For the first time The World Of Pootermobile has released a BlackBerry 6 style theme. And what better way to do it but by giving it for free! Rapid is more than just a BlackBerry 6 theme with different icons, it is elegant and very nice to look at. With a unique homescreen banner Rapid holds everything you need and doesn't look weird when focusing on it for your connections page. Enjoy Rapid on your BlackBerry 6 device as a goodie from The World Of Pootermobile for celebrating 1 year of bringing free and premium themes to everyone!

Get Rapid for free at the Crackberry store HERE
    CrackFachry, duckie and Madfingaz like this.
    04-14-11 05:23 PM
    Very nice Pooter!

04-14-11 07:32 PM
    I love it! thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-11 08:42 PM
    Excellent work! Love the color scheme!
    Thanks Pooter!

Pootermobile likes this.
    04-14-11 09:11 PM
    Nice one, Poot!

Finally a Blackberry 6 variant from Pootermobile.
    This one has a different feel than the default one. Love the customized battery meter and i really dig the reworked 6.1 icons. It sets this theme apart from other 6.1 themes

Thanks for sharing this!
    Pootermobile likes this.
    04-14-11 10:06 PM
    Great free theme Poots. Quality meets your high standards and the price is right.
    I prefer some of your premium themes, but it's a terrific taste of your work and a great way to celebrate an anniversary. Keep up the great work!
    Pootermobile likes this.
    04-14-11 10:14 PM
    Great free theme Poots. Quality meets your high standards and the price is right.
    I prefer some of your premium themes, but it's a terrific taste of your work and a great way to celebrate an anniversary. Keep up the great work!

Thanks Sheldon I am always going to be making free themes but like you said it was a great way to celebrate my site's anniversary.
    04-25-11 08:38 PM
    I'm in love with this theme! It's in constant rotation with HeartBeat! Amazing! :-)
    Pootermobile likes this.
    04-25-11 09:42 PM
    Thank you so much for sharing ths beautiful theme!!!

05-29-11 02:42 PM
    This is really nice.
    06-02-11 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD