OK. So i recently joined crackberry. b4 crackberry i didnt even knew diffrent themes existed. So now im like wow i wanna do some of this myself. Im sure its a time consuming process but i would like to learn. i downloaded the theme builder from the blackberry website and started playing with it doing some simple stuff. but it didnt get me anywhere. for instance i see ppl with cool icons and banners, icons on top of other icons.. ARE WE USING THE SAME PROGRAM!? all i get are error messages. i dont know what to do .. i need some1s tutoring on how to do this.. i have tried youtube and all the do is show u how to work it and not explain where they get their icons from how to really customize ur theme.. HELP!
    05-17-10 08:28 AM
    Yes you are using the same program. The difference is that you also need a program to create your own graphics such as banners, icons, etc. GIMP is a good free one but there is a learning curve with it as well.

Read the tutorial that comes with theme builder under the help section. It walks you through building themes step by step and there is a theme builders section for questions further down the main page here.
    05-17-10 12:26 PM
    so.. how come i cant use the today above the app icons on the bottom.. i get a error bounderies message.
    05-18-10 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD