i made a theme with the theme maker and a few icons that i saw over the forums but i like it and i wanna show it off but idk how and if anyone would of liked it i would like to do an ota but i dont know anything lol i always get themes from here but never know how u guys do it...lol this sis sooo embarassing...thanks in advance
    08-16-10 08:53 PM
    Use an OTA site like BBOTA:

MyBBOTA.com
    08-16-10 09:02 PM
    it told me i must extract child cods...lol what does that mean...ugh i feel so dumb
    08-16-10 09:12 PM
    go to file... and save all the files for OTA. Select a folder and all the files that are put in that folder must be uploaded to your server.. COD and JAD
    08-17-10 09:24 AM
    The jad file does not get uploaded, just the .cod files.
    08-17-10 11:34 AM
    Not sure what to say.. All cod and jad files must be uploaded in order to make a working ota.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-10 11:44 AM
    When I've used BBOTA, only the .cod files are uploaded. I tried uploading the .jad file and it rejected the upload. Not sure what else to tell you. I just uploaded some yesterday that are working just fine without the .jad file.
    08-17-10 12:00 PM
    guys!! thank u it approved my ota...im so nervous to post it but its the only way i can get better! thank you so much for the help!
    08-17-10 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD