New theme release folks. OS5&6 compatible, & Free for download for a limited time!
    With Quattro, we're introducing our new Sneak-Peek Marks concept! Details bellow the demo video.

Demo video: [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12WiZ7DYJVg[/YT]

Apart from the four fixed user definable on the right side of the home-screen, we�ve also added four more user definable icons tucked away on the left side of the screen. Each one of those icons displays a coloured mark when it is hidden. The mark instantly dissappears when the icon gets selected, as the icon slides in the screen becoming visible.

Feedback by review or email is always appreciated. Enjoy!

02-24-12 04:18 PM
    On My Opinion, The BEST theme for 9700

but it have 2 MAJOR issue:

1- the battery indicator (meter) is always staying at 100%

2-There is NO PROFILE changing on the homescreen??

plz fix these issues and i will appreciatied
    berryglowdesigns likes this.
    02-26-12 10:33 AM
    Thank you so much for your feedback.

Could you please contact support @ berryglowdesigns.com and tell me what OS you are using on your device, and also which version of the theme you are having this issues on (the OS6 icons or the OS7 icons version)?
    02-26-12 11:17 AM
    Thank you so much for your feedback.

Could you please contact support @ berryglowdesigns.com and tell me what OS you are using on your device, and also which version of the theme you are having this issues on (the OS6 icons or the OS7 icons version)?
    thanx but its no need

on all devices its the same issues , i mean u made it like that

even on the demo video the 2 issues are showing
    02-26-12 11:20 AM
    The 'Profiles' icon was not added to the home screen on this theme because lots of people use the # and * hotkeys to switch sound profiles. Thus, that may not necessarily be considered an issue.
    Also, the theme was tested on real devices, the battery meters should work on all models with no issues. But if you'd like to tell me what OS you're using on your device and which theme version, I could test it once again.
    02-26-12 11:43 AM
    The 'Profiles' icon was not added to the home screen on this theme because lots of people use the # and * hotkeys to switch sound profiles. Thus, that may not necessarily be considered an issue.
    Also, the theme was tested on real devices, the battery meters should work on all models with no issues. But if you'd like to tell me what OS you're using on your device and which theme version, I could test it once again.

Os6(hybird) os7 icons
    02-26-12 01:28 PM
    UPDATE: it works now but its 90 immediatly after 100 percent

, I mean its 10 percent intervals or something?
    02-26-12 01:32 PM
    Theme looks great, using a 9700 os 6 hybrid with Quattro i7.
    Remarks: -The lock screen info is off the screen.
    - Menu doesn't appear first time trying to access it from a reboot.

Also, the fonts on the homescreen and menu look small but the font used when opening an application like messages is default size. Anyway to have a consistent font size that is preferably smaller, I'm trying to use 6 but doesn't look right. My options has size 6 names and size 8 descriptions
    Last edited by NickNHB; 02-26-12 at 10:08 PM.
    02-26-12 10:06 PM
    I've tested it as well and it doesn't seem to have any issues.

UPDATE: it works now but its 90 immediatly after 100 percent

, I mean its 10 percent intervals or something?
    - Yes, it works on 10 percent intervals.
    - A free update is due soon, bringing a 'Profiles' icon on the home screen, and possibly some graphic upgrades as well.

Thanks again for the feedback!
    02-27-12 05:41 AM
    Theme looks great, using a 9700 os 6 hybrid with Quattro i7.
    Remarks: -The lock screen info is off the screen.
    - Menu doesn't appear first time trying to access it from a reboot.

Also, the fonts on the homescreen and menu look small but the font used when opening an application like messages is default size. Anyway to have a consistent font size that is preferably smaller, I'm trying to use 6 but doesn't look right. My options has size 6 names and size 8 descriptions
    Could you please email me a screenshot of the lock screen with some random text in the info section? I have just tested it(though not on a hybrid OS version) but it seems to work fine.
    02-27-12 05:45 AM
    I liked the theme & used it a couple of days. The hidden tabbed icons worked smoothly and I liked the fixed tabs on the right side. You mentioned possible graphic changes. What I did not like was the big black V on the right. Not wallpaper friendly unless some type of patten or design was used. Maybe clear or lightly tinted would work. Thanks for the sharp free theme
    02-27-12 12:36 PM
    Yes, I will try making the triangle shaped dock a bit more subtle, to make the theme more wallpaper friendly. Thanks for the feedback!
    02-27-12 05:49 PM
    Thank you for sending feedback and posting reviews, I've been working overtime the past few days to release a major update to the Quattro theme, and now v2.0 is already live on App World! (still not compatible with OS7 devices, sorry folks.)

The free update to version 2.0 brings the following changes to the home screen, on all device models:

� removed triangle shaped dock
    � enlarged notifications bar, placed on lower side
    � added 'Profiles' icon
    � optimized screen transitions
    � also overhauled the lock screens

New demo video: [YT]www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6xGui53NA8[/YT]

The theme is still free for a little while longer, enjoy!
    03-02-12 03:30 PM
    love the new version thanxs
    03-03-12 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD