will this theme be updated for OS6 users?
    Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 05:19 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD