Impakt is a professional theme that gives the Ladies incredible access to their Blackberry truly making an IMPAKT! The home screen contains 4 tabs that open up the user experience to all of their Today Icons, Media Icons, 8 User selected favorites and the main Settings Icons. The customizable wallpaper makes this theme great for the corporate professional to the casual user and average Jane. If you are like me you will enjoy all this theme has to offer for a long time.

QuickLaunch (Spacebar) and Profiles ($) Hot Spots

Last edited by john7760; 01-26-10 at 10:09 PM.
    01-22-10 07:34 PM
    I have added an additional Hot Spot to the Theme.

QuickLaunch (Spacebar) and Profiles ($)
    01-26-10 10:12 PM
    I can't see the image on my bb, is it pink?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 03:05 AM
    I can't see the image on my bb, is it pink?

Dark colored wallpaper with pink icons and pink tabs at the bottom to chow different sets of icons on the home screen.
    01-27-10 04:31 AM
    its gorgeous!
    01-27-10 12:13 PM
    Its about time someone showed the ladies some theme lovin.

Thanks for the comment.

01-27-10 12:18 PM
    wow, now this is a pink theme done well! would you be willing to share the default background?
    04-12-10 12:10 AM
    this is a nice theme. im gonna get it!
    04-12-10 12:14 AM
    wow, now this is a pink theme done well! would you be willing to share the default background?

I was taught to share, lol
    04-12-10 07:30 AM
    LOVE THIS! Clicked the link that shows all your themes available in the CrackBerry store. LOVE the default one - The one listed as "Bold 9700 Series." Also see that there is a red listed, but no screenshots. Can you maybe post some? I LOVE red, and wanna see if I will favor it over the default one

Thanks in advance!
    04-12-10 03:08 PM
    LOVE THIS! Clicked the link that shows all your themes available in the CrackBerry store. LOVE the default one - The one listed as "Bold 9700 Series." Also see that there is a red listed, but no screenshots. Can you maybe post some? I LOVE red, and wanna see if I will favor it over the default one

Thanks in advance!
    There is a full page like this one for the Red version with all the screen shots. If you search Impakt it will show up. I would link you but I am working right now.

04-12-10 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD