HI,

I am sorry to ask but I am wondering how do I put weather in the homescreen like many have done it for the themes?

Thank you
    12-22-09 11:33 AM
    For starters you need a theme that supports this. Secondly you need an app that supports home screen updates. Most themes will use slot 1-7 for the weather slot.
    12-22-09 10:46 PM
    yes I have themes that support home screen updates but I do not know how to move the slots. And which weather apps do you reccomend (free)? Thank you
    12-23-09 05:02 AM
    my favorite of the free weather apps is BBWeather. Find it here: www.tateu.net
    12-23-09 09:14 AM
    yes I have themes that support home screen updates but I do not know how to move the slots. And which weather apps do you reccomend (free)? Thank you
    The icons on your home screen are usually the first 6 icons in your app screen. More times then not, the Weather slot is icon # 7 in the app screen.

To move the icons, in the app screen, hit the Blackberry button on the icon you want moved, select Move (or Move to Folder, the HOME folder is the Main App screen) and move to desired slot.
    12-23-09 09:51 AM
    Thank you so much..it really helps... Now I am using
    absolute.black theme.
    and
    bb weather..

It works really charming..

THank you so much for your helps guys. Appreciate it.

Regards.
    12-24-09 03:32 AM
    If you have BerryWeather vs 2.0.65, that would be the one that you purchase....there is an option in the settings menu to set the current weather for the location of your choice as your 'Homescreen Wallpaper', it will update and tell you what it feels like and what not, kinda of cool ! Good Luck....
    12-24-09 08:31 AM
    my favorite of the free weather apps is BBWeather. Find it here: www.tateu.net
    i have bbweather and i was wondering how come the current weather doesnt show up on my homescreen? it just has the icon of a storm w/ lightning bolt
    12-31-09 11:09 AM
    got a tip from another cb user on another forum: berryweather is half off until midnight tonight. I was using weatherbug, but for the 50% off price tag I got berryweather today. I like the temp icon notifier on the homescreen
    12-31-09 11:57 AM
    If you have BerryWeather vs 2.0.65, that would be the one that you purchase....there is an option in the settings menu to set the current weather for the location of your choice as your 'Homescreen Wallpaper', it will update and tell you what it feels like and what not, kinda of cool ! Good Luck....
    Where is that option? I have looked and don't see it?
    01-01-10 08:16 PM
    Where is that option? I have looked and don't see it?
    01-01-10 11:03 PM
    Hmm. I have 2.0.65 on my Bold 9700 and have 5.0 software, but do not have that option in my Settings?
    01-02-10 10:27 AM
    Found my issue. I had 2.0.65 for software 4.3, not for 5.0.
    01-02-10 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD