Heller!

First off, i want to thank Guilianm, Jonraw, BoldAddiction, and ZeeraF for testing and helping me out. I also want to thank RO55 W3BB for helping with icons.

As most of you may know, ive been working on this series of themes titled 'UiPhone'.

NOTE: These are all 5.0.

What is in this series?
    The original 'UiPhone':
    >Hidden Today
    >Weather Slot
    >Quick Launch on spacebar

A Hidden Dock version of 'UiPhone':
    >It Hides
    >Hidden Today
    >Weather Slot

A Jscroll version of 'UiPhone':
    >It scrolls, 12 icons, bottom
    >Hidden Today
    >Weather Slot

And also, a beta version of a Hidden Jscroll:
    >Hidden Today
    >Weather Slot
    (Try this out and help me out. I need tips and critics.)

Screenshots:
    Homescreen:

Applications Screen:

Lock Screen:

For Over-The-Air Installation:
    UiPhone
    UiPhone Hidden Dock
    UiPhone Jscroll
    And for the beta version, Hidden Jscroll, click 'Hidden Jscroll'.

For Desktop Installation:
    02-19-10 11:22 PM
    YAY!!! ITS HERE!!!

AWESOME!!! Downloading now!!!

*edit*
    I downloaded it and it looks amazing...

LOVE the look of this theme.

Thanks to everyone who worked on this theme, you guys do great work!
    Last edited by IAMDEEMO; 02-19-10 at 11:58 PM.
    02-19-10 11:50 PM
    Could u make a a verson of the regular non scroll 1 with no transitions please? Thanks a bunch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 12:17 AM
    Thanks, been looking forward to this theme and it looks great!

02-20-10 04:46 AM
    Absolutely fantastic theme. Was waiting for this for sometime now. My fav is the jscroll one. Works real smooth.
    A feedback on the hidden jscroll. When I slide thru the invisible bottom dock where I see 1 icon at a time and at that time if I move to the top icon which is usually the weather app or anything else I find that the highlight of the bottom dock icon stays persistent but its empty as in I see an empty square highlight although the app selected is the weather app. Ideally there should not be anything in the bottom area once we move to the top icon. Here it shows the app name on 2 places,1 on the top slot and 2nd on the empty swuare on the bottom dock. This needs to be addressed if possible I hope I was clear enough.
    The other versions are just great.

02-20-10 05:38 AM
    Finally!! Thanks a lot, use it and love it sooooo much!

02-20-10 06:19 AM
    This is currently my favorite theme: Overnight; hands-down. Beautiful icons, quick, responsive and clear. I'm especially fond of the hidden dock/hidden today version. Kudos for a wonderful theme!
    02-20-10 10:20 AM
    Fantastic looking theme! I just have a little issue! I use font size 6 on my 9700 and the headers for the messages/sms & mms look like this
    any chance you could make a fix for this? Thanks for the hard work!
    I used the jscroll version btw!
    02-20-10 10:23 AM
    Great theme. It was worth the wait. Keep up the good work!
    02-20-10 10:49 AM
    Hello,

great theme !!!!!

Nice would be the profiles on the right sight, clickable.

So left weather, right profiles or vice versa.

Cheers,
    Martin
    02-20-10 11:13 AM
    Really done well. No issues but would love to see the dock with 8 icon on the homescreen with existing scroll. Also if possible a hidden dock that pops up and shows the dock with scroll.

Good Job!

02-20-10 01:42 PM
    nice thanks a lot for this awesome theme..
    02-20-10 02:10 PM
    Love this theme! Great layout with tasteful and subtle transitions. And if at some point you'd replace the battery, alarm, saved messages, and compose icons with custom ones, it would be absolutely fabulous. Well done!
    02-20-10 04:34 PM
    WOW! AMAZING job especially on the beta jscroll version! I've never seen anything like it before! I'm not a fan of iPhone themes typically but this one has blown my mind! Excellent work!

Any chance of making version of the hidden jscroll with different color highlights? ie-RED?

In regards to the feedback on the jscroll version someone else mentioned above an issue with the gray outline staying behind if you scroll up to the weather slot from any icon. This seems to be an issue for everyone so I'm sure you want to know about it. I don't even know what other kinds of suggestions to give since I've never seen anything like this before. I was just completely shocked when I loaded the theme up and tried it out.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Last edited by thatton; 02-20-10 at 08:17 PM.
    02-20-10 07:30 PM
    wow this theme is great! thanks!

I just have two minor issues, and one is more of a request. first, do you think you could switch the sides for the signal and battery meters on the home screen? When the application screen is opened, they switch again. This is more cosmetic than anything

Second, when typing letters to search for a contact in BBM, nothing shows up in the search bar. It appears to be a white font on a white background.

Again these are kinda minor, and i love this theme! thanks
    02-21-10 08:35 AM
    +1 for switching sides of the battery and signal meters on the Home Screen

A couple of other observations/annoyances...

1) The grey search bar at the top of the media and contact folders is far too large.
    Any chance of changing this to default size and colour?
    2) The grey square icon highlights on the App Screen are a bit difficult to see with the grey background.
    Any chance of a darker/black App Screen background wallpaper, or a lighter highlight?
    3) The Voice Notes and Voice Notes Recorder icons in the Media folder are the same.
    Any chance of 2 different icons?
    4) Any chance of including the carrier name at the top of the App Screen, between the time and signal meter?
    5) This is a OS 5.0 theme, so not sure why the old OS 4.x media icons for Music/Pictures/Videos are still present?
    6) Finally, any chance of a 'no-transitions' version?

Other than that, the beta Hidden JScroll ROCKS!!!

Great job, and thanks so much for sharing
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 02-21-10 at 01:36 PM.
    02-21-10 08:50 AM
    A Jscroll version of 'UiPhone':
    >It scrolls, 12 icons, bottom
    >Hidden Today
    >Weather Slot
    This is the version I'm using. Some glitches I've noticed:

- when navigating from the weather slot to the dock below, the cursor always defaults to the calendar.
    - when scrolling to the left on the dock, the scroll doesn't stop at the leftmost icon, but goes offscreen...the descriptive/status text above the dock will indicate that you're on the weather slot(or whatever app you have in that slot), but it's not actually there(it's not clickable either, I tried).
    - On reboot the phone shows the Applications screen instead of the Home screen. I've seen that with other themes too so I don't know if that's a feature that's intentionally built in or not.

I'd really like a version with no weather slot actually. I have no use for a weather app so that added slot is redundant with the 12 slots available in the dock.

Great theme!
    02-21-10 01:21 PM
    a version without weather slot, please?
    02-21-10 03:08 PM
    5) This is a OS 5.0 theme, so not sure why the old OS 4.x media icons for Music/Pictures/Videos are still present?
    Noticed that too. Odd.

Love the theme though!
    02-21-10 03:54 PM
    Thanks for the feedback! I've read everything and ill work on it when I get back from vacation. Expect updates by the 25th. Thanks again! I'm glad y'all are loving it!

02-21-10 04:56 PM
    Thanks for the feedback! I've read everything and ill work on it when I get back from vacation. Expect updates by the 25th. Thanks again! I'm glad y'all are loving it!
    Looking forward to the updates.

Have a great vacation!
    02-21-10 04:59 PM
    Just downloaded this one, and it's awesome- Great work guy A+
    Awesome icons, correct font used, very professional look. The wait for sure was worth it.
    02-21-10 05:26 PM
    I love this theme so much!

A few of my humble opinions:
    I also would like to chime in about switching the battery and signal for the homepage, and for a no-transitions version. I'm also very used to Profiles/Sounds where the weather is, and weather at the top right instead but that is just my preference. One final thing, is there any possible way you could put in an icon for Gmail? It's the only one that shows up as a a stock icon for me.

Changes or no changes this is definitely my new favorite theme. Great job, I really appreciate it!
    02-21-10 09:46 PM
    One quick note regarding hidden J-scroll: Please add spacebar >> QuickLaunch option.
    Great theme!
    Last edited by ZGuy; 02-25-10 at 01:23 PM.
    02-22-10 07:53 AM
    Just downloaded this theme today and I'm loving it so far. My only criticism is with the sounds icon. It just looks...off compared to the other icons. Other than that, great theme!
    02-22-10 08:55 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD