Is there a free theme that works like a "Today" theme that shows the following on the home screen:

Emails
    Tasks
    Missed Calls
    SMS
    Calendar

I found one paid app, that is $25.00 but I can't imaging paying that kind of money. (LINK)
    02-11-11 10:48 PM
    Is there a Theme out there that will show ALL your calendars? For instance, I have 5 calendars and/or a TODAY theme that pulls tasks that are included on the calendar?
    02-11-11 11:24 PM
    Is there a free theme that works like a "Today" theme that shows the following on the home screen:

Emails
    Tasks
    Missed Calls
    SMS
    Calendar

I found one paid app, that is $25.00 but I can't imaging paying that kind of money. (LINK)
    I think you may be able to find something similar, but it will require you to do some searching.

Hey u can get that for free from this site its a zip file thou I have it but its a cool app and it'll also work on ur 9700 e-Mobile Today - Blackberry 8900 Apps - blackberry applications,blackberry softwares,blackberry freewares,rim,jar,cod,alx,adp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Just a friendly heads up, posting links to potentially pirated apps and themes is a no no and may be grounds to be banned. Of course thats entirely at the discretion of the MOD's. But If I were you, I'd edit the post and remove the link. Better safe than banned.

As our CrackBerry community continues to grow, we are seeing more and more great themes everyday. We'd like to achieve a universal format for posting themes so they are easier to locate. In order to keep things organized, please use the following guidelines when posting your themes to share with others.
    In addition, there are certain rules for posting links that must be adhered to. Please see below.

POSTING THREADS:
    • There are sub-forums for each device for posting themes. Please try to keep your posts in the correct sub forum. If you post one thread which contains links to a theme for multiple devices, it may be posted in the main forum. However for device specific items, please try to place them in the correct sub-forum.

• Please note in the thread if the icons are customizable or docked, note OTA/Desktop download, and post screenshots.

• Themes must state either Free or Paid in the thread title. - This will help to separate the themes and make them easier for all users to navigate.

Suggested format for thread titles:

Free/Premium - Title - Style - Device - OS Version
    ex.
    Free Crackberry Abuser Theme Bottom Zen 87xx/88xx/83xx 4.2+
    Premium Glass X Theme - Today Plus - 83xx - 4.5 Only

• The themes listed in this forum must be free themes for the community, or paid themes already listed in the CrackBerry store. (See below)

• Do not post links to download themes that don't belong to you. Especially don't post links to download premium themes for free. This is against forum rules and will result in threads being deleted and possible disciplinary action.

• Do not post screenshots for a theme and then request that people PM you to buy or download it. (The only exception would be if you are a developer looking for testers.) Trying to circumvent the forum rules will also result in threads being deleted and possible disciplinary action.

LINKS:
    Free themes - Direct download links (either OTA or Desktop) must be provided and may not link to external sites. If hosted on an external site, the link must go direct to the theme file (.jad or .zip) and users must not be required to register in order to download
    Paid Themes - You must post a link to your theme in the CrackBerry store. No themes may be offered for sale from your personal site through these forums, as it violates the No Advertising Policy* of our Terms of Service. This includes any free-trials or "donation" themes. Please do not include links directly to Mobihand or to BlackBerry App World as these are also outside sites.

The only links in your post should be either an OTA link to the download or a CrackBerry Store link to purchase.

• If you would like to sell your theme through Crackberry.com, please take the steps to sign up as a developing partner via Mobihand and your theme will be listed in the ShopCrackberry store. Please read this post on how to register with Mobihand: List your Free and Paid Apps in the CrackBerry App Stores! You can also use this method if you have no way to make OTAs.
    The moderators of these forums will be editing threads and/or thread titles to meet these guidelines. Anyone posting threads offering themes for sale from external sites will be contacted and given a chance to fix the errors. If poster is unwilling or unable to comply, the threads will be removed. Please remember that there are only a handful of mods and currently over 29k threads in the theme forums alone. If you see postings that don't follow the rules, please report them. Working together we can make the forums better.

*No Advertising Policy

CrackBerry.com maintains a No Advertising policy in the forums. Individuals/Businesses may not make posts promoting the sale of their own Products (Accessories, Services, Software, Themes, etc.) within the forums. Traffic Leaching is strictly prohibited.
    Last edited by phishgirl3; 01-09-2011 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Updates and clarification
    Last edited by DawgMan; 02-11-11 at 11:37 PM.
    02-11-11 11:29 PM
    U did NOT have to send me all that! I got the memo! Too much!!
    I think you may be able to find something similar, but it will require you to do some searching.

Just a friendly heads up, posting links to potentially pirated apps and themes is a no no and may be grounds to be banned. Of course thats entirely at the discretion of the MOD's. But If I were you, I'd edit the post and remove the link. Better safe than banned.

As our CrackBerry community continues to grow, we are seeing more and more great themes everyday. We'd like to achieve a universal format for posting themes so they are easier to locate. In order to keep things organized, please use the following guidelines when posting your themes to share with others.
    In addition, there are certain rules for posting links that must be adhered to. Please see below.

POSTING THREADS:
    • There are sub-forums for each device for posting themes. Please try to keep your posts in the correct sub forum. If you post one thread which contains links to a theme for multiple devices, it may be posted in the main forum. However for device specific items, please try to place them in the correct sub-forum.

• Please note in the thread if the icons are customizable or docked, note OTA/Desktop download, and post screenshots.

• Themes must state either Free or Paid in the thread title. - This will help to separate the themes and make them easier for all users to navigate.

Suggested format for thread titles:

Free/Premium - Title - Style - Device - OS Version
    ex.
    Free Crackberry Abuser Theme Bottom Zen 87xx/88xx/83xx 4.2+
    Premium Glass X Theme - Today Plus - 83xx - 4.5 Only

• The themes listed in this forum must be free themes for the community, or paid themes already listed in the CrackBerry store. (See below)

• Do not post links to download themes that don't belong to you. Especially don't post links to download premium themes for free. This is against forum rules and will result in threads being deleted and possible disciplinary action.

• Do not post screenshots for a theme and then request that people PM you to buy or download it. (The only exception would be if you are a developer looking for testers.) Trying to circumvent the forum rules will also result in threads being deleted and possible disciplinary action.

LINKS:
    Free themes - Direct download links (either OTA or Desktop) must be provided and may not link to external sites. If hosted on an external site, the link must go direct to the theme file (.jad or .zip) and users must not be required to register in order to download
    Paid Themes - You must post a link to your theme in the CrackBerry store. No themes may be offered for sale from your personal site through these forums, as it violates the No Advertising Policy* of our Terms of Service. This includes any free-trials or "donation" themes. Please do not include links directly to Mobihand or to BlackBerry App World as these are also outside sites.

The only links in your post should be either an OTA link to the download or a CrackBerry Store link to purchase.

• If you would like to sell your theme through Crackberry.com, please take the steps to sign up as a developing partner via Mobihand and your theme will be listed in the ShopCrackberry store. Please read this post on how to register with Mobihand: List your Free and Paid Apps in the CrackBerry App Stores! You can also use this method if you have no way to make OTAs.
    The moderators of these forums will be editing threads and/or thread titles to meet these guidelines. Anyone posting threads offering themes for sale from external sites will be contacted and given a chance to fix the errors. If poster is unwilling or unable to comply, the threads will be removed. Please remember that there are only a handful of mods and currently over 29k threads in the theme forums alone. If you see postings that don't follow the rules, please report them. Working together we can make the forums better.

*No Advertising Policy

CrackBerry.com maintains a No Advertising policy in the forums. Individuals/Businesses may not make posts promoting the sale of their own Products (Accessories, Services, Software, Themes, etc.) within the forums. Traffic Leaching is strictly prohibited.
    Last edited by phishgirl3; 01-09-2011 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Updates and clarification
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD