Whew! What a busy year we�ve had this last year! Before you know it, it�s time for our new FREE V2.0 theme in honour of another birthday here at HedoneDesign.

Much like, and, in the same breath, absolutely nothing like, the original V1.0 theme, V2.0 uses our now-famous �Scalpel� icon-set (having earned that name from it�s obvious sharpness). The home-screen layout, this year however, looks like something straight out of a Stanisaw Lem (Solaris) novel, replete with cream-white plasticine walls, touch-panels and questionable robots named �Maximillian.�

10-08-10 01:56 PM
    Happy Birthday and thank you for another year of great themes!
    10-08-10 02:23 PM
    i am being fan of your themes and thank you very much for giving us great themes i bought 2 themes from you and last but not least Happy Birthday and congratulations for winning the award and keep up the great work. thank you.
    10-08-10 03:21 PM
    Happy Birthday!! Very nice theme. Like the concept of it. Only problem I have is the gray colored text is not readable on most of my wallpapers. That yellow highlight or focus color is very very nice. Runs smoothly.
    10-08-10 03:26 PM
    Happy Birthday and thank you for the great themes this year, look forward to what you put out in the coming year.
    10-08-10 04:44 PM
    I don't have an OTA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 05:14 PM
    Thanks for the free theme. Happy Birthday!
    10-08-10 07:46 PM
    Thank you all!!!! we're glad you like this bday special...
    10-09-10 02:15 PM
    Happy birthday and thanks for the really nice free theme.

10-09-10 05:29 PM
    I love Hedone themes. I have about 12. I was a little let down on this one. But it will not stop me from purchases in the future. Maybe I was expecting too much. Happy Birthday. It is the great service I've received in the past that makes me continue to buy your themes. The sign of a truly great theme to come is what keeps me loving a Hedone theme and enjoying it to the fullest. HB'day!

10-09-10 06:12 PM

May I know whats that red dot for? Thanks, and Happy Birthday!
    10-09-10 10:55 PM
    Great question. What is the red dot at right for?

10-10-10 07:54 AM
    Red Dot = Alarm Clock
    10-10-10 09:05 AM
    Intuitively this looks like it could be great with some very selective walls, but I haven't found another one that works really well. Has anyone found a wall that works well?

I'm also curious if there's a way to navigate to the clock.
    10-10-10 10:23 AM
    Happy birthday and thanks for the really nice free theme.

thank you!!!!!!

I love Hedone themes. I have about 12. I was a little let down on this one. But it will not stop me from purchases in the future. Maybe I was expecting too much. Happy Birthday. It is the great service I've received in the past that makes me continue to buy your themes. The sign of a truly great theme to come is what keeps me loving a Hedone theme and enjoying it to the fullest. HB'day!

and yes... new awesome themes are coming soon!!! hm... i know guys are preparing 3D theme right now... it will be out in a few days... and if you'll follow us on twitter or FB you can catch a coupon and get it free!

Red Dot = Alarm Clock
    thank you for answering that! i didnt saw it... :S
    10-10-10 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD