Quick Question.. is there any way to disable the hidden today, or reorder the icons so that the default is to always show upcoming appointments? Also, the "Messages" shortcut doesn't appear in the dock, but in the top left of the desktop screen.. kinda weird.

Thanks
    Last edited by sh0nuff; 02-23-10 at 11:32 PM.
    02-23-10 09:48 PM
    Quick Question.. is there any way to disable the hidden today, or reorder the icons so that the default is to always show upcoming appointments? Also, the "Messages" shortcut doesn't appear in the dock, but in the top left of the desktop screen.. kinda weird.

Thanks
    It's a hidden today theme so you can't disable it.

It's up to you to re-order the icons to your preference. Put them where you like on the application screen, and they'll appear in that order in the dock. The 1st icon slot is really for a weather app, that's why it appears at the top left of the screen. If you don't want your Messages icon there... move it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-10 02:31 AM
    Thanks for the prompt reply! I figured out the re-ordering.

Awesome theme! still my fave after a solid day of looking for cooler ones!

(I just got a 9700 yesterday as my first bb.. as a seasoned vet, any apps you would recommend? You are justified in linking me to another thread)
    02-25-10 05:40 AM
    Hidden Jscroll spacebar >> QL possible?
    02-25-10 08:17 AM
    I've been using this theme for the last few days and love it. The grey bar with the clock and notifications is great--I can get the time and new message alerts easily at a glance. The icons look really good, too. It'd be better if the battery and saved messages had custom icons as well, but those are minor. I think someone else mentioned that the profiles icons don't quite fit with the rest of the set, and I agree with that.

This is also one of the few themes that I've used where third party icons don't look as out of place against the set. So, all in all, one of my favorites! Thanks very much, and look forward to the updates.
    02-25-10 10:24 AM
    Another thing I noticed... the media folder seems to act like a regular folder and not the stock media folder.

What I mean is that when in the media folder, when you hit the menu key, you no longer have the option to explore, look at memory use, etc... All you can do is move icons. Is there any way to restore this functionality?
    02-25-10 10:35 AM
    WESATKINS: any chance for Quick Launch (spacebar) for the hidden Jscroll (I noticed it is under beta)? Thanks!
    02-26-10 07:43 AM
    I am a TOTAL newbie, can someone tell me how to get this into my BB Tour? Thanks!
    03-11-10 09:43 PM
    Best theme I've found for 9700!!

03-13-10 09:32 AM
    how do you download it?
    straight to bb?how?
    or can u do it form a maC?
    03-13-10 11:01 AM
    I have tried to download it severals ways with no success.

Can somebody please post some simple instructions, I have loaded a lot of software on my phones over the years so I don't know where I'm missing it.

Thanks,
    04-15-10 02:06 AM
    I downloaded the hidden jscroll...I just wanna say this is the best theme ever!
    Thank you for creating it! I love this theme =)
    04-21-10 01:49 AM
    I really like all of them, 'specially the jscroll. However, it's almost rendered unusable by me due to the menus being in dark grey/black and the highlighting cursor also being in dark grey/black. When I was trying to use poynt, I couldn't tell what option I was trying to pick. Same with contacts, I couldn't tell if I was highlighting SMS, EMAIL, CALL, etc. I would love to see either the highlighted portion a different color or the boxes. I noticed on the hidden dock that the cursor is a lightish blue and this makes it easy to see what I'm scrolling to.

Don't know if you'd be down for this but I have a theme that's an iphone similar theme. On this theme at the top, there's a static battery meter that launches options, a static profile icon, a static clock that launches the alarm/stop watch, a static icon for weather, and a static icon for connections. I'd love to see your hidden dock with this or even the jscroll.
    Last edited by kilted_thrower; 04-22-10 at 05:57 AM.
    04-22-10 04:42 AM
    My first post since joining 7 months ago.

Very polished looking theme, thank you!
    04-22-10 08:01 AM
    i like it !!!
    it's cool
    04-23-10 12:15 PM
    when I has 9700 I loved UiPhone theme but now I have switched to Verizon and have 9550 Storm 2 and cannot use it. How much trouble would it be to convert it to 9550?
    05-22-10 07:47 AM
    Awsome theme! Would a version without trasitions be avalable soon? Thanks very nice work

05-22-10 11:03 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD