I am a theme junkie. Constantly looking for any new themes that come out. I have to say that after using this theme for a couple of days it is my new fav theme.

Love the colour scheme. Fonts are the perfect size, not too big and not too small. Small enough to display the entire calendar item in the hidden today. Transitions are subtle and a nice touch. And the transparent menus look awesome with the blue colour scheme.

Simply awesome. Very well done and thank you for contributing to the Crackberry community.
    Im glad you like it hehe
    09-12-10 09:26 AM
    I'm still loving this theme. For any future updates, could you please include being able to see numbers that are inputed during a call? For example if I'm calling my bank and entering my acct number, being able to see the numbers to ensure that I enter them correctly. That would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your time and hard work on this one. It's a well rounded, clean sophisicated theme.
    09-12-10 11:02 AM
    hey great theme. just installed it. the text is kind of small, but i can get over that with the convenient placing of the icons. gonna keep this one for awhile
    09-12-10 01:52 PM
    This theme is awesome! However, is it possible to make the fonts bigger?
    09-13-10 10:02 AM
    09-15-10 04:19 PM
    I guess I'm backwards! I got to this one from the link in your Version 2 thread which I found first�

Did you ever end up adding Hidden Dock to this one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-10 03:29 AM
    Make sure to post credits for the battery meter, unread indicators, and icons.
    09-17-10 05:04 PM
    Make sure to post credits for the battery meter, unread indicators, and icons.
    ah yes will do that thanks for reminding me
    09-17-10 05:28 PM
    Fazer, this theme is absolutely wonderful. Let's break it down to the least common denominator. Color scheme and supplied wall paper are great. In choosing a theme, there are many elements that a true theme hound looks for and often expect. Functionality, ease of use and hotkeys, spacebar utilized for Quicklaunch, font size being customizable, weather or no weather slots, hidden or non hidden today, access to apps quickly, speed, no excessive lag, icon size proportions, color of icon indicators and so many more I can't think of right now. That is why famed theme makers like Natemz, Dannieloco, Cami, Yuki,Barbie, QBall, Rachel, Bee, Emarsha, Floyd, Guzzl3r,Alzaim, Foppa and others have been so successful. They listen to their respective audiences. We plead and wait patiently for their work. We know it will be top notch and worth the wait. Welcome aboard! You have arrived. Nothing less will ever be accepted. Thanks for a awesome theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-10 06:24 PM
    how do i change the visual voicemail to the weather icon? and how do I get the weather on the home screen?
    09-19-10 07:23 PM
    how do i change the visual voicemail to the weather icon? and how do I get the weather on the home screen?
    As for the weather on the home screen, it depends on the weather app you are using. I use BerryWeather or BeWeather as they sometimes refer to it. There are options to have the icon appear on the home screen. You have the move the icon from the downloads folder to the home screen and then move it to the position up in the banner where Fazer has the OCD slot.

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean about changing the visual voicemail to weather? Could you explain a bit more? I would like to help. You can reposition any icon wherever you want on the home screen. Is that what you mean?
    09-19-10 07:54 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD