Decided to repost this in the themes section.
    As I cannot seem to find the file on my pc, I won't be able to update this at the moment.

Hello Crackberry!

Just an update. No need to re install anything. Just perform a battery pull and icons such as Calender, social feeds and Sound and Alert Profiles should appear in the OS 7 Style.
    Thanks for downloading my theme and I hope you enjoy using it.

Today I Have made a theme called Dream7Theme this theme is compatible with the Bold 9700 and the 9780. I Have also Made a Bold 9650 version and that will be posted in the Bold 9650 Section. Anyway this is a theme for your Bold running OS 6. Here are some screen shots. Also, as I don't own a Bold 9780, These Pictures are taken from a simulator.

Screenshots:

Known Bugs:
    The Calender icon is not OS 7 Icon. This is because the icon syncs with the date and the OS 7 image that replaces it does not sync with the date. To fix this, Do a battery pull.

Thanks for looking and I Hope you enjoy!
    First, Type in this link on your Blackberry Bold 9700: Dream7Theme 9700 v1 (Make your device look like OS 7) - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    This is a shorter link of this thread.

Then click on this link on your Blackberry Bold 9700: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/70244514/Dre...Theme_9700.jad

If you have any problems or the OTA link does not work please reply to this thread. I will try to help you. (Cannot provide any support as of now.)
    10-30-13 06:43 AM
    Beautiful theme. I miss my 9700
    Thanks for sharing!
    10-30-13 07:02 AM