I was thinking of putting one of the HTC themes on my 9700 but was looking for advice on which theme to use. I really rather not spend money on several themes to find a good one so I figured I would ask here. Which HTC theme works best for the 9700 Bold? What OS would work best with the recommended theme? I am currently running 5.0.0.979 with weather bug as my weather application. The main thing I am looking for is the nice time/date with weather on my home screen.

On a side note I have had my 9700 for a year now and outside of the stupid thing dialing 911 in my pocket I like the phone. I have thought about switching to a droid pro or samsung captivate but going to try to customize the phone more to see what it can really do. I love the battery life on this phone and cringe at the thought of having to charge a new droid style phone on a daily basis. My gf has a captivate and that is really a nice phone but she has to charge the thing daily and that is just a little to much for my liking.
    thanks
    rideco
    02-08-11 10:53 AM
    I would definitely start with the free ones. You might find something that you really like before spending money. You are also free to download Theme Studio and make your own.
    rideco likes this.
    02-08-11 01:33 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/

Also, app world and the crackberry app store have free themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    rideco likes this.
    02-09-11 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD