Hi all,

This is my first ever theme created, if you would like any changes done for your own personal taste please do let me know (but dont make the requests too complicated as I'm still a newbie to theme building ) other then that I hope you enjoy the theme and feedback would be great.

Features

- Slick green neon look

- Cool looking wallpapers

- User definable homescreen icons

- Transitions

- Custom green OEM icons and indicators (courtesy of Blackberry Theme Lab thanks guys for providing some awesome icon sets for us theme builders )

Screenshots

OTA LINK

MyBBOTA.com Download - FuzionG
    09-02-10 02:19 PM
    hey man, first off wow what an amazing theme, thank you so much and even more of a thanks for making it free. It adds tons of flare to my blackberry 9650 just some suggestions if you could update this so I can re download, it needs a few tweaks. The first is on third party applications and new folders you make you can't tell when you have selected it because it doesn't light up. If you could please fix this, and the ability to change the font size. Would help much and major props for this. Thanks so much

P.S. totally showing all my friends this theme, so might want to make the same theme in different colors because I know they will want it but not the same as mine!
    09-07-10 01:47 AM
    This theme is awesome! I am rockin' it on my 9700! GREAT JOB! Thanks!
    10-19-10 11:54 AM
    Thanks for the theme and for keeping it free for us. Looks great with Halloween Walls.
    10-19-10 07:02 PM
    does it have hidden today?
    10-19-10 08:36 PM
    hey man, first off wow what an amazing theme, thank you so much and even more of a thanks for making it free. It adds tons of flare to my blackberry 9650 just some suggestions if you could update this so I can re download, it needs a few tweaks. The first is on third party applications and new folders you make you can't tell when you have selected it because it doesn't light up. If you could please fix this, and the ability to change the font size. Would help much and major props for this. Thanks so much

P.S. totally showing all my friends this theme, so might want to make the same theme in different colors because I know they will want it but not the same as mine!
    couldnt agree more!i've downloaded it and i think this is one of the best theme that i've got,i love the flare,if only u could make the highlighted icon a bit brighter+hidden today,the theme would be perfect.really looking forward for update coz i really love it,great job .cheers
    10-20-10 05:03 AM
    Thanks .. But i wish there's another colors

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD