Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 146
  1. al3azim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,877 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,056 Global Posts
    PIN
    DROP
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default (FREE) NEWBERRY theme - WP friendly, Hidden dock, Hotspots and Shortcuts. Small size

    FREE theme: Newberry, 8 mini icons in a hidden dock tabs, shortcuts and more

    ***Donations***


    *** OS6 download link below***


    Has the following:
    - 8 user selectable icons (bottom) in a hidden dock - Icons 1 through 8
    - 1 user selectable icons (side dock) - Icons 9
    - 3 predefined tabs (Contacts, Messages, Media)
    - Hidden today with 5 items (No hidden today is also available below)
    - Hotspots for Clock, Battery, Date and signal metter
    - Custom call screen

    - Shortcus:
    Spacebar launches QuickLaunch
    $ launches SMS/MMS
    @ launches Messages
    ! launches BBM
    + launches calculator

    Notes:
    BB Button activated hidden dock
    ESC hides the dock








    Download Links

    Hidden Today Version OTA

    No Hidden Today Version


    OS6 Version
    Download



    --------- Battery pull recommended

    ***Donations***
    Last edited by al3azim; 03-12-2011 at 12:27 PM.
    Current Phone: Galaxy S4
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old BB Themes:
    FRAMED - SLIDE - Deuce - NEWBERRY - Sidebar - Simple X - Stormy X - Hidden X - Droid PopUp - Dark Trilogy - Random - Around - Change
    Thanked by 13:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    ComputerJAM (02-05-2011),  Fatoomah (02-14-2011),  georgelappies (02-02-2011),  jules966 (02-01-2011),  LsquareD (02-11-2011),  pmf73 (02-11-2011),  PeteIN (02-04-2011),  poorsha (03-06-2011),  Preety#CB (02-25-2011),  R.I.P. Montréal Expos 1969-2004 (05-23-2011),  sheldonbk (02-01-2011),  sugarbaby85 (11-18-2010),  tovento (02-04-2011) 
  2. Rico131968's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    213 Posts
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Looks amazing, thanks for sharing.
  3. akj24's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    the theme is really good. I like the concept. Thanks.

    PS: I really love the wallpaper you have in the screen shots. Could you please share that as well?
  4. trev869's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    207 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Runs smooth for me as well. Nice theme
  5. Lawns's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    165 Posts
    Global Posts
    607 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    NICE theme -- thank you
    "Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power of your hand to do so."
  6. nololos's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    584 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Love this. Everything about it. This is the best OS 6 Icon theme layout I have seen. In my opinion. Thanks for doing it and keeping it free!
  7. vecharo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    760 Posts
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    #7  

    Default

    this is a great theme. runs very smooth and quick. absolutely no lag or hesitation and as nololos said the OS 6 theme layout is top-notch!
    Follow me on twitter: @vecharo

    On ATT -- Rockin my Z10 STL 100-3!


    Was this post helpful? If so please give me a thanks. It's right over here
  8. al3azim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,877 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,056 Global Posts
    PIN
    DROP
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akj24 View Post
    the theme is really good. I like the concept. Thanks.

    PS: I really love the wallpaper you have in the screen shots. Could you please share that as well?
    Here you go, attached below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (FREE) NEWBERRY theme - WP friendly, Hidden dock, Hotspots and Shortcuts. Small size-33676b46-c582-4d67-bf10-7621f68872e4.jpg  
    Current Phone: Galaxy S4
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old BB Themes:
    FRAMED - SLIDE - Deuce - NEWBERRY - Sidebar - Simple X - Stormy X - Hidden X - Droid PopUp - Dark Trilogy - Random - Around - Change
  9. indigoblu's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    705 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Thank you, nice theme
  10. al3azim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,877 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,056 Global Posts
    PIN
    DROP
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico131968 View Post
    Looks amazing, thanks for sharing.
    Thanks, glad you like it
    Current Phone: Galaxy S4
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old BB Themes:
    FRAMED - SLIDE - Deuce - NEWBERRY - Sidebar - Simple X - Stormy X - Hidden X - Droid PopUp - Dark Trilogy - Random - Around - Change
  11. al3azim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,877 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,056 Global Posts
    PIN
    DROP
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vecharo View Post
    this is a great theme. runs very smooth and quick. absolutely no lag or hesitation and as nololos said the OS 6 theme layout is top-notch!
    Thank you for the feedback, appreciate it
    Current Phone: Galaxy S4
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old BB Themes:
    FRAMED - SLIDE - Deuce - NEWBERRY - Sidebar - Simple X - Stormy X - Hidden X - Droid PopUp - Dark Trilogy - Random - Around - Change
  12. al3azim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,877 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,056 Global Posts
    PIN
    DROP
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nololos View Post
    Love this. Everything about it. This is the best OS 6 Icon theme layout I have seen. In my opinion. Thanks for doing it and keeping it free!
    You are welcome, thank you for the support
    Current Phone: Galaxy S4
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old BB Themes:
    FRAMED - SLIDE - Deuce - NEWBERRY - Sidebar - Simple X - Stormy X - Hidden X - Droid PopUp - Dark Trilogy - Random - Around - Change
  13. Regnillop's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    94 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Perfect

    except see upper right corner - I kow this is a weather slot and it fits perfect for weather applications but this is the weather I need! :-) Thi icon of the kitco app has max size

  14. Fubaz's Avatar
    CrackBerry's Sour Grape

    Posts
    7,219 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,241 Global Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Why would you have ! Open BBM when N already opens it and they are side by side?

    Other than that it looks great!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  15. al3azim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,877 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,056 Global Posts
    PIN
    DROP
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubaz View Post
    Why would you have ! Open BBM when N already opens it and they are side by side?

    Other than that it looks great!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It is for People that have the dial from homescreen on. That is how I have mine setup and if I press N, BBM does not open. Not sure if this is a 9700 only setting but on the Bold 9650, N does not open BBM.
    Current Phone: Galaxy S4
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old BB Themes:
    FRAMED - SLIDE - Deuce - NEWBERRY - Sidebar - Simple X - Stormy X - Hidden X - Droid PopUp - Dark Trilogy - Random - Around - Change
  16. jrocke0w0's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    313 Posts
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:29F54940
    #16  

    Default

    This is the first theme I've stuck with for more than a day! I'm happy to be rocking this. Keep up the good work!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  17. al3azim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,877 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,056 Global Posts
    PIN
    DROP
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrocke0w0 View Post
    This is the first theme I've stuck with for more than a day! I'm happy to be rocking this. Keep up the good work!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  18. Captivate me's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,232 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,253 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
    It is for People that have the dial from homescreen on. That is how I have mine setup and if I press N, BBM does not open. Not sure if this is a 9700 only setting but on the Bold 9650, N does not open BBM.
    All the shortcuts and functionality is one thing that makes your themes sumpreme! I prefer my dial screen set to off, and with your themes I don't have to sacrifice functionality to do so



    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  19. al3azim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,877 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,056 Global Posts
    PIN
    DROP
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvbb View Post
    All the shortcuts and functionality is one thing that makes your themes sumpreme! I prefer my dial screen set to off, and with your themes I don't have to sacrifice functionality to do so



    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  20. welshcherry's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    PIN
    PM me.
    #20  

    Default

    I'm more of a lurker than anything but I would just like to add a comment to say that I think this theme is awesome

    Thank you!
  21. al3azim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,877 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,056 Global Posts
    PIN
    DROP
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welshcherry View Post
    I'm more of a lurker than anything but I would just like to add a comment to say that I think this theme is awesome

    Thank you!
    Thank you

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  22. sheldonbk's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,113 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Really nice theme. As was said above, tons of functionality. Very nice design.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sheldonbk
    Passport < Z30 < Q10 < Z10 < 9900 < 9700 < 9000 < 8310
  23. al3azim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,877 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,056 Global Posts
    PIN
    DROP
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheldonbk View Post
    Really nice theme. As was said above, tons of functionality. Very nice design.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you for the support
    Current Phone: Galaxy S4
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old BB Themes:
    FRAMED - SLIDE - Deuce - NEWBERRY - Sidebar - Simple X - Stormy X - Hidden X - Droid PopUp - Dark Trilogy - Random - Around - Change
  24. Aztek13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    PIN
    t of Guiness please. Mmmm....
    #24  

    Default

    Really cool theme. Thanks for the hard work and originality.
  25. al3azim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,877 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,056 Global Posts
    PIN
    DROP
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aztek13 View Post
    Really cool theme. Thanks for the hard work and originality.
    Thank you

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions