Not quite there. Still overflows just a teeny bit. Can you add the pulsing charger fix? If not, no biggie. I gotta stop asking for stuff! It really just shows I care about this theme.

*Edit: Weird...I just noticed it pulses in the Options screen, but not homescreen or app banner. *boggle*
    It should have always pulsed in Options. This is a bug in the Theme Builder, not in the theme itself. Look at how many other themes out there have the same issue.

Are you sure you're using the right version? It just turned 08:37 here and my 7 fits neatly within the shaded area:

It shouldn't be a font issue as it's defined in the theme...
    02-23-11 08:41 AM
    It should have always pulsed in Options. This is a bug in the Theme Builder, not in the theme itself. Look at how many other themes out there have the same issue.

Are you sure you're using the right version? It just turned 08:37 here and my 7 fits neatly within the shaded area:

It shouldn't be a font issue as it's defined in the theme...
    I'm using a different build than you are. leebo 1.7.0.2
    02-23-11 08:48 AM
    I'm using a different build than you are. leebo 1.7.0.2
    Far be it from me to assume, but since your build was released "far" before "mine," I would think things would essentially be the same...
    02-23-11 09:04 AM
    Yesterday, 04:13 PM
    wu-wei
    CrackBerry Abuser
    Device Model: 9700 (leebo6 1.1)
    Carrier: T-Mobile
    PIN: HER: DOWN: ON: A: PHOTOGRAPH: ALBUM:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rrrebo

I have only 1 more request: 1.7.0.0 (WITH weather slot, battery meter, hidden today) with the 24-clock issue fixed? *bats eyelashes*

Try this one out:

leebo 1.7.0.2

Let me know if you see any issues with overflow on the 24 hour clock.

Yesterday, 05:08 PM
    hytran
    CrackBerry Abuser
    Device Model: 9700 6.0.0.424
    Carrier: AT&T
    PIN: DEADBEEF

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wu-wei
    Here you go sir:

leebo 1.7.5.4

Again, let me know if you see any issues. I think I've got it all sorted now.

Looks great to me!! Thanks!!!

Just shy of an hour difference? But different builds are different builds. There are 20-some-odd variations of this theme, so you can't really assume much of anything.
    02-23-11 10:04 AM
    Guys, guys....

I wasn't sure the fix had made it into all of the new builds I did yesterday.

Like I said, I was doing my best to avoid Composer so I had to re-code and replace a few files.

I couldn't tell whether rrrebo's build actually included the new background. Looks like it didn't. So I'll work on that this morning and get it updated.
    mirren likes this.
    02-23-11 10:31 AM
    Alright rrrebo, I figured out what was going on and it should be fixed now.

Clear your browser cache and reload the 1.7.0.2 link.

Let me know whether you still see overflow on that build. It should be all taken care of.

And as for the pulsing battery icon, well...

It is a bug in Theme Builder. If I leave the battery indicators as the defaults, then on the home screen and app screen NOTHING shows to indicate a charge...that is, until you reach 100% and then the old style 'plug' icon appears in the battery. That is pretty much useless. I had to specify a battery indicator to use (even if it was the same default file for the theme) in order to get the bolt to show on the home screen and app screen while charging.

As far as I have seen, the pulsing bolt appears in the banner everywhere else while charging...the issue is only with the home screen and app screen.

Beta software....what else can I say?

rrrebo likes this.
    02-23-11 10:50 AM
    Hi,
    Love Leebo theme! Awesome...
    I'm running 1.0.4.7- no hotkeys, whatever, whatever whatever...
    but it seems to have hotkeys.

Is there a new version with no hotkeys and no hidden today and no weather?

I don't necessarily want you to have to build it, just wondering if there is one like that already made.

Thanks and love the Leebo!

Gord.

Is there a version with NO hotkeys, no weather slot, no today/hidden today?

just like 1.0.4.7 but with no actual hotkeys?
    wu-wei likes this.
    02-23-11 12:51 PM
    Is there a version with NO hotkeys, no weather slot, no today/hidden today?

just like 1.0.4.7 but with no actual hotkeys?
    I'll whip one up. I thought I had a completely vanilla version, but I think even that one has a few hotkeys.

One thing I will ask you about is whether you'd like me to include the S hotkey to Universal Search. That one makes sense, but if you want no hotkeys at all, I can do that too.

Thanks for the kind words!
    xxldeuce likes this.
    02-23-11 01:04 PM
    I'll whip one up. I thought I had a completely vanilla version, but I think even that one has a few hotkeys.

One thing I will ask you about is whether you'd like me to include the S hotkey to Universal Search. That one makes sense, but if you want no hotkeys at all, I can do that too.

Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks!! no s hotkey either, please and thank you.
    wu-wei likes this.
    02-23-11 01:08 PM
    Thanks!! no s hotkey either, please and thank you.
    Gotcha....will post link shortly.
    xxldeuce likes this.
    02-23-11 01:09 PM
    I love the cb community!!
    wu-wei likes this.
    02-23-11 01:14 PM
    JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED.....excellent theme(s). This is just what I've been looking for .....THANKS. As not to be thankful, I was wondering if you could make this theme with JUST THE TIME in the size you use for the 1.7 series. I'm currently using 1.1.0.2 ....very nice. I'm a plain kinda person and don't really need to much fancy stuff but I like what I like and I like your themes. If you can ..just the time on the home screen in the left corner (nothing else). If you can. THANKS AGAIN and the hidden weather slot... I need that
    Last edited by spencerdl; 02-23-11 at 02:26 PM. Reason: forgot to mention weather slot
    wu-wei likes this.
    02-23-11 01:17 PM
    I love the cb community!!
    Give this one a shot:

leebo 1.0.4.12

I removed all hotkeys. Heck, I removed all everything. I tried to delete the SVG file reference in Theme Builder, and it wouldn't let me. So I had to create a completely blank SVG instead. God, this software can be flat out goofy.

Ok, enough geek talk. Let me know if that theme works for you.
    xxldeuce likes this.
    02-23-11 02:44 PM
    JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED.....excellent theme(s). This is just what I've been looking for .....THANKS. As not to be thankful, I was wondering if you could make this theme with JUST THE TIME in the size you use for the 1.7 series. I'm currently using 1.1.0.2 ....very nice. I'm a plain kinda person and don't really need to much fancy stuff but I like what I like and I like your themes. If you can ..just the time on the home screen in the left corner (nothing else). If you can. THANKS AGAIN and the hidden weather slot... I need that
    Give 1.7.2.0 a try...I think that fits what you're asking for.

If not, let me know and I'll do some tweaking.

And thank you for the kind words!
    02-23-11 02:50 PM
    Thanks for the personal theme, Wu-Wei!

Seems to be working fine!
    wu-wei likes this.
    02-23-11 02:59 PM
    wu-wei, what is the cleanest, most minimal theme you have with no weather slot, no hidden today, and only the search hotkey? I have been using 1.7.5.0 and loving it, but finding that today is just an inconvenience for me I can do without.
    wu-wei likes this.
    02-23-11 02:59 PM
    wu-wei, what is the cleanest, most minimal theme you have with no weather slot, no hidden today, and only the search hotkey? I have been using 1.7.5.0 and loving it, but finding that today is just an inconvenience for me I can do without.
    This one (leebo 1.8.1)

And you caught me...I've been running a private build (1.8) that does everything I want it to without the clutter of weather and today info. Kinda like the original basic version, but with the larger clock. I just removed all my hotkey mappings (which are a very personal preference) and left S as Universal Search.
    OhmEye and creepy09 like this.
    02-23-11 03:19 PM
    This one (leebo 1.8.1)

And you caught me...I've been running a private build (1.8) that does everything I want it to without the clutter of weather and today info. Kinda like the original basic version, but with the larger clock. I just removed all my hotkey mappings (which are a very personal preference) and left S as Universal Search.
    I just knew that I'd smoke you out if I kept at it.

Turns out I have a brother who shares my tastes and knows how to build top-drawer themes. This one is running now, and yes, it's exactly what I asked for. How's my battery doing? One click on the menu key and there it is. And you know, I just love how I can access that first slot just by clicking on the home screen. You are too !

Thank you !!!

David
    wu-wei likes this.
    02-23-11 03:34 PM
    Give 1.7.2.0 a try...I think that fits what you're asking for.

If not, let me know and I'll do some tweaking.

And thank you for the kind words!
    THANKS For the effort but, I was wondering if you could get rid of the top banner COMPLETELY (no icons) and a weather slot thats hidden and no date. The only thing I want on the home screen is the TIME (its the right size) Thanks again
    wu-wei likes this.
    02-23-11 05:56 PM
    THANKS For the effort but, I was wondering if you could get rid of the top banner COMPLETELY (no icons) and a weather slot thats hidden and no date. The only thing I want on the home screen is the TIME (its the right size) Thanks again
    This should work (leebo 1.7.6.0)
    02-23-11 07:25 PM
    YOUR THE BEST....QUICK TOO ... just one question, how do i hide the weather icon....great job I pressed 1 (alt-w) but it didn't dissappear
    Last edited by spencerdl; 02-23-11 at 08:51 PM.
    wu-wei likes this.
    02-23-11 08:48 PM
    Hmmm....should toggle on with W and off with 1 (alt-W). I'll double check hotkeys and get back to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-11 08:53 PM
    Hmmm....should toggle on with W and off with 1 (alt-W). I'll double check hotkeys and get back to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Its still a GREAT theme for me. I did a battery pull and a reset and unfortunately for some reason the weather slot won't hide Thanks again
    02-23-11 09:34 PM
    If you can't hide the weather slot .... can you remove it all together? Just leave the time by itself ...thats cool too
    02-23-11 10:24 PM
    Alright rrrebo, I figured out what was going on and it should be fixed now.

Clear your browser cache and reload the 1.7.0.2 link.

Let me know whether you still see overflow on that build. It should be all taken care of.

And as for the pulsing battery icon, well...

It is a bug in Theme Builder. If I leave the battery indicators as the defaults, then on the home screen and app screen NOTHING shows to indicate a charge...that is, until you reach 100% and then the old style 'plug' icon appears in the battery. That is pretty much useless. I had to specify a battery indicator to use (even if it was the same default file for the theme) in order to get the bolt to show on the home screen and app screen while charging.

As far as I have seen, the pulsing bolt appears in the banner everywhere else while charging...the issue is only with the home screen and app screen.

Beta software....what else can I say?

That's done it. Looks perfect! I'll be using this theme for a good long while now. Thank you so much for putting up with all of us picky, whiny bastages.
    wu-wei likes this.
    02-24-11 06:35 AM
531 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD