?????????Go ahead, girl.... Yukii rules...??????????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-10 12:52 PM
    Damn...it doesn't insert the fancy characters... Just this stupid "???" :-(

07-05-10 12:54 PM
    whats the point in posting the theme that we cant download? OTA or CB store links is what your meant to do.
    07-05-10 01:03 PM
    beautiful work!
    07-05-10 01:04 PM
    whats the point in posting the theme that we cant download? OTA or CB store links is what your meant to do.
    In the beginning Yuki offers a lot of themes for free, every ota was available here! But thinks happend like they do everytime: entitlement, ingratitude, resentment, envy, libel destroys idealism, generosity... All these things which happen in a 'chat'... So she does (I guess) the only right thing: selecting her friends and supporters and keep distance to all these theme-parasites and 'know-it-all'... I don't know if my assumtion is correct, but I would do so!:-)

07-05-10 02:55 PM
    I have spoke to Yuki, in order for the themes to remain listed on the site, the OTA's need to be made accessible, she is aware and has agreed to work with it. Look for the links to come.

Thank you.
    07-05-10 04:03 PM
    In the beginning Yuki offers a lot of themes for free, every ota was available here! But thinks happend like they do everytime: entitlement, ingratitude, resentment, envy, libel destroys idealism, generosity... All these things which happen in a 'chat'... So she does (I guess) the only right thing: selecting her friends and supporters and keep distance to all these theme-parasites and 'know-it-all'... I don't know if my assumtion is correct, but I would do so!:-)

Thanks again Surfer.
    07-05-10 09:17 PM
    Thread-Push... because Yuki deserves your attention!
    07-16-10 07:13 AM
    thank you yuki..... for the great themes...*speechless....
    i use some of your themes that u make, but my favourite is this yubee themes...

YUBEE DABEE DOOOO....
    09-05-10 03:52 AM
109 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD