This theme has:
    - 7 mini customizable Home Screen Icons.
    - Hidden Today.
    - Scrolling up from any icon gives you the Today Calendar.
    - No access to Weather Slot from Home Screen.
    -- Weather Slot is icon 8 on the Application Menu (as shown in screen capture 3).
    -- Weather Application displayed is the full version of "BeWeather", use what ever you want.
    - 3D Unread notification & message icons

Hello Everyone,
    I'm a themer coming up the from the 8530 forum. This is my first 9700 theme.
    A note about me & my themes. I make them for myself to fit my needs & that's what I post.
    I will customize my themes for your needs for a donation relative to the changes being asked.
    Never donate for customization before emailing me at "devils_kin(a)hotmail.com".
    You can see my other free & customized themes here.

I'm using a 9650/5.0.0.732.
    Made in Theme Builder 5.0 using the 9700 template.

*If you choose to have this theme customized, I can not give you the OS6 icons. I did not buy the "Commercial License Agreement" to allow me to use them for profit. Anyone who is doing it, is stealing.

Credits:
    OS6 icons by Big Papa over at BBThemeLab.com
    Calendar feature inspired by mattginsberg.net
    Battery found in Theme Developers Forum (if you made it let me know & I'll add you here).

*Update 06/17/2010
    - Added dimension to the buttons and menus.
    - Added transparentcy to the menus.
    - Moved "Profiles" from shortcut "z" to "$".
    - Added shortcut "y" to open SMS/MMS.

Donations show your appreciation for a free quality theme.

drew20 OTA This link will take you to my post at BBThemeLab.com who is hosting the OTA.

If you download this, I only request that you leave a comment.

Last edited by D.R.e.W; 06-04-14 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Remove dead images 2014-06-04
    06-15-10 08:32 PM
    Very unique as I like the shade of blue, the fonts and 3D indicators. Theme is a welcome change from the norm and best of all, thanks for making it a freebie!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 09:04 PM
    I've always secretly adored your themes(my friend has a 8520 and I often look for themes for her). I'm glad I get to use your themes now. Great work, thank you!
    06-15-10 09:45 PM
    Nice theme work...love the blue also....would it be possible for you to post the homescreen wallpaper that you used....TIA
    06-16-10 06:50 AM
    Nice theme. When I scroll over one of my message icons, the e-mail address reads abc AT yahoo.com, instead of using the "@". Is that a bug you can fix? Also, is "Z" the only way to get the sound profiles from the homescreen, as I can't seem to scroll to the icon that you have on the homescreen. Can you make it so we can can scroll to the sound profile icon?
    06-16-10 07:56 AM
    The "AT" is the Fonts representation of the "@". The only way to change it is to change the font but that's part of the reason I like the font.

You can scroll to the Profile icon by continuing "right", past the seventh icon.

As a note, I try to make my themes for speed so I don't use "dial from homescreen" so I can use the internal shortcuts. It takes longer to scroll to the profiles icon than it does to hit "z". That's also way there are no transitions. They're pretty but a time waster.

Thanx, Drew

06-16-10 09:10 AM
    The "AT" is the Fonts representation of the "@". The only way to change it is to change the font but that's part of the reason I like the font.

You can scroll to the Profile icon by continuing "right", past the seventh icon.

As a note, I try to make my themes for speed so I don't use "dial from homescreen" so I can use the internal shortcuts. It takes longer to scroll to the profiles icon than it does to hit "z". That's also way there are no transitions. They're pretty but a time waster.

Thanx, Drew

Can the font be changed by the user or is the font integrated into the theme? I enjoy that you did not use transitions.
    06-16-10 10:01 AM
    Can the font be changed by the user or is the font integrated into the theme? I enjoy that you did not use transitions.
    The font is integrated into the theme during creation.
    06-16-10 10:33 AM
    *Update 06/17/2010
    06-17-10 12:14 PM
    *Update 06/17/2010
    very nice.
    06-17-10 12:30 PM
    I installed this theme earlier today and it looks very nice and unusual.
    However, I had to uninstall it because the Font is very hard to read.

I hope you consider another version using the default system font.

Thanks for sharing your theme with others.

-Rich

The font is integrated into the theme during creation.
    06-17-10 01:01 PM
    I installed this theme earlier today and it looks very nice and unusual.
    However, I had to uninstall it because the Font is very hard to read.

I hope you consider another version using the default system font.

Thanks for sharing your theme with others.

-Rich
    I am using the theme and like it, but I have the same opinion--another font would be easier to read.
    06-17-10 01:03 PM
    This theme is perfect with the big clock and date. And OS6 icons, wondering why there aren't many free themes with OS6 icons. I saw bunch of them for other phone types.

If only there is one with a less distracting wallpaper (plain black would do ) and user changeable fonts.
    06-17-10 04:01 PM
    Like the theme, but a hidden dock or scrolling dock would be really cool. Alarm indicator overlays the clock, ability to access the weather app would be a nice touch, and its a little "busy" in the bottom corners.
    The icons are really good though and I like the blue. Gotta find a good wallpaper to go with it as everything I have is too dark or too light. Good work!

06-17-10 08:43 PM
    I too, agree about the font. Love the theme but the font is hard to read.
    06-17-10 08:55 PM
    I love the text in your DREW11 theme.
    06-17-10 09:18 PM
    Any chance of changing the font, drew?

If anyone has found a good wallpaper background for this theme, please share. Thanks!
    06-18-10 07:54 AM
    Any chance of changing the font, drew?
    Since this is my first theme for the 9700/9650 & most of you don't know me, I'm gonna go outta my way here.

I design these themes for me and post them. I customize them for you for donations because I have better things to do then tweak these themes in every flavor for nothing.

I'm gonna revamp this theme in my "Classic Style". These are the kinda things I do for donation.
    - a Font easier on the eyes
    - my "Unique" Hidden Dock
    - more subtle App Screen & Call Screen Backgrounds

Please take a look at my website for a look at all the free & customized themes I've done for the 8530 community and take a look at "CrackBerry's Theme Roundup", I've been in two.

For only the *FREE* Themes I've posted here on CrackBerry:
    *FREE* DReW18 w/ OS6 icons + creation files here.
    BlackBerry theme roundup for June 3rd 2010 here.
    *FREE* DReW17 -Retro- here.
    *FREE* MotoGP by SpeedFreeq - "Treaded" Hidden Dock here.
    *FREE* DReW16 - 12 Mini icon Scrolling Hidden Dock here.
    *FREE* Theme - DReW RESET here.
    *FREE* Theme - God of War 3- here.
    BlackBerry Theme Roundup for April 19th here.
    *FREE* Theme - Reciful- Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW15 here
    *FREE* Theme - GreenThingy- Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW10 redo here.
    *FREE* Theme - Concept 08 Camaro- Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW13 here.
    *FREE* Theme - Lady Luck- Hidden L Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW12 here.
    *FREE* Theme - DReW11 in PINK here.
    *FREE* Theme - Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW11 here.
    *FREE* Caribbean Theme w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW10 here.
    *FREE* Windows7 w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW09d here.
    *FREE* Windows7 with Weather slot - DReW09 here.
    (Free) DReW07 - HAL9000 7 icon hidden dock here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot, Transitions & Hidden Dock-Drew05d here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in RED (3 variations) here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in PINK (3 variations) here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Slot for the 85XX(OS5) here.
    Free Today Calendar for the 8530(OS5) here
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 06-18-10 at 10:53 AM.
    06-18-10 10:44 AM
    Love the theme and the recent changes. The font really needs to be changed. It is difficult to read and I came back to the theme because it is nice. However the font is what is a deal breaker. At least, you could consider it. So many people have asked. Please consider!

06-19-10 09:08 AM
    Love the theme. Wish I could access weatherslot from homescreen. Gonna check out some of your other themes.

06-19-10 10:52 AM
    Checkout the font in "Stormy_X_8900" theme.

06-20-10 08:46 AM
    Why should I consider changing what I like. This is a Free Theme, as is.
    Maybe you should consider donating to get the changes you want.
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 06-20-10 at 09:36 PM.
    06-20-10 09:30 PM
    Why should I consider changing what I like. This is a Free Theme, as is.
    Maybe you should consider donating to get the changes you want.
    Drew--I saw that you updated this theme when I looked earlier, but now the update seems to be gone. Did you remove it?
    06-21-10 07:50 AM
    Drew--I saw that you updated this theme when I looked earlier, but now the update seems to be gone. Did you remove it?
    Never mind- I see it in the 9650 forum.
    06-21-10 07:56 AM
    Might as well ask what the donation required would be to have it the font mentioned earlier: http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/st...5/#post4562661

Cheers
    06-21-10 09:06 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD