$ only works if it has not been in the screen/keyboard options. if it has make sure its set to $ and not � or the other signs
    07-21-10 01:59 PM
    Sweeet! Just installed this theme and I have to say I am impressed. I love the clean simple professional look. I can modify it to exactly what I need and it all still looks good. Thanks.
    07-26-10 10:52 AM
    Wicked Theme! I love all the stuff on the home screen. I don't use wallpaper so this rocks!

BTW my $ and escape works just fine.
    v5.0.0.838 on Roger's network
    07-28-10 08:08 AM
    Absolutely amazing theme. Thank you for your work on this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 12:33 PM
    Just want to say Love the theme and so does anyone who sees my phone. I was at a phone store recently and the sales guy saw my theme he loved it, took it over to show co workers and anyone in the store who all told me they wanted it. I of course sent them here!!
    07-29-10 07:07 AM
    the home screen seems so crammed
    07-29-10 04:46 PM
    the home screen seems so crammed
    Then use something else. I bet most people who use this theme like having calender and email in home screen. It is very functional and I LOVE THIS THEME!!!
    07-29-10 05:07 PM
    Thanks for this super'b theme. Same Issue with the slots; but not a big deal keep up the good work.

@9700 : The $ key Is by the enter key which is this little <-l on you right hand side of the keypad by the letter M
    07-30-10 08:57 AM
    im so loving this theme...i have it running on my 9650 Bold and it's smooth and very little mem leak i think so far...but it's my fave theme right now
    07-30-10 02:58 PM
    9of13. First of all this is perhalps the best theme I have ever used. Everyone has different tastes and want for a theme. I wish I knew how to build them. Absolutely love the upgrade to hot key the top dock. I too have the 2nd and 3rd slots switch on the main icons. I'm running ...743 on rogers(9700). It really isn't that big of a deal. One small issue for me is sometimes I find it difficult to see the notificattions to the right of the day/time. For instance the voicemail indicator is very difficult to see. Calendar only in today view with a dedicated weather slot beside it (someone else already mentioned this might be another option but overall this thing rocks. Think I'll be usuing it for some time. Thanks again.

Last edited by tjsberry; 08-02-10 at 07:25 PM.
    08-02-10 07:21 PM
    Just installed this theme.. ANd I'm likin' it..

At first, I thought the homescreen was too crammed.. but the option to hide the top dock makes it all better.

Love the professional look of the theme.

Thanks for sharing!
    08-03-10 03:34 AM
    I LOVE this theme.
    Job well done.
    I too experience the swapped #2 and #3 icons. I've somewhat adjusted though. (on the most recent OS release from AT&T on the 9700)
    08-08-10 01:14 AM
    Just downloaded. Love it, but in the message section below it only shows the emails. Can it show texts?

08-08-10 06:58 PM
    9of13. First of all this is perhalps the best theme I have ever used. Everyone has different tastes and want for a theme. I wish I knew how to build them. Absolutely love the upgrade to hot key the top dock. I too have the 2nd and 3rd slots switch on the main icons. I'm running ...743 on rogers(9700). It really isn't that big of a deal. One small issue for me is sometimes I find it difficult to see the notificattions to the right of the day/time. For instance the voicemail indicator is very difficult to see. Calendar only in today view with a dedicated weather slot beside it (someone else already mentioned this might be another option but overall this thing rocks. Think I'll be usuing it for some time. Thanks again.

You said it all my friend! The only wish I have is a builtin hot key (space) for Quick Launch app. Then, I would say this theme is almost perfect.
    08-09-10 01:37 PM
    My small icons at the top are gone, after I clicked escape button. How to get them back?

Edit // found it
    Last edited by TillMarch; 08-10-10 at 08:55 AM.
    08-10-10 08:45 AM
    Hit the $ sign button.

08-10-10 09:36 AM
    nice theme..
    Thanks for making it available to everyone..
    08-10-10 11:29 AM
    A BB revert here (from Windows Mobile). I like this theme a lot. It's really what I need for work. Does anyone know of a theme that displays the calendar and the tasks side by side like this one does with the messages and calendar? This would be the PERFECT theme (for me) if the messages were replaced by tasks.

Thanks
    08-10-10 03:38 PM
    Hey I'm trying to download this theme, looks wicked, and want to throw it on my bb! I am running bold 9000 with OS 5.0.0.681, and everytime I try to download through the browser in the bb, it doesn't show up in my themes or anything, but shows up on third party applications. Any suggestions or help on this? Or is it even going to work on my bb?? :P

Cheers
    08-11-10 03:22 PM
    It was a nice theme, can you email me storm version i have 9550 & also when i tried applying the theme in my 9700, its showed me error telling me ' error location COD file '

please send me your reply directly to my mail box

[email protected]

SID

UPDATE#2: new feature added in v1.2!
    -top dock is now completly hotkey controlled! Press ($) to show the dock, press ESCAPE to hide the dock!

The name of this theme says it all! Its simple. Its work friendly. It contains Messages and Calendar today style. 5 fixed icons with 10 mini user defined icons make up a quick responsive theme! It also features OS6 icons.

These OS 6 icons were made by Big Papa of BLACKBERRY THEME LAB. Thank You for the work you put into making them.

This theme is FREE and you can download it HERE
    08-12-10 09:33 AM
    The best theme i've seen so far!
    And keeping the love free is very respectable.

No flaws except the 2 and 3 icon swap, if it helps, Bold 9700, 5.1.0.140 , Vodafone unlocked running on Singtel in Singapore.

Suggestion: With so many followers of your theme now, why not setup a BBM group and let us know so we can follow updates and new themes?

Cheers!
    08-14-10 01:34 PM
    Hey I'm trying to download this theme, looks wicked, and want to throw it on my bb! I am running bold 9000 with OS 5.0.0.681, and everytime I try to download through the browser in the bb, it doesn't show up in my themes or anything, but shows up on third party applications. Any suggestions or help on this? Or is it even going to work on my bb?? :P

Cheers
    Sorry to tell you, but there's no 9000 version available....yet!

It was a nice theme, can you email me storm version i have 9550 & also when i tried applying the theme in my 9700, its showed me error telling me ' error location COD file '

please send me your reply directly to my mail box

[email protected]

SID
    No storm version. as to your problem oading this on to your 9700, download it with your Blackberrys browser.

The best theme i've seen so far!
    And keeping the love free is very respectable.

No flaws except the 2 and 3 icon swap, if it helps, Bold 9700, 5.1.0.140 , Vodafone unlocked running on Singtel in Singapore.

Suggestion: With so many followers of your theme now, why not setup a BBM group and let us know so we can follow updates and new themes?

Cheers!
    I found the icon swap flaw! Im currently working on the code to fix it. im also updating the icons and tryin out a new wallpaper. And this update will ofcourse still be free. As far as a BBm group, good idea..IF i didnt want to have a life! LOL I do have a theme blog out. the link is in my signature.
    08-14-10 03:18 PM
    Version 1.4 is now LIVE!!! new icons, slot switch fixed!! See OP
    08-14-10 04:29 PM
    Tried d/l using my BB browser and got 907 invalid COD using a bold 9700 from rogers? Any ideas why it is not working?

08-15-10 08:47 AM
    Same Problem for me.
    Can Not install.
    08-15-10 09:59 AM
139 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD