I am working on Quicklaunch / Spacebar right now. Should be done in like an hour.

Section 8: I dislike so many icons up there, as i dont see any relation between e.g. battery symbol and sytem settings. lots of symbols are hard to remember, at least in my opinion. if one of you hase a special wish ("the [...] symbol has to link to [...] because of [...] wich i need every day"), let me know, but i am not going to pack that banner full of links.

The Calendar app ist the normal preinstalled calendar. press bb key -> week view to get this picture on your device.

edit: Quicklaunch Shortcut on space key. i could not test as i dont have quicklaunch, so PLEASE let me know if it does work or not.
    New Version is uploaded and ready to go.
    how about $ for SMS?
    02-23-10 05:56 PM
    What exactly do you want? opening the list of sms+mms by pressing $ or starting to write a new sms with this key?
    02-23-10 06:11 PM
    opening the SMS box by pressing the $ is what I mean
    02-23-10 06:15 PM
    ok, i tried to do the $ shortcut. please try the ota link if it works. on my european blackberry, wich doesnt have a $ key, it doesnt. the dm link is not yet updated because i want to know if it works first. tell me if you need the dm link and cannot use the ota link.

edit: and please let me know if it works! =)
    Last edited by damaltor; 02-23-10 at 07:48 PM.
    02-23-10 06:55 PM
    Yes, the $ to SMS shortcut works thanks man awsome theme
    02-23-10 08:21 PM
    no problem. will update the dm link now, should be up in a few minutes.

edit: done. v1.3 ready for download.
    Last edited by damaltor; 02-23-10 at 08:30 PM.
    02-23-10 08:24 PM
    I thought about making the banner smaller because it looks kinda empty... maybe there is a place for the weather app in the banner. i usually look out of the window to find out what weather is outside, so i dont need a weather slot. but, what do you think?

and, question still open: how can i change the colour of the profiles list? still no clue.
    sure, an extra slot wouldnt hurt.

my review after 1 day: its great, no lag whatsoever for me, but after a day my eyes hurt a bit, mostly because the font is a bit small, id suggest maybe put it to 8 or the default one, otherwise perfect!
    02-23-10 10:54 PM
    There we are again...

I just updated the Theme again. Following things changed:
    - Network Manager Button on Home Screen ist now slightly better visible. Actually, it is rendered BELOW the banner wich is the reason why it is so dark. Maybe i have to find someone who can edit the image in a way that it looks like its original when it is seen through the banner (wich is a half-transparent png file).
    - Banner on Home Screen is now smaller. I didnt see the need for an extra slot, so i just made the banner itself smaller.
    - slightly (!) increased overall font sizes. I have not made them huge, they are still relatively small, but overall the fonts are now 2 to 3 pixels bigger. This still looks nice, but is not so hard to read anymore.

And, i tried to remove transparencies for menus and dialog boxes. as this does not fix the issue with the black-on-black font in the profiles list, i put them back in.

v1.4 uploaded and ready.
    02-24-10 08:51 AM
    ****, just found a bug. Networking cannot be opened.

Fixing now, please do not download!
    02-24-10 09:17 AM
    Damaltor , ur issue with black on black font in the profile list can easily be solved by returning all fonts back to default settings , i was having that same issue before and after some trial and error i found it , when u start changing font sizes it messes up the profile section
    02-24-10 09:20 AM
    The Networking bug is fixed now, downloads are enabled again.

zeeraf: thank you very much. i did already try to put the settings back manually, wich doesnt work. at the moment i do not want to redo the whole theme with standard fonts, i can live with that profiles list as i look at the icons rather then the text (and, the profile selected with the cursor can be read if wanted).

...hoping for an update to that theme studio :/ it actually has loads of bugs.
    02-24-10 09:26 AM
    wow, this theme's cool.. maybe if u change all the highlight to pink, for the girls.. LOL, it'll be great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-10 10:55 AM
    It works awesome on my TOUR!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-10 02:49 PM
    great theme i love it, only things that bugs me is the fact callingscreen, icon screen etc still got the plane old blue/black background
    02-24-10 04:13 PM
    Working on TOUR -> great to hear

just_mike: Yeah, i already thought about coloring it. but what color? usually, it shoulf fit to the wallpaper, wich every user chooses by himself. for the colorful wallpaper supplied with the theme, actually every colour would fit, i thought about a very dark version of the wallpaper, like a "transparent application screen simulation". but, that would not fit to any other wallpaper. so... what would you say should be the background?
    02-24-10 04:16 PM
    you'r right, i would probally do a fade out version of the mainscreen wallpaper ( take a blackbackground en put this wallpaper over it and play a bit with fill and opacity in ps i should suggest.
    02-24-10 04:27 PM
    ok, give me an hour and check back then, please.
    02-24-10 04:29 PM
    you'r great men, just traded in my bold 9000 in for a 9700 this would be a great start and it save me times so i dont have to make my own theme.
    02-24-10 04:32 PM
    02-24-10 05:01 PM
    i should say, first one or the third one
    02-24-10 05:07 PM
    Ok, will take the third then. Have to boot into windows again... it definitely is time for a better linux support, dear RIM!
    02-24-10 05:12 PM
    Love your theme with caveat: Weather slot. Can't do without it, being a world traveler as I am
    02-24-10 05:14 PM
    can't wait dude
    02-24-10 05:19 PM
    Ur new version doesnt have $ for SMS anymore.
    02-24-10 05:38 PM
    ok, i switched off the downloads for now. will take a while for all that i think in like half an hour the new versions should be up again, will tr to fix the $ key, too.

weather slot is a good part of work because of the text next to it, wich usually is not shown. i am going to wait with that weather slot if more people request it, since i personally have no use for it and want to wait if more people want it.
    02-24-10 05:45 PM
212 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD