woo hoo! LOVE IT!! Question? have u ever thought about adding a Facebook shortcut (F) key to your menus? Not requesting u go change the themes or anything just wondering. I think thats the only thing I miss on your themes. But regardless of it, I love this theme. Awesome job as usual darling!
    Yeah ive been thinking about adding it to my hotkeys but since i never use it i always forget about it lol.
    09-16-10 05:03 PM
    Yeah ive been thinking about adding it to my hotkeys but since i never use it i always forget about it lol.
    add it! add it! add it! LMAO Your themes are awesome I wud continue to use them regardless but I swear I'd have to bow down to you if u had a FB hotkey. That is the ONLY reason why i dont constantly stay with just your themes all the time. Im a FB hoochie. hahaha so Im always on it.
    09-16-10 05:12 PM
    Did u get around to the battery yey lol How do I donate?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-10 05:32 PM
    add it! add it! add it! LMAO Your themes are awesome I wud continue to use them regardless but I swear I'd have to bow down to you if u had a FB hotkey. That is the ONLY reason why i dont constantly stay with just your themes all the time. Im a FB hoochie. hahaha so Im always on it.
    Lmao i gotta stay off Facebook cus my mouth has me losin friends. (like i care.)

Rochelle, ill do it tomorrow or saturday. Theres also a donate link on my blog. Let me know if you get it.
    09-16-10 11:30 PM
    Thanks so much. This is really GREAT.

09-17-10 11:26 PM
    Question... What's the bee icon on the bottom and what weather app do you use?

Oh and I love Love LOVE this theme!!!

09-18-10 10:51 AM
    Haha thanks. I use the paid version of berryweather and that's a skin on BatteryEx.

Ill update today with a battery meter version for people who don't use batteryex.

09-18-10 02:58 PM
    LUV...LUV...this theme!! Thanks Cam
    09-19-10 09:22 PM
    yw dee.
    09-19-10 10:55 PM
    Ok, I feel crazy but I can't get the dock to hide. I've read the instructions and I can get all the other connections but the hidden dock one. What am I doing wrong?

By the way, I love this theme!
    09-22-10 02:51 PM
    The dock hides with z/0.

09-22-10 03:55 PM
    Thanks very much for your great free themes! Also, is it possible to get in touch with you for a customized version of one of your other themes?
    09-22-10 08:48 PM
    The dock hides with z/0.

Thank you! Now I can't seem to switch from this theme because I love it too much!
    09-23-10 08:34 AM
    It is fabulous! But so are all of Cami's themes!! She is definitely the
    "Queen" of theme making!!!
    09-23-10 09:42 AM
    Glad I get to experience your themes now Cami....Love all of them!!
    09-23-10 12:55 PM
    Thanks chick! Grats on your new bold!!!
    09-23-10 04:26 PM
    Just went back to BlackBerry and I love this theme!! Just waiting on the battery meter version thanks so much for your hard work!

09-24-10 12:38 PM
    Sorry it took so long. Battery meter version posted.
    09-24-10 05:38 PM
    Cami, sorry to bother u, is there any way to put the ota links back up, I couldn't dl and I love the look of this theme. Thk u so much in advance, I'm a big follower of ur themes even though I have just posted here till now

01-25-11 04:38 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD