Place the icon in the 9th position

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the help
    10-24-10 08:00 PM
    Wow I just got a new found love for my BB thx for this theme!!
    10-30-10 02:42 AM
    Just wanted to say that I really love this theme! It's been 2 months I'm using it and I fall more in love with it everyday, all I need to do is change my wallpaper and my BatteryEx skin and it's like new again. I've tried other themes since then but within 5 mins of downloading them, I revert back to this, they always have something missing, like hot keys or icons I don't like but with this I love everything, I think your hotspots and the banner at the bottom are perfect! Thank you!
    11-18-10 07:33 AM
    Just wanted to say that I really love this theme! It's been 2 months I'm using it and I fall more in love with it everyday, all I need to do is change my wallpaper and my BatteryEx skin and it's like new again. I've tried other themes since then but within 5 mins of downloading them, I revert back to this, they always have something missing, like hot keys or icons I don't like but with this I love everything, I think your hotspots and the banner at the bottom are perfect! Thank you!
    Thank you for the comments and feedback

11-18-10 09:05 AM
    Wow I just got a new found love for my BB thx for this theme!!
    Thank you, glad you like it

11-18-10 09:06 AM
    OS6 version download link on 1st page
    01-30-11 08:26 PM
    Thx for the OS 6 version!!!

01-30-11 09:42 PM
    Love this theme .... am using it now.

But I got a small problem, I have 5 email accounts and when receiving new emails I can't see which email account having the new email from the dock ( i put all 5 emails spread on the dock ) but from the home screen I can see ( the red star in the Conner of the email envelope ).

I attached my screen, it shown i have 5 new emails but not shown from which email account are they ...

is there anyone else having the same problem ?
    Last edited by pinkierose; 01-30-11 at 10:36 PM.
    01-30-11 10:30 PM
    updated Newberry with a couple things:
    1- Icons and notifications should be better now
    2- Date now when clicked opens the calendar app instead of displaying calendar items.

To update just download the OTA and it will replace your existing theme with the current version
    02-01-11 12:48 AM
    Love this theme .... am using it now.

But I got a small problem, I have 5 email accounts and when receiving new emails I can't see which email account having the new email from the dock ( i put all 5 emails spread on the dock ) but from the home screen I can see ( the red star in the Conner of the email envelope ).

I attached my screen, it shown i have 5 new emails but not shown from which email account are they ...

is there anyone else having the same problem ?
    Not aware of anyone else having any issues with email notifications. Try downloading the udpate I just posted and see if that makes a difference.
    pinkierose likes this.
    02-01-11 12:50 AM
    Titles are not displayed properly when you hover the cursor over an icon, also my 3G indicator disappears when this happens. This is for the OS6 version. Also is there a hidden today version?
    Last edited by weenz; 02-01-11 at 01:50 AM.
    02-01-11 01:46 AM
    updated Newberry with a couple things:
    1- Icons and notifications should be better now
    2- Date now when clicked opens the calendar app instead of displaying calendar items.

To update just download the OTA and it will replace your existing theme with the current version
    Is this update for OS5 as well?
    02-01-11 07:18 AM
    Is this update for OS5 as well?
    This is only for OS6.

02-01-11 08:42 AM
    Not aware of anyone else having any issues with email notifications. Try downloading the udpate I just posted and see if that makes a difference.
    Thank you for the trouble
    Downloading now ... and hope it will work.
    I just love this theme and i never like keep changing theme
    02-02-11 02:12 AM
    Love this theme, in my top 2 fav themes for OS5 or 6. Nice work

02-02-11 04:47 AM
    Am I goofing up on my encryption settings or does the background/wallpaper on the theme disappear when in password-locked mode?
    02-02-11 06:07 PM
    Thanks! I really like it.
    02-02-11 07:39 PM
    Any new themes for the new verizon os 6 9650 bold
    02-02-11 08:04 PM
    this is to add to post #85 pinkierose

on the email accts, you can't see the name of the email box. If you open and then close email, the name stays at the top until you tab and then it disappears in sections. I am running the bold 9650 with OS 6. Here is my screenshot

Last edited by geomun; 02-04-11 at 12:10 PM. Reason: adding details
    02-04-11 12:07 PM
    Using the OS6 version for my 9780 and I'm loving it!

Am I goofing up on my encryption settings or does the background/wallpaper on the theme disappear when in password-locked mode?
    You're not the only one. When my phone is locked, the background is all black. This is probably my only concern so far about this theme. No biggie though.

Thanks!!
    02-04-11 03:50 PM
    Very nice theme setup. I just sent a donation your way.

Thanks for your effort!
    02-05-11 04:47 PM
    Most excellent theme.
    02-05-11 07:18 PM
    Just adding a little more feedback.

Running OS6 and a .448 Hybrid.
    Pro's: This theme is smooth in scrolling and transitions. The pre-optioned shortcuts are useful, and with 9 extra user-defined shortcuts; I wouldn't expect much more than that. All of this without being cluttered or difficult to navigate, while being wallpaper friendly.

Con's: Inability to scroll directly up or down from the upper and lower shortcuts. I find myself often trying to move directly between them. Difficulty seeing the highlighted shortcut on top while a light or white wallpaper is present. The small white line disappears altogether. A charging icon change.

I have downloaded four other themes since downloading yours and have deleted four themes as well.
    02-08-11 11:52 AM
    Just adding a little more feedback.

Running OS6 and a .448 Hybrid.
    Pro's: This theme is smooth in scrolling and transitions. The pre-optioned shortcuts are useful, and with 9 extra user-defined shortcuts; I wouldn't expect much more than that. All of this without being cluttered or difficult to navigate, while being wallpaper friendly.

Con's: Inability to scroll directly up or down from the upper and lower shortcuts. I find myself often trying to move directly between them. Difficulty seeing the highlighted shortcut on top while a light or white wallpaper is present. The small white line disappears altogether. A charging icon change.

I have downloaded four other themes since downloading yours and have deleted four themes as well.
    Thank you. I will look at the scrolling part to see what you are talking about and see if that is something that can be added.
    02-08-11 02:40 PM
    Using the OS6 version for my 9780 and I'm loving it!

You're not the only one. When my phone is locked, the background is all black. This is probably my only concern so far about this theme. No biggie though.

Thanks!!

I have not had a chance to look into the theme much but I will review this and update
    02-08-11 02:41 PM
146 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD