** UPDATED TO V2.0 **

Inscribe is a TABBED minimalist theme designed to be simple AND yet be packed with features BUT different from other tabbed themes because the tabs are USER DEFINED . If you have downloaded my other themes, youve noticed I am not a fan of the APPSCREEN. This theme is no different in the fact that the HOMESCREEN has everything you really need and is still simple to use. 8 user defined tabbed icons (first 8 icons on your appscreen) grace the bottom with 7 "clickable" areas located around the screen (see navigational photo). Hotkeys are also on board to make using the appscreen unnecessary. I also love transparency so almost everything in this theme is transparent including the custom battery/signal indicators, menus, buttons, bars, and icons.

I may actually be the first theme developer to include a dedicated button for the Crackberry Wallpaper Changer app in my theme (you have to have it downloaded for it to work)....if you haven't checked that out.....you should. AMAZING....GO HERE TO CHECK IT OUT...best app I have

If youve checked out my other themes, you also know I am a stickler for ART. I have always been fascinated by the "art" of crop circles so INSCRIBE has that artwork for the screens. However, I realize a great many of you enjoy a more plain look...so I am releasing a "plain" version as well. I had actually shelved this concept until BADGER1963 started a thread about TABBED themes....so props to Badger for inspiring me to resurrect this idea and as payback....I am releasing versions without hidden today areas per request. All of my themes are free because I believe art should be free and that keeping it free builds the community and inspires other artists. I hope you enjoy these free themes and PLEASE POST A SCREENSHOT AND/OR LEAVE FEEDBACK if you download my theme or enjoy the concept. We all grow from your feedback and I appreciate it all. Thank you CB community as always <3 AK

* HOTKEYS *

F = facebook
    T = twitter
    U = ubertwitter
    SPACEBAR = quicklaunch
    $ = SMS/MMS
    ALT-P (@) = pictures
    ALT-A (*) = TOGGLE WEATHERSLOT ON
    ALT-Q (#) = TOGGLE WEATHERSLOT OFF
    ALT-O (+) = TOGGLE TABBED ICONS DARK
    ALT-I (-) = TOGGLE TABBED ICONS LIGHT
    ALT-Y [)] = TOGGLE CB WALLPAPER CHANGER APP BUTTON ON
    ALT-N (,) = TOGGLE CB WALLPAPER CHANGER APP BUTTON OFF

Theme Notes
    This is an OS 5.0 release and as with any new theme please perform a battery pull after downloading. I got nostalgic with this one and used OS 5.0 icons as a way of saying goodbye with the pending OS6.
    ** Please note** I am using photobucket posted pictures. If there is any issue regarding these photos do not hesitate to contact me. thank you

Donations
    If you enjoy this and want to help a single father out, please donate so I can add to my son's college fund. Anything donated goes directly to him. This isn't a ploy or a rouse, I just am doing everything I can on a meager salary. If you do not donate I still hope you enjoy this and give back to our CB community. Please give me feedback (good or not) and/or post a screenshot if you download this theme. Thank you so much

Last edited by alphakoi; 09-26-10 at 03:16 AM.
    09-04-10 03:03 AM
    Nice to see that you really spent time on this. Very nice looking theme
    09-04-10 03:25 AM
    interesting lookin theme! But, I got an invalid COD error when dl'ing the plain version
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-04-10 04:01 AM
    Nice to see that you really spent time on this. Very nice looking theme
    Thank you very much for the feedback
    interesting lookin theme! But, I got an invalid COD error when dl'ing the plain version
    I am starting to lose faith with my host site.....got it resolved. I hope you enjoy
    Last edited by alphakoi; 09-04-10 at 11:16 AM. Reason: link issue has been resolved
    09-04-10 04:04 AM
    Love the theme! Very nice. Waiting for the plain OTA to work.
    Last edited by Juffie; 09-04-10 at 04:50 AM.
    09-04-10 04:45 AM
    I love the theme! Very nice. Waiting for the plain OTA to work.

I noticed the weather slot isn't clickable. Any possibility you make it clickable?
    OTA up and running. Enjoy that. Also...FYI The weather slot is totally clickable
    Last edited by alphakoi; 09-04-10 at 11:16 AM.
    09-04-10 04:47 AM
    I noticed, just didn't look close enough :-)

I already changed my reply.

Thank you!

09-04-10 04:53 AM
    Another question: is it possible to make the weather slot a little bigger so that the slot changes with the weather? Now it just stays the same and doesn't show the actual weather.

Also: is it possible to get a notification on the e-mail and sms tabs when there is a new mail?

I really like the theme, and this would make it perfect

09-04-10 05:47 AM
    Wow!! Nice job on this. I can't wait till the Plain OTA is up & running! Thanks for sharing it for FREE!!
    09-04-10 05:53 AM
    Another question: is it possible to make the weather slot a little bigger so that the slot changes with the weather? Now it just stays the same and doesn't show the actual weather.

Also: is it possible to get a notification on the e-mail and sms tabs when there is a new mail?

I really like the theme, and this would make it perfect
    What weather app do you use...I use BerryWeather and it changes for me automatically...havent had any issues myself. Maybe you could PM me a screenshot or 2 to give me a visual

as far as the notification on the tabs.....Ill give it a shot. Haven't learned that SVG technique yet but I like the challenge and it would make for a great addition. I will begin working on that SVG...keep posted
    09-04-10 05:54 AM
    TY. I use beweather free. Tried berryweather trial, but this also doesn't show the update.

I just saw that beweather is the free version of berryweather

I really don't know how to make a screenshot, other than make a picture of it with a camera. And then I have get it to you.

Last edited by Juffie; 09-04-10 at 06:02 AM.
    09-04-10 05:59 AM
    Wow!! Nice job on this. I can't wait till the Plain OTA is up & running! Thanks for sharing it for FREE!!
    You ROCK! thanks for the <3 Download and enjoy
    TY. I use beweather free. Tried berryweather trial, but this also doesn't show the update.

I really don't know how to make a screenshot, other than make a picture of it with a camera. And then I have get it to you.
    I use a program called CaptureIt which is free. I will help you resolve this because I want you to love this theme. PM me and we will get this fixed
    Last edited by alphakoi; 09-04-10 at 11:17 AM.
    09-04-10 06:03 AM
    Sorry if I sound dumb, but: how do I pm you?

09-04-10 06:05 AM
    Sorry if I sound dumb, but: how do I pm you?
    There is no bad question. Click Here and then look on the left hand side about the middle of the screen for "Send Message". Click the down arrow and select Send Private Message
    09-04-10 06:13 AM
    Oke, I think I PMed you, but I'm not sure....

09-04-10 07:23 AM
    I am bombarding you with questions, but if you have your calender open, you see the first letters of the days of the week. Normally the letter of the week you are watching highlights in some sort of color. In this theme it just changes to a barely seen, slightly darker grey. Now you can't see the day you are on.

Sorry to keep asking questions, but I really like the theme and wan't to help make it perfect.

09-04-10 07:58 AM

09-04-10 08:40 AM

09-04-10 08:41 AM
    The broken link for Inscribe Plain has been resolved Enjoy
    09-04-10 10:58 AM
    You are awesome! thank you. Hope you enjoy
    09-04-10 10:59 AM
    This theme most defiantly shows that u are growing in you're theme making. I love it! Yet another amazing theme by you! Keep it up and I can't wait for the next one!

09-04-10 12:21 PM
    I tried the plain version, but the normal one still rules!!!

09-04-10 12:22 PM
    This theme most defiantly shows that u are growing in you're theme making. I love it! Yet another amazing theme by you! Keep it up and I can't wait for the next one!
    Wow! You're too nice. I appreciate the kindness and will keep designing free themes as a way of giving back to my community. Much <3
    I tried the plain version, but the normal one still rules!!!

Awesome....check your PM. As you see...I will answer all questions and assist you with any issue. Thank you SO MUCH for your feedback and help
    09-04-10 12:48 PM
    Thanks for this marvelous theme, I will be using no other than this one! Thanks for the shout out and the requested version!! Its truly a masterpiece in my book!! You ARE the man and you have a dedicated follower in me! Please keep up the GREAT work! From all of us who believe in clean, crisp, artistic themes.... I truly thank you!!

09-04-10 01:17 PM
    This theme is great! Thanks Alphakoi for sharing!
    09-04-10 01:39 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD