How can I change some of the shortcuts and add new?
    I could make a custom version of the theme, let me know what version of the theme you use and what shortcuts you'd like and I will try to do it when I have the time. [=

If anyone wants the wallpapers that I have used in the screenshots, I have uploaded them to my photobucket album:

Pictures by ahbengish - Photobucket
    05-15-11 04:00 AM
    I could make a custom version of the theme, let me know what version of the theme you use and what shortcuts you'd like and I will try to do it when I have the time. [=

If anyone wants the wallpapers that I have used in the screenshots, I have uploaded them to my photobucket album:

I'am using the theme with big clock without weather slot. I am NOT using whatsapp,berrybuzz.dictionary,metterberry,filescou t,grooveshark,repligo reader,berryweather. So you can use those shortcuts for apps that I'am using: native file explorer (f) and facebook change to (shift+f), gmail (g) and google maps change to (shift+g), for the native apps password keeper and memory cleaner uuse whatever shortcuts you want and also I'am using tiny meter app.
    If you can mmake this thanks. If you can't make this again thank for the great theme..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by baruh; 05-15-11 at 04:38 AM.
    05-15-11 04:24 AM

You need one of these in your sig:

05-15-11 07:40 AM
    I really like this theme but I have a few comments. I need to have that sound profile icon displayed on my home screen somewhere even if its really small so I know if I'm on vibrate before walking into class, and I'd rather not have it as my first icon in the case of the weather edition. My homescreen battery icon seems to be inaccurate (full when batt is 85%) and does not show when my phone is charging. I would prefer a shortcut for the standard browser, and really like the big clock but wish it had the 25% shading on the top. I really like the sneaky trick of highlighting the signal bars to go to connections! Ill test it out more tomorrow, thanks!

05-17-11 01:26 AM
    I'am using the theme with big clock without weather slot. I am NOT using whatsapp,berrybuzz.dictionary,metterberry,filescou t,grooveshark,repligo reader,berryweather. So you can use those shortcuts for apps that I'am using: native file explorer (f) and facebook change to (shift+f), gmail (g) and google maps change to (shift+g), for the native apps password keeper and memory cleaner uuse whatever shortcuts you want and also I'am using tiny meter app.
    If you can mmake this thanks. If you can't make this again thank for the great theme..

Shift+K: Password Keeper
    Shift+M: Memory Cleaner
    Shift+T: Tiny Meter
    Rest of the shortcuts as requested, enjoy! [=

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12166371/Min...imax_baruh.jad
    baruh likes this.
    05-17-11 11:07 PM
    You need one of these in your sig:

Touched! [= But I've just been doing this for fun, maybe next time!

I really like this theme but I have a few comments. I need to have that sound profile icon displayed on my home screen somewhere even if its really small so I know if I'm on vibrate before walking into class, and I'd rather not have it as my first icon in the case of the weather edition. My homescreen battery icon seems to be inaccurate (full when batt is 85%) and does not show when my phone is charging. I would prefer a shortcut for the standard browser, and really like the big clock but wish it had the 25% shading on the top. I really like the sneaky trick of highlighting the signal bars to go to connections! Ill test it out more tomorrow, thanks!

Welcome! [= I'm working on a version with a profile icon this weekend, with colored battery/signal meters. If you'd like a custom version of that with big clock and 25% shading, are you using weather slot? I'm not sure about the full when batt is 85% situation but I think the charging issue is a bug with this version of Theme Builder. The shortcut for the standard browser is "b", I've left all the standard shortcuts untouched. If you're not sure what they are you can check BlackBerry 101 - Beginners Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts | CrackBerry.com
    FRanatic likes this.
    05-17-11 11:36 PM
    Shift+K: Password Keeper
    Shift+M: Memory Cleaner
    Shift+T: Tiny Meter
    Rest of the shortcuts as requested, enjoy! [=

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12166371/Min...imax_baruh.jad
    Thank you wery much

05-18-11 01:17 AM
    I just want to say....
    GREAT JOB!!!

first.. cause i like ur taste..
    second, cause u would edit the theme because someone ask.. (thats a BIG help)
    Great job..
    06-20-11 03:23 PM
    Can you please make these changes for the 25% bar version.

Code:
    Hotkeys:
    G: Google Maps (Please change to Google Talk)
    Shift+G: Grooveshark (Please change to Google Maps)
    Please consider adding these:

Shift+E: Blackberry News Feeds
    Shift+B: Bolt Browser
    Shift+T: PB Task Manager (BlackBerry App World - PB TaskManager - keep your phone faster)
    Very good for killing unresponsive apps, the trial works forever I think it's ad supported.

Now it's perfect IMO. ;p

Thanks
    Last edited by hahree; 06-21-11 at 09:27 AM.
    06-21-11 09:16 AM

Welcome! [= I'm working on a version with a profile icon this weekend, with colored battery/signal meters. If you'd like a custom version of that with big clock and 25% shading, are you using weather slot? I'm not sure about the full when batt is 85% situation but I think the charging issue is a bug with this version of Theme Builder. The shortcut for the standard browser is "b", I've left all the standard shortcuts untouched. If you're not sure what they are you can check BlackBerry 101 - Beginners Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts | CrackBerry.com
    I love the idea of the colored meters! Don't need Weather icon on a 25% shaded big clock version in my opinion, but I would like the background shading on the icon screen to match the one in your universal search screen. (I'm not sure what % is that)
    Thanks!

06-21-11 10:21 AM
    This post was made about 1 month ago.
    Is there any update on the progress or did the development stop ?
    If that is the case, no problem at all, but please inform your 'fans'.

Thanks !!
    06-21-11 01:27 PM
    Yes please, update! this is by far the best theme!
    06-21-11 04:45 PM
    This theme almost tempts me to switch to OS6.

06-22-11 11:11 PM
    Just a heads up when you install this on os6 .600 I can't change my wallpaper via the preferences.

Is there an alternative way to change the wallpaper?
    06-23-11 01:17 PM
    Just a heads up when you install this on os6 .600 I can't change my wallpaper via the preferences.

Is there an alternative way to change the wallpaper?
    That is a bug in .600
    You can set a wallpaper by going into pictures then selecting set as wallpaper from the menu (press bb key).

Other settings to the theme can be made by selecting the default theme and making the settings there, then switch back.
    06-23-11 02:40 PM
    Is it just me or does the voice mail button not work...whatsapp keeps popping up. I've tried holding it down but still nothing. I even tried alt+1
    06-24-11 01:49 PM

Is there any update with coloring battery/signal.

Can i request? Can u make minimax with old OS4.6 icon in the menu? Cuz i miss that icon so much,
    Now im running with OS6 but i really want coloring batttery/signal with OS4.6 icon.
    Please... #wish

06-25-11 10:00 AM
    Is it just me or does the voice mail button not work...whatsapp keeps popping up. I've tried holding it down but still nothing. I even tried alt+1
    Hit menu then try again, it should work
    06-26-11 12:49 AM
    hei.. im thinking about the battery icon in ur theme with % indicator.. that will be great i think.. hope ull considerate it...
    06-30-11 03:28 PM
    Best theme yet! Anyone know why when I press V it shows an SMS chat with someone with their first name V? I realize it's not a shortcut, how do I turn this off??
    07-29-11 02:54 AM
    Its a saved message

07-29-11 08:53 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD