Love this theme! Running it on my 9650 and its fantastic. Thanks!
    Sounds good! Thank you!
    06-17-10 09:06 PM
    Yuki- dont care about the ubiquitous stupidity in the world! Sometimes stupidity shows itself in ingratitude, sometimes in demanding attitude, sometimes both together. But i all cases it shows, that the berry is a lot more intelligent than his owner! This kind of people try to project there own inability to other people, to avoid selfreflection and auto-criticism... Thats the distrastous side of dullness: it dont realized itself cause of its own potency! But i dont want to slander to much about this dump nature- its nick allied bombs, suicide, assassination to me... :-))))
    06-18-10 01:54 AM
    Thank you for the theme! I really like it and it goes great with my wallpapers.
    06-18-10 08:05 AM
    I really like the theme a lot. I am a theme junkie, and I am constantly trying ones that look good in a quest to find my "perfect" theme, and this one comes close. Just three things I see:

1.) I wouldn't call this blue, it's very purple. I can live with it, but it's not really any kind of blue.

2.) It could really use a weather slot, lots of people use weather apps or battery apps that they put in the weather slot. I tried putting BerryWeather in one of the eight slots at the bottom, but the icon was too small to be usable (I couldn't read the temperature without really squinting).

3.) The biggest thing is the lock screen - I have my name, address, e-mail address, and phone number which should display on the lock screen. When this one locks, I only get my name and the first line of my address.
    06-18-10 08:40 AM
    I really like the theme a lot. I am a theme junkie, and I am constantly trying ones that look good in a quest to find my "perfect" theme, and this one comes close. Just three things I see:

1.) I wouldn't call this blue, it's very purple. I can live with it, but it's not really any kind of blue.

2.) It could really use a weather slot, lots of people use weather apps or battery apps that they put in the weather slot. I tried putting BerryWeather in one of the eight slots at the bottom, but the icon was too small to be usable (I couldn't read the temperature without really squinting).

3.) The biggest thing is the lock screen - I have my name, address, e-mail address, and phone number which should display on the lock screen. When this one locks, I only get my name and the first line of my address.
    In regards to 2. You know you can make an icon on the screen for the temperature right so you won't have to squint? Just throwing that out there in case you didn't know you could do that with BeWeather.
    06-18-10 09:01 AM
    Thank you for the theme! I really like it and it goes great with my wallpapers.
    Thanx!! I'm glad you like it!
    06-18-10 10:07 AM

Thing is, I create these themes for myself which in turn I share with everyone else for FREE. I don't use any weather app nor do I use QL and thats why I tend to create themes without those functions. That's is why I stated that any changes, subtractions or additions will be done by customization only. I like downloading themes from other creators as well. But I won't be upset if something I want is missing because I know how hard it is to please everyone's needs..
    06-18-10 10:23 AM
    Yuki, you impressed me....! :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-10 11:19 AM
    Yuki, you impressed me....! :-)

Thank you surfer! I try my best.
    06-18-10 11:37 AM
    this theme is dope... anyway we can get a GREEN version??
    06-18-10 12:40 PM
    You�re very talented at making themes... girl themes. Could you make more professional themes that guys can use? Perhaps incorporate hidden and transitions with more pro-male colors? Thanks.

Kudos to your work!!! My wife downloaded your theme and loves it.
    06-18-10 01:01 PM
    In regards to 2. You know you can make an icon on the screen for the temperature right so you won't have to squint? Just throwing that out there in case you didn't know you could do that with BeWeather.
    Yes, that does work (I hadn't thought about that), but #3 (the lock screen problem) is the deal breaker for me.
    06-18-10 01:03 PM
    Thing is, I create these themes for myself which in turn I share with everyone else for FREE. I don't use any weather app nor do I use QL and thats why I tend to create themes without those functions. That's is why I stated that any changes, subtractions or additions will be done by customization only. I like downloading themes from other creators as well. But I won't be upset if something I want is missing because I know how hard it is to please everyone's needs..
    I agree and completely understand about the color and the lack of a weather slot. I do feel like the lock screen problem is a bug though.
    06-18-10 01:07 PM
    You’re very talented at making themes... girl themes. Could you make more professional themes that guys can use? Perhaps incorporate hidden and transitions with more pro-male colors? Thanks.

Kudos to your work!!! My wife downloaded your theme and loves it.
    Thank you..! I'm happy she does! Yes, in the near future I will be creating some "non girly" ones. Lol
    06-18-10 01:59 PM
    Yuki, I love it..both the Pink and "Blue" version..lol it's definitely a borderline blue..but I love it either way! Looks great with my anime wallpapers =)
    06-18-10 11:56 PM
    I'm helpless: this post is the result of my inclination to have the 'last word'....:-) Side effect: this thread slides up...:-)

06-19-10 06:55 AM
    Yuki, I love it..both the Pink and "Blue" version..lol it's definitely a borderline blue..but I love it either way! Looks great with my anime wallpapers =)
    Thanx girl! I love your anime walls..!
    06-19-10 10:24 AM
    Loving the theme, but the "BLUE" IMO is very much purple. Just feels girly but I guess since you make themes for yourself I can understand. Still like the theme just cant rock the purple
    Thanx.
    06-19-10 10:25 AM
    I'd like to create one more version. Can't decide between RED or GREEN. What do you guys think?
    06-19-10 10:28 AM
    I'd like to create one more version. Can't decide between RED or GREEN. What do you guys think?
    RED please... TIA
    06-19-10 12:16 PM
    A agree... RED... Green associates BritishPetrol to me... and wakes killing spree;-))))

06-19-10 02:43 PM
    RED, Yuki! I love me some red. Lol

06-19-10 03:15 PM
    hands down RED.

it will be a huge hit, either RED or GREY IMO
    06-19-10 04:01 PM
    hands down RED.

it will be a huge hit, either RED or GREY IMO
    And RED it shall be...!!! Thanx for the feedback everyone!! Tempe Red will be coming soon..!
    06-19-10 06:02 PM
    A agree... RED... Green associates BritishPetrol to me... and wakes killing spree;-))))

Lmaooo..! We wouldn't want the killing spree..!
    06-19-10 06:04 PM
109 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD