Attached is a zip file which I did as a request without the hidden today. Let me know if this works for you. I wasn't sure which version of the theme, you were using, but the attached file does not have the elephant in the dialog box. But I can change it back, just let me know. Also the font is different, because for some reason I cannot access the teen font which I used originally. If you would like it changed to something different, I can accommodate that also. Thank you!
    Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-10 08:04 PM
    Great, I'm glad it worked out for you. Thanks!!!
    Still using your double weather slot theme after all this time. Cant find another that suites my needs so well. Thanks again!
    01-15-11 10:49 AM
    Still using your double weather slot theme after all this time. Cant find another that suites my needs so well. Thanks again!
    Thank you, chaz0717. Glad it still meets your needs after all this time.
    01-16-11 11:09 AM
    nice one!

Once i added this to my newest themes i cant live without esc key opening messages. scroll up/down for hiding dock seems to be the best way as well. I love the look of this one tho.
    Lawns likes this.
    01-16-11 12:52 PM
    Thx, Kirksucks. The scroll up/down is on my "to learn" list. I just checked out your blog, you have some nice themes there.......
    01-16-11 04:39 PM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD