Hello everyone. I was going to release these themes on Friday but I am going to be pretty busy and won't be near a computer as of tomorrow and it's thanksgiving this week (hello mashed potatoes and gravy!) so I figured I should just release it now. I still get excited over releasing new themes and if I have a new theme to release I feel all itchy about releasing it... hahaha... I am such a dork. I know this would slow down a bit as I ran out of ideas to experiment on.
    So far I haven't heard of anymore issues from my beta testers (thank you guys soooo much for the feedbacks!) so I guess the themes are good to go. Leave me a message if you find any issues and I'll get back to you. Enjoy.

The themes don't have Today... I had included it but then I really felt it was filling the screen up and I personally like a clean and simple screen. Again it has a battery and no battery version. I use the no battery version because I use BatteryEx. Icons are OS6 from bbthemelab and everything else by me except the wallie. Snow flake wallie I got from Julie's Blog and the green dandelion one I found online.
    z/0 for dock
    +/- for WS
    */# for the green or red figure
    1st and last slot of the dock reaches WS and only the WS has access to the OCD slot (small one). You can also hide the highlight scrolling down from the last slot on dock.

Screenshots and OTA:
    Green hex

Battery
    No Battery

Red pent

Battery
    No Battery

What both would look like without the "thingies"
    11-23-10 09:22 PM
    Love these! Thank you so much for sharing!
    11-23-10 09:32 PM
    Thx fareals aint see nun new in a min

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 11:27 PM
    Interesting....
    11-24-10 12:52 AM
    They looked really nice...

Thanks for sharing them..
    11-24-10 05:38 AM
    Thank you glitterstars! Both are fantastic & I'm happy you made a red version!
    Thank you for sharing them both for FREE!!
    11-24-10 06:13 AM
    Since you show one without the "thingies", how would I do that, I've tried the shortcuts and nadda. I have killer walls for this cause you made an oh so friendly theme for them lol.

Oh yea, loving this theme, its definitely a keeper!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 08:07 AM
    anyway to disable z/0 from auto dialing?
    11-24-10 08:34 AM
    love them! thank you for sharing your themes with us and for free. Wouldl like to see the menu font a size larger for my older eyes.
    11-24-10 10:27 AM
    So nice! I love the green and the red. I wish there was a hidden today but even as is it's very functional and stylish. Nice work! Thanks!
    11-24-10 08:39 PM
    thank you all for your comments.. i am glad someone like me themes

creep138: alt + # should make the thingie go away

Ca3sar: what do you mean by autodialing?

brewersc: i'll keep in mind not to make the fonts too small
    11-25-10 11:32 AM
    When using those keys it activates my dialer or contacts to search. It there a way to disable just those 2 buttons rather then the whole thing? and iff there is a way on the bb to disable please let me know.
    11-25-10 05:15 PM
    you will have to disable the dial from home screen function to have the hot keys work correctly
    you press the green phone key to enter the dialing menu > press the menu button > options > general options > in the dial from home screen option change yes to no.
    11-25-10 11:46 PM
    love the theme goes great with any background. Only thing to make it perfect would be a SMS $ shortcut. aside from that its amazing thanks for sharing for free
    11-26-10 01:50 AM
    Anyway to make the dock hide and close with a scroll option rather then a button?
    11-26-10 06:50 AM
    mmm currently I am only up for bug fixes.
    11-27-10 10:47 AM
    I finally made the jump to the Bold group, and have to say that this is a nice theme to add to my new device.
    11-27-10 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD